Hello, Jow Forums. I'm part of the Mexican army, if you have any questions you want to ask...

Hello, Jow Forums. I'm part of the Mexican army, if you have any questions you want to ask, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Attached: masked Mexican soldier patrols the streets of Veracruz.jpg (960x647, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/10/mexico-drug-cartels-soldiers-military
nydailynews.com/news/national/drug-cartels-mexico-hire-u-s-soldiers-assassins-article-1.1454851
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_China_Marine_Corps
youtube.com/watch?v=rKdxHUqpXKI
youtube.com/watch?v=FMYm8x_T1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=EcjRXcVqnOY
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2rcq1AF5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how well maintained are the armories?

>how dangerous are the cartels?
>how common are illegal guns among the population, especially for average people?
>are there a lot of people who defect from the Mex. Army to cartels for money, or is that just documentary bullshit?
also post guns and/or uniform.

I want one of those FX 05's, what base is most corrupt so a can nick one with a bribe

Can I join

Do people go out for American food?

How patriotic is the Mexican military in general, do you think?

how much money does the cartel pay for a crate of you guns,

I'm also mexican and I was conscripted because of that meme military service for a year
Anyway in your opinion, based on the current state of the army, how much additional training do you think the army needs for the national guard to be even remotely effective? We already saw the clusterfuck with the huachicoleros when the army tried to do what a riot squad could've easily done

>waiting for OP

Attached: 1548177669332.png (591x620, 103K)

I'm sorry if I'm taking to long. I want my post to be somewhat readable.

What would happen if the five million illegal Irish in Mexico City were ethnically cleansing several small Mexican provinces off the voting rolls simply by being there, and the local government was actually covering for them and helping them, like the five million border-jumping felons in California?

Bonus question: What if people called you racist for merely bringing it up?

Take your time. Your prose style is polished enough. Where did you go to school?

Is anyone actually issued the FX-05? Whenever I watch stuff involving the Mexican army, everyone is using G3s and M16s.

you know what's hilarious this isn't even ironically a shitpost. My great grandfather was an Irish immigrant that settled in Baja California and spawned a bunch of irish kids. My grandmother was 100% redheaded with freckles, so is my mother but thankfully I didn't turn out a soulless ginger. Anyway my mother's side of the family still lives there and they're all irish kikes that used the lands my great grandfather acquired to build a bunch of shit like hotels and malls. We own part of those lands because of inheritance but you know how jews are so we didn't get shit.

Nice LARP thread faggot, post proof or gtfo

i would be fine if he just posted interesting lies.

cuantos cabrones te as chingado?

how bad is corruption within the military?

They don't pay me nor do I deal with them.

>Is anyone actually issued the FX-05?
Yes, soldiers are issued Fx-05.

>>how dangerous are the cartels?
In all honesty, they are not dangerous. Most cartel foot soldiers aren't fully equipped with military grade weapons if that's what you are asking. They're specialized squads but those are few and far between.
In truth, the reason why we can't defeat the Cartels is due Human right watch, they watch over us like hawks issued a lot of warnings and crying for the cartels with our 8 killed for 1 injured ratio and asking the army to follow a set of rules that are deeply unpopular.

>>how common are illegal guns among the population, especially for average people?
It's not all that uncommon to know a family has guns, especially in the rural area, my grandmother and grandfather have illegal guns to defend themselves.
>>are there a lot of people who defect from the Mex. Army to cartels for money, or is that just documentary bullshit?
It's mostly Dramatization but there is some truth to it, but it ain't enough that the public loses faith in us.

Might be better off replying faster just so the thread doesn't sink to the bottom

No, not really. Well not my family or friends, I don't mind eating American food.

Fairly patriotic, if the Government allows us to do our thing, instead of listening to foreigners, we would have already found a final solution to the cartel question. It's infuriating.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take so long to respond.

>the reason why we can't defeat the Cartels is due Human right watch
I believe it. Stopping the drug conflict and making your country better wouldn't fit the global narrative they're trying to paint these days. I'm sorry man, I will pray to the Jow Forumsube for you.

How do you feel of the disapline and capability of you and the people you work with?

What food does the chow hall produce? How are the tacos?

>we would have had a solution for he cartel if they let us
Based

Didn't like a Military police chick tortured another women who was part of the michoacan cartel for information and the secretary of defence issued a nation wide apology and basically humiliated the whole army? If so, good damn.

What's Jow Forums opinion on the Mexican Army?

Attached: sEFni67_d.jpg (482x601, 36K)

Jow Forums please leave.

They have some handsome men and nice choice of weapons. More trustworthy than their police, I'd say.

>Be Hyperstealth
>Be respected company that develops cutting edge and distinctive
>Sees the retaedation of 2000s US military snowflake
>Noodle_Dance.wmv
>Develop 2nd gen digital camo that severely outperforms everything, including (((Crye)))’s Memecam
>Calls it “US4CES” our of confidence
>DoD tests it
>It rekts everyone else’s camo
>Army: *goes with Memecam*
>Mexico sees a missed opportunity and gets in on that sweet camo
>Tfw Mexico has a more effective and destinctive primary camo pattern than The US

Attached: 68A67210-9C23-4429-8237-C08826A19290.jpg (480x360, 23K)

why is the mexican army so corrupt

The Mexican Army is not corrupt. Along with the Navy, both of them are the most trusted by the Mexican people.

Attached: Mexican Marine and the drugs they captured.jpg (1140x641, 122K)

What's Your stance on Christiada? Is it a part of history, or a lesson? Does a lot .mil thinks the same waym

La Cristiada?

>The Mexican Army is not corrupt.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/10/mexico-drug-cartels-soldiers-military

do you like AMLO? did you vote for him?

>do you like AMLO?
No.
>did you vote for him?
No

nydailynews.com/news/national/drug-cartels-mexico-hire-u-s-soldiers-assassins-article-1.1454851

hey OP, was raised in Tijuana for the majority of my life and had 2 tios that where in the Mexican army (they are great guys btw, my most favorite relatives) i was living in tijuana during the most violent years 2005-2007, alot of you guys kept us safe, i just want to say thanks for your service, i am currently in the USMC and i care deeply for my Mexican Marine Brothers down south.

Attached: IMG_0581.jpg (540x541, 40K)

Sorry user, but those guns aren't for civilian use.

Why hasn't Mexico broken free from American chains? Why don't you side with Russia or China over the U.S.A? They will treat you as equals.

Attached: 1415155739674.jpg (850x637, 199K)

Go home Chang.

Answer the question

fucking hrc
remove with prejudice

The Chinese are absolute filth. One can barely even class them as "human", and to class them as animals would be an insult to animals. They're amoeba, primordial leeches, bottom-feeding slime that have never evolved to have anything at all resembling "empathy". They almost literally are ant-people, working only for the colony, not stopping to help their fellow chinaman or even spare so much as a thought for another in that person's time of need.

Attached: 1449389107272.jpg (500x375, 21K)

Si.

>China
>treating anyone as equals
DOUBT

Cope, Mexico will soon be under our sphere of influence.

What the hell is the army used for that the police don't do? Here in America we have police do basically everything. The only time the army is called in is for battle.

t. Guy Cramer, CEO of Hyperstealth

fuck off you chink ape

What is your opinion on the Christchurch shooting?

how realistic is sicario?

Whats your training like?

How easy is it to buy surplus mexican army gear? Nothing bad, just like radios and stuff.

Depending on where you end up in the country they’ll take you out to one of the training fields in the mountains/forest/jungle/desert and have you run around doing some survival training, learning the geography of the land, squad tactics, and pretending to set up ambushes for American invaders.

Attached: 1542562823062.jpg (2048x1536, 883K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_China_Marine_Corps

You guys think you're edgy but you're just tryna be us plus communism, gayer than the rainbow

Curious about this too, pic related looks pretty cool.

Attached: 960f92f63e7b578c7f1bda5a8f3f2404.jpg (960x950, 169K)

Proofs in the pudding. Not sure why the Army bothers with universal meme camos when the vast majority of these conflicts occur innadesert

post some pics hombre

A tragedy.

Is it easy to bribe police if they catch you with illegal guns?

why is the US army so corrupt?

>the guardian
how the fuck are you this retarded

Attached: 75767-full.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

Did you ever train in lackland San Antonio?

>pretending to set up ambushes for American invaders
Why bother? Mexican Army would get bombed to hell and back by an enemy with massively superior technology, it's unlikely they would be ambushing anyone.

What do you think of Jalisco/people from Jalisco?

Can you run 2 miles in less than 15 minutes?

OP what does a Mexican girl's asshole smell like?

How corrupt is the military compared to the police and gov

kiubo compa onde vienes

no the difference is, china will pretend be your friend untill they have what the want and then fuck off with it then on top of it they own part of your country now

the USA is a dick and up front about it.

Because The U.S. Infantry is made up of gang members or some guy named Ramirez.

>Human right watch
what if the Cartel is paying them off also?

Attached: $_32.png (376x500, 292K)

Have you personally had to deal with anything cartel related? Do cartels present a real danger to the family members of anybody in the army?

Attached: 1543894825036.jpg (842x600, 76K)

hyperstealth looks dumb and ugly, l
ike pv2 snuffy ate snickers until he puked, turned his sleeping bag inside out and then had a seizure inside.
honestly, it looks like ass

pic related is the prettiest military with the best camo

Attached: 100s of years of genetic damage from slavery.jpg (1000x541, 147K)

Ramirez was pretty cool, though. He does everything!

Chinga tu madre pinche chino pito chico.

No, but I want to.

Do you ship to US?

Attached: mexibros.jpg (800x500, 129K)

What's your stance on Trump's wall?

Attached: 5FD62B6B270B4608BBCB368176FCA353.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>his stance
The outside looking in

Do chicanos join the mexican army?
How do mexicans in general view chicanos when they go back

>American invaders
In what, Bizzaro World? You've got nothing we want worth the price of having to deal with filthy Indios and Mestizos for the next century. We're trying to wall you fuckers out of here, not go to that hell hole.

The same as the front hole.

checked

Kek

Shut the fuck up Chang.

Attached: 1551968414777.jpg (700x460, 265K)

Sorry, user. While the majority of us think of you as allies at best they're are those of us who see you as potential invaders at worst. It really depends on politics and the times. No hard feelings, but it’s our reality we find ourselves in. We’ve been invaded by you guys a couple times now, and I doubt you will let any other invade us since that would make you look incompetent.

If we actually invaded Mexico like 40% of the USMC would mutiny

>Do chicanos join the mexican army?

>How do mexicans in general view chicanos when they go back
Mexican government loves them, since they are educated in the U.S. the common people have mix feeling about them since they have different ideas about how to behave, which some of us see as disrespectful, and it’s very difficult for us to mix

If Castizos and upscale Mestizos were all you guys had to deal with, it'd be a much nicer place... No hard feelings...just stay on your side of the fence, Pedro.

Spic detected

That's what duterte said and they denied it

This I was offered a commission to the Mexican airforce when I went to highschool there for a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=rKdxHUqpXKI

youtube.com/watch?v=FMYm8x_T1fM

youtube.com/watch?v=EcjRXcVqnOY

youtube.com/watch?v=mP2rcq1AF5Q

I bet Jow Forums doesn't have the balls to fight in Mexico's drug war.

Attached: Mexican Soldiers in jalisco.jpg (1200x1267, 454K)

Whats the biggest threat to mexican national security besides the cartels?