ITT we post kebab removal weapons

ITT we post kebab removal weapons

Attached: 1552624863630s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=FsqRUi_lwSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Attached: 1525539623714.jpg (750x745, 153K)

/v/ here. Why the hell was his flashlight fucking spazzing out? And did his gun jam?

probably to confuse anyone visually if they rushed him

>And did his gun jam?
No, the gun was working 4 god

the bastards glorifying this shitstain is the reason why we'll be losing our guns

strobe light to blind tacklers, might have actually helped him against that one dude who tried.

One of those Muslims could have easily taken him out. You see him get caught by surprise but it looks like the guy was trying to run past him (which is retarded, since he would just shoot him down the hall) instead of tackle him.

Attached: 1552625813259.png (450x338, 321K)

Just look at this shit. Is this even proper shooting form?
What guns do you guys think he had?

Attached: 1552621399019.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

I think he fucked up the rounds in the tops of the mags he had clamped together, he definetly had to clear the weapon at least once

>Subscribe to PDP
>Fuck TSeries
This is how PDP's career ends

>proper form

He knows how to shoot, and reload, you cna tell her practiced.

We were losing them anyway, it's just one more bullet in the proverbial gun of the globalists. The difference is that they don't seem to grasp the difference between figurative loaded guns and literal ones. Hint: the difference is splattered muzzie brains.

SMASH THEIR BILLS

Attached: jihad_1.webm (640x356, 1.66M)

Someone translate this shit. I don't understand it.

>Just look at this shit. Is this even proper shooting form?
Looks good to me, better than most tards who do shootings

>What guns do you guys think he had?
He starts with some kind of semi auto 12 gauge. I think its a Mossberg 930 SPX but I can't be sure. He then transitions to some kind of AR15, can't tell what brand but its god a sightmark red dot on it.

The fuck is wrong with his flashlight

How can you support this monster? This fixes nothing. This man did not good. The victims aren't even in the ground yet. Let's lay off the memes for a while.

I don't know the one muslim did knock the shooter to the ground but in the process took 2-3 rounds to the chest, the shooter was able to recover and pop him in the head.

It only said Fuck T-Series. Nothing about subbing to pewds.

/braces self

/watches

Huh. So that tacticool strobe shit actually seems to work.

So, maybe not the time, but still: does this finally put to rest the Boomer "dESiGnEd tO wOuNd" stuff?

>muslims run over and bomb 4 year white girls
>"not all muslims, bigot"
>white guy slays muslims in his nation
>"we really cannot tolerate this kind of edgy internet humor anymore guys, not cool"

I agree it was (mostly) fucked up, but I cannot stand the hypocrisy

Attached: slr107-36_2_1_.jpg (1000x667, 397K)

He literally says subscribe to PewDiePie at the begging of the video.

Made my last 5.56 jpke today

Attached: 1510022198001.jpg (400x371, 29K)

Nothing, it's operating as intended.

Oh. I didn't catch that. Let me check.

I wouldn't bother trying to be morally decent on Jow Forums.

This website makes a lot of people really hateful and insecure

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck.

>that's fucked man

>/braces self
>/watches
God you're such a fucking redditor

>This man did not good.
If you're going to pretend to be an uncle tom, Muhammed, learn better English first.

How is there hypocrisy in that? I don't know how telling you not to blame a group for the actions of an individual and to stop joking about it are contradictory? You could apply both points to both cases.

Holy shit can you leave your moralfagginess at the door? Post that on Reddit we're trying to understand the dude ffs.

Thanks for the download broski

Listening to eurobeat and kebab removal memes while committing mass murder.

This doesn't even seem real. It's like a charicature of an r9ker come to life.

>muh, muh PR!

The fact that you don't even see that there is a problem is why there's a problem.

>fuck Tseries
fake. I can tell from the pixels

youtube.com/watch?v=FsqRUi_lwSk

No. It actually did wound. One 5.56 is only designed to wound. 3 is serious but anymore is just smashing somebody to death.

According to his manifesto he was originally in NZ precisely to train with firearms.

I literally asked you what the problem is. Can you explain what's wrong with it? Because there's obviously a disconnect here.

>We're trying to understand a spree killer

Could have worded that comment better

Don't bother being decent user. Just run away from this website. This place sucks.

No problem, dude

Attached: balistic_tip.gif (320x180, 2.96M)

>10 minutes of shooting and only an ambulance and maybe a squad car is seen heading toward the scene as he's driving away
And this is why Concealed Carry should be a global right.

Because anyone who says "we can't tolerate these fucking muslims anymore" is labelled a Nazi, but blaming "right wing terror" and fucking PewDiePie for this is apparently acceptable.

Are there really people on Jow Forums that don't own a weapon light?

Shit. That can't be good.

retard he posted it on his twitter earlier

This. At the very least 10,000 people just realized what you realized and 100 of them just grew their resolve.

The next decade will just be this exponentially until its daily, until somebody wins.

>implying Jow Forums owns guns

Attached: 1342201744362.png (478x358, 202K)

How many Islamic shithead demons did he kill? Lol at that wannabe brave muslum getting his shit kicked in.

>Someone translate this shit. I don't understand it.
They're the names of victims of islamic terror.

>they all huddle into a corner and wait to die

they would have had a better chance running

Multiple shooters, armed man saves lives.

Attached: 8B5F3D136BFA457389D9732825C20637.jpg (1125x883, 213K)

A "significant number" was the most recent report. I reckon above 40.

Attached: 1510783083597.jpg (850x400, 73K)

But why shout sub 2 pewdiepie?

This. I wasn’t thrown off by the shooting, but by the memes and his schizo manifesto that looks like a Jow Forums greentext mashed with Wikipedia pages.
This. If someone had heard him start to unload at the front of the building, they would have had time to draw and position themselves. He took FOREVER to get to the main room.

>eotech on backwards
White supremacists are hilariously stupid.

he has "crab rave" written on his flashlight

>This fixes nothing
It didn't fix Christchurch's Muslim problem, but it did mitigate it.

Wait, is it really? I don't have one.

>heh, that will show those people that unlimited immigration is great :^) . . . idiots

He was trying to tackle him.

Attached: Capture.png (1094x645, 784K)

Based. Didn’t roll over and take that shit, returned fire and drove the threat back. Muzzie or not, everyone deserves the right to protect themselves.

Yup, you actually asked nicely, so sure. Because this shooter is a "white right wing incel" and people will drone on endlessly about how white men are a danger to everyone, and have to be stopped, gun owners are all evil, etc. But the second someone mentions Muslim attrocities, you get the "not all Muslims" and "only bigots paint with that broad of a brush" argument. It's just a super weird dichotomy that once you examine it, you really can't reconcile it. For identity politics to be valid, all have to be able to participate. If you gatekeep on it like this, and simultaneously push for their adoption in everything, that's how genocides happen.

Saved. Based Muzzie.

i mean, he posted the manifesto, it had the seal copy pasta. he was a poltard who went too far.

if anything, i'm just gonna watch my back to avoid alphabet soup

Its a sight mark retards

Global open/cc only way for humanity to move forward. Jews won't have it because they want/planned what happened here.

Attached: 0000.png (561x374, 63K)

What do you expect from a tripfag

timestamp?
I cant watch the whole thing

Yes.

this is a small payback for all the bad shit muslims continually get away with

That makes much more sense

this kind of thinking is honestly retarded.
Some muslims in europe did something bad so it's justifiable to randomly walk into a mosque in fucking new zealand and open fire?

I hope NZ brings back the death penalty just to fry him.

It's a sightmark, noguns. Just... It's a sightmark red dot.

You haven't been here long enough or seen enough of the world. That is normal everyday human shit when you look at the grander scale of things. Buttfucking the enemy is all we really know and carry from our ancestors

About 7:02.
While he's mag dumping into the right corner and backing up.
Though it's kinda hard to tell, this guy's camera fucking sucks man.

CS:GO skin when

noice

Attached: Remover.png (851x528, 575K)

And if anyone else had a pair, they would have stopped him. Crazy that there's only one man among 100 plus in attendance at the mosque.

Agreed, shadows are missing in that where there should be shadows. Fake as fuck

Can someone identify what gun he used? Doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Can't tell from blurry screencaps.

pretty sure he fried them all already? or do you mean the thousands of other muslims he didnt get?

Attached: 6129dR8rK1L._SX425_.jpg (425x321, 15K)

read about the things the shooter wrote on his mags

They should be properly shamed.

>Have guns to protect yourself against tyrannical laws
>"Lose" guns because tyrannical laws

the eternal bootlicker will never learn

I did. Again, it makes no sense to punish a group of people unaffiliated with the ones that cause problems.

Can we get back on topic and talk about the guns not gay politics? what guns did he use? and why?

The only person you identified as a retard is yourself.

Yeah, white men are causing these attacks so we should literally arm only minorities.

the tackle guy thing happens seconds after the shooter kills 5 innocent people and seconds before he then kills 5 others. The tackle guy reaches the shooter, tripps, and gets triple tapped in the short interim.

If you don't want to watch fucked up shit then there is nothing to see with the tackle guy. He looked old and feeble and his effort was half hearted.

What's neat is, his manifesto is on police evidence.

Win or loose, he gets his message out.

Attached: Mr K Man.jpg (648x360, 58K)

CW 2.0 is the best gmod addonn
I unironicly want to edit the skin now

>unaffiliated
Well, they might have met on a pilgrimage to Mecca. You can't be sure. Don't be so quick to judge, bigot.

>praising terrorists
fuck you!

What, no, you're retarded. Arm everyone