Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: RCMP.png (476x532, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qdH05sCrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for OH SHIT PANIC WE'RE FUCKED

Attached: CAN'T WAKE UP.png (1920x1882, 2.5M)

y

You racist fucks will get whats coming to you

THOSE HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HAVE FIREARMS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES
CRIMINALS AND LUNATICS WILL ALWAYS HAVE GUNS. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THE MOST EFFECTIVE FORM OF SELF PRESERVATION

Attached: wtf.png (1436x524, 54K)

>That guy who rushed him as he entered the mosque's main room
So close.

sauce?

It almost looked as if he was rushing to flee. I listened to Les Stroud's teachings and so always look for exits in any building I enter. Everyone should know how to tie a tourniquet too.

I'm scared boys, please hold me.

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka

Attached: 0070.png (884x1257, 947K)

Looks like he was trying to grab at his gun to me, but got shot as he arrived within arms reach.

prepare for trouble and make it double

Attached: 1552618751230.png (606x581, 75K)

where does he talk about this stuff

>eyes that far apart
>guns obviously not drawn but pasted into frame instead
On second thought...I'll pass.

IF A MOSQUE SHOOTING IN QUEBEC UNDER TRUDEAU DIDN'T DO SHIT, NEITHER WILL THIS.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

I've never told anyone except my references about my guns.
That said, its gonna be tough going to school and work and listening to all the normalfags talk about this.

Difference is body count and similar laws. Our mosque shooting will now be looked at like "it happened here too, why didn't we change the laws?!"

We had a hell of a run boys.
As a lifelong Torontonian, I hate hajjis for what they've done to this country, and my hometown in particular, but even so I have to pay respect to what that guy did. He almost got the guy, and even though he failed, he died a man.

Attached: 1519545947046.png (720x551, 453K)

This

Attached: 1552620296467.png (2518x1024, 456K)

>That said, its gonna be tough going to school and work and listening to all the normalfags talk about this.

yea, I'm gonna keep my hobby on the down-low for a little bit. But if it comes up I'll say something like "people should have the right to defend themselves because bad people will always have guns, especially with us living next to the US"

According to a NZbro, teh AR he was using was already illegal in NZ. Yet another example of how gun laws don't work.

That didn't take long

I mean shit, I don't like Islam either but executing unarmed women and children isn't gonna win anyone with a working moral compass over to us.
It definitely isn't gonna help loosen gun laws, thats for sure.

Dear CSIS/RCMP/NSA/CIA/FBI

Any post ever associated with an IP I have or have had was a prank or working out my psychological problems.

I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will never post on Jow Forums or 8ch again. I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre.

It has been 2hrs or so

Attached: 1552617786914m.jpg (1024x568, 65K)

>teh AR he was using was already illegal in NZ
ARs are legal there, pinned to 7 rounds. All I can tell that was illegal were the mags.

Shit, when I said "pay respects for what that guy did" I meant the guy who tried to rush the shooter, not the shooter himself. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

There's a PRETTY BROAD range between disagreeing with a religion and domestic terrorism.
This shit is unacceptable, but not surprising.

Yeah, I got what you were saying.
Just, in general.

I thought that was pretty clear, but people read what they want to read, you know?

ISHALLAH BROTHERS

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE A SECOND TIME

I WILL BRING MY VZ58 TO STAND GUARD AT THE MOSQUE WHILE MY MUSLIM BROTHERS PRAY

#WESHOOTBACK

Attached: 1552620681511.png (780x546, 74K)

I read it in his book Survive! Ultimate Edition. Good survival book desu

According to it has to do with the configuration of the AR.

based black man

Have hope brothers. Soon? Here nor there

Attached: IMG_6782.jpg (639x881, 209K)

>don't want us to restrict the AR-15 due to its similarities with other rifles?
>don't worry, they're restricted now too

Lol fuck, I just did an essay on why Canadians should Conceal carry, now this shit pops up. Good thing I used wildlife as the main rationale for concealed carry and black bears are too close to urban folk.

Attached: kipples gwg animu juli kidman qt shorthair holster ass tight.jpg (819x1157, 165K)

Blackpills aren't what we need right now. I had a deep knot in my stomach of the feeling of doom. A gut feeling through my whole body, roughly an hour or so before I found the thread of the NZ happening.

And yet the people who stopped the spree were people with guns on their hips. Go figure.

Attached: Feinstein.jpg (300x398, 80K)

Fact: If the guy who charged the shooter was CC'ing he could have saved a lot of lives.

The public is too gullible and stupid,we can just petition for teh Ar-15 to be restricted, and they'll buy it up and then we'll just let the AR-15 stay restricted by virtue of commonfolk not knowing what restricted means in licensing terms so we'll have a status quo.

I reading rn that there's two Mosque shootings with a 2nd shooter still on the loose at a 2nd location

>theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live

Yeah, there are also reports of him being dead and other reports of him being arrested.
We won't know until the dust settles.

Why are white people so violent?

Attached: 1505599742855.png (1366x768, 1003K)

why are we freaking out about Canadian gun rights over a shooting in The Shire again?

NZ is a commonwealth country with semi-similiar gun laws.
Our politicians regularly try to use mass shootings from the US to push more regulations, its a sure bet they'll do the same here.

because bored

Attached: rapefugeeswelcomefrance.jpg (598x617, 60K)

Yeah, I remember rage faces being cutting edge in 2006, now it's so old that they've made their ways into Watsapp groupchats of 3rd world countries and their shitty low resolution memes.

My hands are shaking, I have a knot in my guts and my heart is racing.
I'm fucking livid.

So, who else isn't going to get any sleep tonight? :(

You're lucky. All my co workers know I have guns, including this reddit tier dipshit that keeps asking me if I have a gun yet, some self hating, nigger loving white, and an actual nigger, thanks to my dumbass reference that couldn't keep his mouth shut. I'm buying some PVC pipes tomorrow.

knees weak
arms are heavy

Why will you not get sleep?
Everything will be fine.

Use cash.

I'm and I feel the same way, user

That video is sickening. If k/ wants to see guns working it's a pretty good example.

Because I barely sleep when something horrific HASN'T just happened?

Attached: 1537668133812.jpg (750x841, 125K)

Well that's the issue then.
The video is disturbing but you can't do anything about it, the dude got decked so he won't be at large. No point losing sleep over it since you'll need to be mentally acute later.

Like it hasn't been bad enough already, to think I had a bit of hope with the recent SNC shit too.
Libs are gonna milk the hell out of this.

Attached: 1527521918364.png (803x677, 196K)

Cops and soldiers have a term for that, or used to. It's called 'getting the word.' It's real.

I thought I was a pshychic for a minute. It's not the first time I've 'gotten the word'

I felt literally nothing watching them die, maybe a bit of disattached glee at the sheer physics. Just like the Scandinavian roasties who got enriched and beheaded for hiking in Morocco; if they didn't want it to happen to them, they shouldn't have been in the country.

I seem to be unable at this point to find human empathy for these characters I view in the larger context of their parts to play on the global stage of happenings.

Attached: violenceescalate.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Attached: 1507178483829.png (325x325, 67K)

People probably have some subconscious capacity for precognition
It's like consistently predicting beats or thinking about a song which proceeds to come on

Definitely not potent enough to do much, but it may be a sixth "sense"

Goys, do I buy a set of 3 SKSes or a PCC?

Attached: 1551265680301.jpg (1456x480, 841K)

I should clarify that I have abundant feels for the victims of shitskin terror in Europe and other white countries. I just feel nothing for those who do not belong in the place they find their end.

I'd get a PCC
10 round magazines, ammo is cheaper, and I never fired an SKS that was so good it made me wish I had two more.

In a social-mammal brain as big as ours, there's plenty going on we don't understand.

A few days ago I was worried about an older friend with a nerve disorder. I'd left a message a week before, and hadn't heard back. I just got this sudden urge to call him again. And he picked up and said yeah, I just got off the phone with your Dad. Then I got the email from Dad telling me Uncle Mike was okay.

That was real too. Don't try to classify such things. Merely note them.

get the scariest looking black assault gun

I already have a bunch of scary big black co- assault guns but the SKS is so cheap that I want to buy atleast 3 and bury 2 of them.

PCC wide, I really want to like the Ruger PC9 but I've read about so many failures after the 1000 round mark.

Attached: 1532211661461.jpg (478x317, 21K)

>bragging about not having empathy

you may think youre badass but thats pretty yikes

Attached: 1537133961313.gif (420x240, 386K)

Seek help.

Fucking this

are you like autistic or something? i think no empathy is an autistic trait.

why did my favorite hobby end up wanting to be regulated so incessantly

gb2 pol

It is. That's why this test trips them up.

Attached: marble test.jpg (300x465, 52K)

Cry moar
Also why are some Enfields double dated and or have no mk 1/2 on em?

I'm feeling it again, I'm not sure what it means but it's weaker this time

We will live to see our passion get better. Less restrictive. I will live and fight for shooting and building guns for fun

I equally seek to make it less restrictive, but it will never be like what I want
All the shit I want to play with is restricted
It hurts the soul

Everyone knows handguns are fun. Rifles and shotguns should be available to all. I just pray for an AK, no matter the pattern or country I will defiantly carry it. It'll get better anons, it will soon

I meant restricted more loosely
Not literally R guns, but all the other fun shit like FAL patterns, spider nvgs, all the fun larperator stuff.
but the government has the big gay

>are you like autistic or something
...are you aware of what Chinese basket rating board you're posting on right now?

Posting on a Japanese knitting board doesn't mean you have to be a sociopathic cunt.

>tfw you know you should be horrified but growing up as a /b/tard broke you

so true
gore is fine

I must be especially broken because gore is fine, except for broken bones. Pics/clips where arms/legs end up pointing sideways make my nuts turtle inside me

Hah. You'd have a hard time reading Blade of the Immortal, then.

Wtf same

mom's spaghetti

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qdH05sCrs

death toll at 49 now :(

Attached: kiwi.jpg (1800x1200, 241K)

Noice

Attached: 1513892533584.png (2300x1533, 476K)

Not surprised... He made sure to shoot bodies on the floor multiple times. I don't think there will be many survivors with GSW's...

Fun being all edgy and shit on the Interwebs, but more seriously, don't you think it might have been immensely satisfying to be the one guy in the mosque who had a pistol and used it on this guy? That would feel pretty good.

I've skimmed through the manifesto. Paused in places to read in more detail. I get the impression of a man of maybe 120 IQ, fairly broad experiences of travel and cultures and people, who was profoundly moved by acts of Muslim extremist terrorism and felt compelled to act. Unfortunately the energy he brought to writing a 240 page manifesto, deleting that, writing an 87 page manifesto, planning murders for two years then specific attacks for 3 months, was a bit of a waste. Think of how that energy might better have been spent in activism, politics, motivating people to consider the consequences of mass Muslim immigration.

Well... okay, maybe that's naive. But he didn't even try. Everyone around him seems to have thought him a peaceful and loving man. Sounds like he didn't make much effort, just tunnelled down and chose an easy route. Too bad. I suspect this is going to make things shittier, not better.

He was an accelerationist. I didn't read the whole manifesto, but in what I did read he mentions wanting gun control to be passed in the aftermath of the attack.
Fucking us all over was just as much a part of his plan as shooting people.

This. Accelerationism is just the political version of a cult trying to bring about the second coming by giving birth to the anti-christ because they want to live in the kingdom of god.

>implying the left will not use this to ban salt weapons and handguns in Canada
Sorry Canucks