What MOS do I have to join to become a Marine biologist? I want to work with dolphins

What MOS do I have to join to become a Marine biologist? I want to work with dolphins.

Attached: NMMP_dolphin_with_locator.jpg (1659x1994, 864K)

You have to be a beastialitist. I was one during my last tour, but most of my work was with acclimatizing dolphins to living with humans instead of dolphins. They have certain sexual desires that just have to be met no matter who they're with.

Beastialist? Already heard it was better to marry quick because being a single in the Marine Corps is suffering.

I thought Marines specialized in taking care of whales, not dolphins.

They're offering that again? What the fuck, my recruiter said the only MOS that were left was 1171 or this super secret mystery MOS he didn't tell me where he promised there would be alot of pussy.

Jotaro? Is that you?

I had a friend who was a Ranger and Delta, he went to train the dolphins one day, he never came back. Eyewitnesses say he was dragged by a male dolphin to a small cave and to this day you can sometimes hear screams from inside the cave.

You'll get raped.

there aint no dolphins in iraq dumb ass

i never expected to find another stand user in Jow Forums

What a job. I wonder how often they let you play with the SEALs.

Attached: carlos.jpg (500x367, 20K)

The US Marines should be working with the Coast Guard in my opinion.
Sucks that all they see is desert and middle eastern desert.

Navy EOD works with dolphins, and I'm sure the Navy has special handlers for them. They mostly do things like minehunting and area denial for submarine bases.

It's a civilian contractor job

Is a civilian working as a marine biologist allowed to call himself a marine if he has a contract with corps?

I refuse to believe this is a real question

ASK A RECRUITER, DUMBASS

Every time I call a recruiter and say, I want to become a marine biologist, the guy just hangs up on me.

Tell him you want to fuck a dolphin. Thats how i got my job.

You just wanna fuck a dolphin

You have to beat Echo the Dolphin on sega genisis, I've never met someone who has

You're the one that started this thread, aren't you?

unless you know more and care to share ... /thread