Garand Thumb became an officer in the USAF today. What will this mean for his channel?

Garand Thumb became an officer in the USAF today. What will this mean for his channel?

Attached: 5B6AA578-7BF7-4FC5-B16F-6DC6CC406587.png (640x1136, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally fucking who?

Lol at the short armed manlet

>POG in chairforce
>people think he is "an expert on arms and tactical drills"

COPE

Gonna need a source on this, OP

For some reason I thought only pilots became officers in the AF. What does he do?

Remember when Jow Forums wasn't an e-celeb gossip site? Man, those were the days huh?

Nigger how much of an wizard do you have to be to not recognize a screenshot from Instagram? His handle is right up there at the top.

Hope he'll die and die soon. He sold his soul to the Satan by serving Israel and big money fat cat in Washington. Hell is only way for him.

His uniform is a fucking disgrace. It looks like it was stored rolled up in a ball with a wet towel. Seriouly poor form

Stupid Jew poster.

The state of his uniform. 0/sharp

You’re confused

I thought that too. And he’s a mustang with like 8 years of enlisted time. WTF?

Why on fucking earth would I ever use Instagram? Only people missing a chromosome use that shit.

I'd love to know what you think makes a person a drills expert.

killing someone using the drills youre explaining.

based. fuck social media, it's destroying society

Administrative shit.

Hopefully he stops his videos are embarrassing

Remember when your dad was proud of you? No one will because that'll never happen

great now his youtube chats will go from guns and gear to safety and bullshit

>only a welfare queen, professional crayon eater can talk about arms and tactical drills

Attached: 1526912958671.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

"iiiiif you've ever been tempted to rape someone, but at the last second you remembered the fifteenth anti-rape briefing we had this month, go ahead and hit that subscribe button."

Made me laugh

Jesus, he even shakes hands like an officer, yuck!

it's literally 9/10ths of ocs

WOW! A welfare queen who fucks trannies and HAS NEVER SEEN COMBAT OR BEEN DEPLOYED became an officer!

I guess he will add another thing to his COSPLAY resume.

Attached: 1523022469026.jpg (924x492, 84K)

> practice drills
> be good at drills
that's not that hard. and it doesn't require selling your knees to isreal

>fucking like 40 years old
>just now an O1E
loool he's fucked

what a welfare queen zogbot faggot

This lmao.

Mike Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU

>knows his shit about weapons
>b-b-but he's never served and gotten fucked by his marine butt buddies so this makes his videos literally unwatchable
The absolute state of this shithole board.

Part of day/k/are was riding his dick a while back, so I watched one of his gear videos on gloves.
It became obvious he was pretending and what his priorities were.

Is that hairy bear guy his husbando? Is this why he pinned butter bars on him? The bear guy even has a bear for his logo... a twink and a bear. Can't make this shit up!
LMAO

Lol at the never serve shit. Did you'll know GT is one of the few members of the DoD that has a confirmed hand to hand kill.

He was a med school drop out SERE fag. What did he kill with his hands? A bunny in the bush?

Attached: 1548703695169.jpg (319x215, 31K)

Wait... the Airforce has grunts now?

He didn't get divorced for fucking dudes, he got divorced for fucking charmanda; an instagram thot, during SHOT Show 2018.

I thought he got divorced cause his ex dependapotamus cheated on him.

No, he cheated on her. His wife was posting pics of them together while he was sending people pics of him alone with charmanda in some LV hotel room.

They broke up before that though. He even posted on here about how his wife was bipolar and being crazy and he was going through some rough stuff with her. How do you know she wasn't just posting old pictures to make him look like he was cheating? Do you honestly trust what a THOT says? Don't you know women are perpetual liars? Especially during breakups.

The pics he posted with Amanda McDougal were all public on his and her Instagram pages.

Wanna know something funny though? Now she's with some other AF Chad, and this guy actually operates.

GT upgraded to Alaska Mauve for a while, and now he's with some ultra QT brunette.

Attached: Screenshot_20181025-074704_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 760K)

Him and his husband are beautiful together.

Yes GT current GF is really attractive and really sweet and funny in person and pretty adventurous. It is a good match for him.

It happened in Haiti post earthquake when he was in the Navy. He doesn't talk about it much but it happened.

First thing that popped into my head

go away GT, you fucking homo

>that's not that hard. and it doesn't require selling your knees to isreal

RIP in peace my sides.

Attached: 1552318054363.jpg (2048x1365, 218K)

Wait GT is a pog who never saw combat? Holy shit he buys so much gear and plays so much dress up I legit thought he was an operator of some kind. Lmao. I dont really follow any gun celebs, only know a few fanous guys like Vickers and Mcnamara and shit, so I just assume most of these talking heads Jow Forums mentions are legit.

They have for quite a while, Battlefield airmen, the gentleman's infantry

From what I've heard hes some kind of battlefield airman, TACP or similar, so its certainly possible hes seen combat and been on the ground.

Wrong. They're not infantrymen.
He barely went though the training. I highly doubt pogthumb has seen combat.

No joke guys, did GT really bang a tranny/dude? I don't follow popular figures daily lives.

He's SERE, he sits in Fairchild and explains to aircrew how to drink from streams and eat MREs out of the bag. SERE dudes do a fair amount of interesting training just because they'll never have "operational" experience at any of the things they need to teach, but ultimately they're signing up for [20] years of explaining something they've never done to people who will never need to do it.

It means he makes more $ now and may have more time for videos depending on his career field.

Has he ever pressed his uniform once in his life?

Apparently not

Attached: gt.png (1134x430, 52K)

Proud of you, GT

I was a TACP and it’s nothing like being in the infantry, primarily because it’s a totally different job and the TACP-MOA prevents the army for using you for stupid details against your will.

It’s also not a gentleman’s anything.

Fairchilds not the worst place to be at least.

What's the word

would be something cool to tell the wife, but he beat her and she took the kids and left hahah.

His wife had a youtube channel. I remember watching one video a while back. Just 1 minute was enough to tell she was batshit crazy and probably taking all sorts of meds.
In all likelihood she caused the divorce (women always do).

She filed domestic abuse charges against him. So he clearly beat her, because women never make false claims when guys want to dump them.

Attached: 1533683332610.png (396x374, 241K)

People asked him if he’s Jewish lmao

>She filed domestic abuse charges against him.
Gonna need a source on that one big guy.

>providing a source would be doxxing garand thumb
>against the rules of Jow Forums

figure it out man, nobody can provide you proof but yourself.

Public records online for his state. A guy named Mike Jones in his state was charged with it. I don't have the link, but unlike a lot of the stuff said about him, like fucking a tranny and Lucas Botkin, that part is actually true. Whether he did beat her or not, nobody on Jow Forums actually knows, aside from him.

Attached: 1533130705804.jpg (1894x794, 199K)

Too bad Mike Jones is an incredibly common name

Actually I posted on a fake trip as GarandThumb telling people I'm I'm jewish. kek.

are you fucking retarded or

don't even bother commenting. the youtube teenagers are circlejerking over their nuFPSrussia idols

you are making fun of him for being gay, yet youre the fucking queer that knows all the vocab words?

>knows all the vocab words
Everyone knows what a bear and twink are, faggot.

Attached: 1526624030849.jpg (550x346, 79K)

For people who hate Garand Thumb, they sure are obsessed with him.

PJ's

>he drank the reality tv show koolaid

Who gives the slightest fuck

Is Travis Haley actually his father or is that a joke?

MY WHAT