GET EM WHILE YOU CAN SENPAITACHI

GET EM WHILE YOU CAN SENPAITACHI

SHIT IS ABOUT TO BE THE NEXT BUMP STOCK

Attached: magpul-pmag-40-ar-m4-556-223-40rd-magazine-mag223-blk_right.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-california-court-guns/federal-judge-blocks-california-ban-on-large-capacity-gun-magazines-idUSKBN19L0C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's not. Some kangaroo fucker lighting up NZ muslims with a salt rifle does not mean anything in the US besides the usual left reeee getting a little louder for a week or two

I always wanted a CAR-15 Commando and duct tape two of those old GI-20 rounders together. Some nice ass aesthetic... Also panic buying for shit that happened on the other side of the planet is retarded like you OP.

>Manifesto says he wants to start a civil war by ensuring the left seize the opportunity to further scrap the 2A
>They take the b8
>Also, there are newfags who have no idea what honeypots are
I don't know how to fucking feel anymore, lads.

Attached: 1526184197773.jpg (960x894, 92K)

was he even using 40rds?

I definitely saw a Magpul 60rnd drum, but i think the stick mags were standard 30s with the couplers attached

Mosques's closed boyo

I'm good on AR-15 magazines but only have a couple of AR-10 mags. Probably drop some coin on a dozen of them tomorrow.

Jow Forums found his gear

Attached: B28C51F1-37D1-40C6-8BE9-BE089AF4CCDD.jpg (1684x1164, 690K)

>You aren't going to trick me into buying your shitty mags, Magpul.

Looked to long to be 30s. I’m fairly certain they were 40s

That shit was posted on Jow Forums long before Jow Forums found a God damn thing

inb4 this was just a pr stunt by magpul to sell more couplers

More like Jow Forums, Jow Forums is like Jow Forums but even more gay and lonely

>subscribe to pewdiepie
>plays serbia strong
>plays british grenadiers
>plays initial D eurobeat

this dude is by far the meme-lord of mass shooters

Attached: 1549866058496.jpg (640x457, 27K)

Gotta learn to count shots, they were definitely more than 30 rounders. Seemed like he was firing 39 from a couple of them.

>Because of this, Pewds gets banned from Youtube and any video that has GASGASGAS on it will get striked to death.
Not bad.

what music was he playing, i cant make it out?

Panic time :^)

Attached: unknown.png (677x241, 24K)

So, this was just proof that fagpul makes shit mags with feed issues.

I’m already in commiefornia, never had a chance to get em

>paying nearly twice what a pmag generally goes for
pathetic

>shitty mags
>magpul
Cool story bro

I would have wiped my ass with $15 I saved anyways poor faggot

just bought 3

>cold teleports behind you
Heh, nothing personnel, magpul

Yo this nigga writing in Armenian and Slav. BASED.

British Grenadiers
Fallschirmjäger song
Remove Kebab song
Initial D

every time anything happens this place gets flooded with newfags you should know that newfag.

Where does it say subscribe to pewdiepie?

Its in the first 30 seconds of the 16 minute video, when he's still in the car fucking with the camera

33 sec*

Thanks just saw it, fucking bonkers that the first ever Livestreamed mass shooting was by an autismo meme lord eight channer

I don't live on the North Pole, so I'm pretty good.

Had CRAB RAVE written on the strobe

>shitty mags magpul
>MAGPUL
>SHITTY MAGS
yep found the fudd faggot who cant accept that magpul makes better mags than the cheap tin or steal 20 rounders

Definitely not the poverty tier AR or anything..

another fudd drinking his own piss I see

The angle his rifle ejects at suggests it's overgassed, which is something that can lead to problems.

he was definitely from either Jow Forums or something similar

you put an awful lot of effort into this for no pay off

I bet you support unlimited no white immigration, you anti white cuck

Is it? Didnt the Australian government t use the Las Vegas shooting to pass more gun legislation?

eightchan

THIS is why our once beautiful state is so fucked. Here we have a WOKE /kommando supposedly wanting to fight for his rights, but he doesn't even realize he can have as many standard-cap magazines as he wants. Unfortunately, no gun stores will sell them to you publicly but you can drive to Oregon, Nevada, or AZ and buy as many as you want, and LEGALLY bring them back to CA with you. Stop being a cuck and stay educated on what is happening. The 9th Circuit is changing for the better and there's some interesting things happening.

reuters.com/article/us-california-court-guns/federal-judge-blocks-california-ban-on-large-capacity-gun-magazines-idUSKBN19L0C4