Why is Kommando Store coming out with all this food shit?

I want more East German Milsurp, not Coffee Beans.
kommandostore.com/products/zibby-beans?variant=14646180806698
like what the fuck is this shit? Coffee is gross and for boomers anyways.

Attached: beanfags.jpg (2048x2048, 224K)

Just try them theyre good

>doesn't like coffee
user, you might have the gay.

Kommando Store logo is missing a Y

Fuck off Ivan, I'm not buying your shit.

>shits on kommando store
>doesn't like coffee
go back to playing fortnite with your middle school zoomer friends faggot

>coffee is gross and for boomers anyways
Zoomer normie leave, this is a doomer board.

I'm going to buy both variants of those coffee beans just to spite you faggot.

I just like chocolate covered coffee beans

fuck off boomer

Probably because they get a decent margin on those coffee beans and people throw them in with their order as a kind of impulse buy. Also it seems like it would take very little inventory space. All around, it's a smart business move.

>Im 14 and if I dont like something, its so boomer hehe.

>Coffee is gross and for boomers anyways.
You can go have a big cup of fuck yourself instant type II. Jow Forumsoffee is a Jow Forums and guns staple.

Ivan, when are we getting the FFL emails out for our lowers?

Literally how would you know if it just came out today

>Literally how would you know if it just came out today
Yes, Ivan is literally the first person to ever sell chocolate covered expresso beans. Of if that wasn't the retarded though you had then Ivan is clearly using a magic formula to a fucking two ingredient item that will make it radically different.

>how dare companies try to sell things I don't personally want to buy!

Attached: 1549508651161.jpg (360x357, 17K)

Because it's Ivan trying to shill his shit.

I know Jow Forums shits all over Ivan but I like him, pretty good quality on the surp he gets in, it’s a fun place to order from, and his prices seem about market rate. But what the fuck do I know I’m probably just another retard who will be accused of shilling

Ivan can suck my cock. He's a crook, and I hate him.

this

I want some fucking in bulk ivan brand chocolate covered raisins.

I'm still waiting on the fucking Versengtarn, it's been a year. It wasn't cheap

Zoomie Mczoom zoom. Why not you go back to and talk about Fortnite or something?

I didn't get a chance to preorder but I'd kill for one. I tried making my own but I'm shit at that sort of thing.

>I'm still waiting on the fucking Versengtarn, it's been a year.
Why don't you contact them then on their chatline or email instead of bitching on Jow Forums about "MY ORDER HASN'T COME YET IT'S BEEN X AMOUNT OF TIME, FUCKING IVAN IS A SCAM ARTIST!" because Jow Forums isn't a customer support line for Kommando Store. Better yet if you're still asshurt about it, learn to call your fucking bank and learn how to dispute charges (though if it's been a year, that money is long gone and the bank won't give a fuck, not because of "Scamming Ivan" but because of you being retarded and waiting too long). I'm starting to believe that all these people saying "Kommando Store scammed me, it's been X time since I ordered from them!" are full of shit and just trying to smear the store because everytime I've ordered shit from them, I didn't have any issues.

Attached: wut.jpg (618x618, 34K)

Jesus, the autism. He's just complaining about the wait time dude.

fuck off Ivan
that guy is clearly Ivan. only Ivan posts shit like that.

that's kinda gay sempai

I haven't been the kommandostore in a while but I like choco espresso beans and gondolas. Maybe I'll try them out

This.

Not even a big coffee guy myself, but choco coffee beans are the fukken bomb. The fuck is wrong with you?

Thirding this. Love me some choccy raisins

Attached: 1550850290750.jpg (600x474, 59K)

>expresso

I can fix that typo but you'll always be an autist.

You don't like coffee? You're either a giant pussy or like 12 years old.

Wow it's almost an if Ivan has always profited using memes, usually while playing off ignorance.
It's almost like this is well known knowledge.

>liking the flavor of dirty burnt beans
Coffee and tea both are absolutely foul

*absolute fuel
Fixed that for ya user.

Its amazing how easy it is to peg age from taste buds. Protip: when you get your big boy taste buds they wont be overwhelmed by coffee and taste burned and bitter. Go eat your sugar garbage in the mean time.

>Hah there's a typo! His argument is TOTALLY DESTROYED

Based and Jow Forumspilled

Nah I just dont care for bitter shit. Used to like 90%+ dark chocolate but not that much anymore. If I need energy I do lines of caffeine and guarana.
What's the actual point of these? These must give you, what, 30mg of caffeine at the most? Thats why coffee people are the worst. They drink they're little

>admits it tastes bitter to his zoomer taste buds
>tries claim his would eat dark chocolate on the reg but too cool for that now
God children are retarded. I bet your dad works for H&K too.

Nah just too expensive
Please keep projecting, I'm learning lots about you

>too expensive
Stop being poor. Have better taste. Keep learning, you might stop being a faggot eventually. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

>Thats why coffee people are the worst. They drink they're little

>literally no one who is a regular coffee drinker has ever said this

Watch out man, he goes lines of caffeine and guarana because hes a bad ass.

>he doesn't expedite his espresso

I dont know, nor have I ever known, a single coffee drinker below the age of 40 who doesnt regard it like liquid cocaine. I'm sorry that offends you, but I don't.

Just bought it for my sister since she loves anything gondola

Your sister is patrician. Is she single?

Attached: 038eb987f88ff92a37ec24e4077b3b3a732a530ae2e4b44887ee5bc83d213d7c.gif (900x675, 483K)

Bitter and crunchy, with a bit if sweetness.

Packaging is pretty cute, I could see girls buying this shit up if
>they browsed Jow Forums
>actually enjoyed coffee and not Starbucks

They are not raisins they are espresso beans.

Thnak you for the zippy beans and for trolling /fa/ with polizei bombers

What coffee are you drinking at

Email them

>My anecdotal experience is the norm
Yeah you're definitely on the spectrum.

>all these caffeine addicts itt
I like my black tea, but I don't drink it very often because I don't need the caffeine. Get more sleep and you will be able to kick the habit too.

>I like my black tea
Did you ever think people like coffee as well? No of course not, you're fucking moron who thinks in absolutes. FYI, tea is for faggots.

Just ordered some of those, a fleck rig, and a goofy east german cape. Some of their shit is overpriced ($40 for fucking fleck pants?), but they also get shit in that's not easy to find in the US. Wish their shit would ship faster, feels like they wait 3 days to drop it in the mailbox after they print the label.

Really? I got my notification it's shipped the day i made my order last time i ordered

>He doesn't snack on coffee beans innawoods

>No, of course not, you're a fucking moron who thinks in absolutes.
>FYI, tea is for faggots.
Hey pot, I've got kettle on the line...

Same, but then if you check the carrier page it'll say they're still waiting on the package.

>this is why I dont like them
>that is false
>no it's not
>well you're just autistic

Attached: 9bb36c03-6b84-4584-9536-7eaceb96c155.jpg (1280x960, 467K)

I'm in my late 30s coffee tastes like shit