Where to shoot around here?

All I know of right know is indoors. I want a wide open outdoor range, any Chicago posters around here??? Where's the nearest national forest?

Attached: Map.jpg (753x600, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JFF7DT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't inner-city Chicago pretty much already a wide open outdoor range? Just go there and have at it.

>Chicongo
just go to any hood and shoot into the air or at someone's house

I don't actually live in the city, I live in the suburbs away from the trash. But the trash is coming here lately.

use google faggot, you just have to DRIVE

Look come on guy take it easy, where should I shoot man?

In the head

Only the south side and parts of the west side. It’s actually a really chill city aside from gangbangers blasting each other every weekend.

what up, where are you at in chicago.
I live in lakeview east and the closest to me is shores gallery up in lincolnwood. Other than that, Maxon Shooters Supply in Des Plaines is the other place I'll shoot at although it gets busy.

Attached: temp.jpg (800x533, 51K)

Lol I got my ar shipped to shores, that's where I was gonna shoot. Is it nice?

I hate it. I commute in every day from the north. Air quality is shit, too much diversity, trash all over the place. Tons of traffic.

For fuck's sake, does Google not exist in your shithole of a state? What a God-awful thread. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Whats it like living in a negative state of mind? Nothing wrong with seeing what people here have to say.

No, fuck you, a thread died for this shit. This could have easily gone in the QTDDTOT thread, or better yet you could have just fucking Googled it. Instead you have to make your own fucking thread because you need everyone to pay attention to you and answer a simple question you could have answered yourself. I'd bet $10 you're a fucking phoneposter too, or a fucking Redditor straight off the r/guns banana boat. Go fuck yourself.

1631 N 600 W, Morocco, IN 47963

Pic related

Attached: 7DCE8FB3-C70A-4510-B16A-35259153613D.jpg (2048x1210, 563K)

Just go back to acting Jussie. You'll never get away with it.

You lost the bet, go sperg elsewhere. Thanks, it's 2 hours away but I will check it out.

Rink's in Lockport is based as fuck. Pistols only, sadly.
That 355 range has a fudd RO, but the other one is cool. Their more expensive range doesn't get watched as much based on my trips there. AR's are allowed, but the fudd gets pissy if he sees them while on duty.
Shoot Point Blank is opening more locations, but I've never been to one.

IL-fags are just in denial that they can't shoot anywhere. Anything outdoors is hours from where they live and all the land is owned by farmers.

Yeah but the range is kind of small. I would bring in-ear and outter-ear pro.

go to niggertown. aim for black

buffalo shooting range dumb dumb. or aurora sportsman's club if you want private. It's dope
Buffalo shooting range pictured.

Attached: feels.jpg (2576x1932, 2.01M)

i should hear back from ASC about getting accepteed or not. there's a wait list and it's expensive. I went there to have an interview and get checked out back in november or something.
more buffalo shooting range. they have a pit

Attached: yeah budday.jpg (2576x1932, 2.17M)

Buffalo is really nice, especially the pit, you can bring random shit to shoot. Their 100 & 50 yd ranges were pretty shitty when I went but I think they re-did them.

Good luck getting into Aurora, I've been on the wait-list a year now. Although, it is the nicest range in illinois that I know of.

would crossing state liens with firearms be bad?
t. chicuck resident

Go to O block

Bit far but half price of shores. Might check it out, thanks. And you are right about the denial.

They re-did everything, it all looks great. Very strict and attentive range officers which I like on public ranges where idiot friends come with often. They leave you alone if you're not retarded
Thanks. I showed well and had the same carry pistol as a fucking hard as nails, 1,000 yard stare, absolutely bone chilling vietnam marine vet so we bro'd out on that. Hopefully they accept me.

I went in to do the interview thing in november as well. They had at least 100 ppl on the waitlist at the time and didn't have any openings in the club (they're already at 2500 and wont allow more). I think that was just a $25 per person cash grab.

It would be a bit of a drive and same price as shores but its outdoor and unlimited. I wonder if it's worth it?

Nice, I'll have to get back out there soon. I joined the ISRA range and another one so I have to find some time.

Lol, leaving chicago? You're fine, just don't speed on the way back in.

Not him but check the state laws of wherever you're driving, it's not that difficult. Simply crossing state lines with a firearm is far from illegal. It's not really relevant if you're transporting and everything's nice and cased and locked up, it just depends on where you intend to take them out.

It's not a every-weekend shoot spot but if you have a few guns and the desire to waste some ammo it definitely is. Just bring stuff like water jugs, clay pigeons, electronics, etc (call ahead to see what you can bring). I spend at least 4hrs shooting random shit at the pit.

Nicolet in Wisconsin or Manistee in Michigan. Each 4+ hours one way. The parts I've been to have too many trees to allow shooting "long distance".

Best bet is to Join Aurora Sportsman Club or Illinois State Rifle Range (can't remember the exact name). Aurora is 600 and ISR is 300 iirc. There is also some other clubs near the Mississippi that do 600+. There is a dude that rents out his farm and can do 1400.

Welcome to maybe the most gun unfriendly city in the country btw.

I don't think I would get in to any club right now lol. I have seen some of the compliance ar15's from other places, at least my gun isn't cucked. Well, cucked more than the rest that is.
Good point, sounds like a place I will visit at some point over the summer maybe with some friends. Thanks!

Kek beat me to it. Go down to that O block or Normal and all those places the drill dudes talk about. They seem to get alot of trigger time. Apparently.40 is still super hot there too

>it's a nice city besides the shit

Attached: 4991453423_51842294cc.jpg (406x500, 75K)

If you're not willing to drive 2 measly hours to a decent outdoor range, you might be on the wrong board

No problem.

BTW it's not super active but there is an illinois discord. Some people were throwing around the idea of doing a meet-up there.

All are welcome

discord.gg/JFF7DT

Cool thanks. Maybe I will check it out. You know how to make a guy want to do something my friend. I'm sold.

Literally nowhere, I just hoard ammo
Can't wait til the niggers reach you
Anyone shoot USPSA?

Attached: 1538701774760.gif (700x776, 664K)

they's everywhere son

Attached: 1552416574666.jpg (645x1000, 107K)