If those muslims would have been armed (legally), would they have been able to stop the attack?

If those muslims would have been armed (legally), would they have been able to stop the attack?

Attached: CCW.jpg (848x477, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shooter dropped 2 at the door, 1 of which was crawling which took an additional 3-5 seconds to finish. Someone with moderate experience (I mean actually practicing drawing from concealment, dot torture, etc.) could have come out from cover and put rounds down that hallway. If the defender was at one of the "wings" of the mosque, it becomes significantly harder to put rounds on target due to everyone diving/moving. Just my .02

And this is why everyone should be armed.

It's also worth mentioning that the shooters and many others before them aren't looking for a fight.
As soon as they meet armed resistance they'll either run away, put one in their head, or surrender as quickly as possible.

apparently two other shooters at another location were driven off by an armed muzzie. It seems like common sense that guns deter attacks or stop them dead in their tracks with a bit of luck and some experience

>b-but user, if everyday people have guns it increases the chance of innocent people getting caught in a crossfire!
>NYPD cop magdumps into a crowded sidewalk, hits everyone but his intended target 10 feet away

Correct. I'd really like to see this thread explore this aspect of what could have been done to prevent this, from the fence/parking lot to security in the actual mosque. I live in the Houston-area and most of our mosques have 360-degree gating with a keypad/buzz-in system, some even have CCTV in addition.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551712652403.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Yes, one attack was even prevented by a muslim who carried.

That main "hallway" is something that could have been used as a huge advantage for armed Muslims. Peek and engage whatever is advancing.

Even Interpol recommends people to carry firearms.
>You have to ask yourself, ‘Is an armed citizenry more necessary now than it was in the past with an evolving threat of terrorism?’ This is something that has to be discussed.'

Attached: interpol.png (871x610, 65K)

based minorities deserve special privileges as they are constant victims of white supremacists. a free makarov and ak should suffice for each refugee.

>I live in the Houston-area and most of our mosques have 360-degree gating with a keypad/buzz-in system, some even have CCTV in addition.
Because of the horrible terror attacks that are continually launched against you by the Great Satan, no doubt.

I remember that was being brought up a few months ago too, in fact. I forget where, I think it was after yet another al-Shabaab attack in Kenya or Ethiopia. It has to come to a head, people willingly relinquish the right to bear arms/defend themselves only if they feel the government will have that monopoly on violence. Failure to do so and people will want to be armed.

Yes. But unfortunately its NZ.

Can someone post a QRD of it?
I havent read any news stories on it because I hate sensationalized shit.
A brief? Facts, intel, greentext, whatever?

just as every other thread that asked the same damn thing the answer is obviously yes now fuck off

Some 4+4 chan Jow Forums stereotype (Seriously stereotypical) decided to actually go do the thing, and got a New Zealand high score. He livestreamed it on facebook after linking it and his manifesto onto that other chan. His manifesto is literally full of memes (All of them at least slightly out of date) and accelerationism. The top-of-my-class marine copypasta is literally in there in its entirety, and his explanations for why he made certain decisions basically come down to making gun laws more restrictive just to make people angry.

Pretty much this, except making it so the media blames everything from Fortnite to Candace Owens

Attached: 1552630180219.png (1442x418, 430K)

I think biggest thing there would have been some kind of fire escape in the back of the Mosque. People were fucking trapped in that room and just piled into the corners, and those that wanted to escape basically had to run past him. Total nightmare scenario.

If he wasn't as thorough coming back to shoot people lying on the floor there probably would have been more survivors. It's actually sort of surprising that he didn't check the other rooms and it's probably likely some people hid in them, but by far an accessible emergency exit would have saved a lot of people.

These goddamn people man

Attached: 1552636218617.jpg (847x851, 172K)

The second attack was literally stopped by a man with a gun

the corners of the room where people were killed were where the exits were, people were scrambling to get out of those doors.

Meme control when

EU's already on it, I guess they're trying their hand at 5D chess.

That's more like a copyright thing right

Technically, but since the rules require sites to proactively remove all potential copyright (And place the burden of figuring out if something is copyrighted onto the site), any image that is questionably copyrighted (IE, literally everything) will most likely just be blocked.

Holy shit fucking WILD!
This fucking stinks to high heaven bros!
This is something far more going on than some rando user going insane, I can feel it!
Just think about it, elections coming up, massive power struggles in govs all over the world.
Fuck.

Attached: 1538879224317.png (1000x1000, 59K)

Hi from New Zealand. How do I find shooters Jow Forums.

emu war 2 - sheeps rising

Attached: brenton tarrant bloke.jpg (720x555, 66K)

He's got a Hera stock
That makes him a Nazi
Please laugh.

Attached: IMG_2562.jpg (720x479, 80K)

yes they would have, and all the weapons the guy had were illegal weapons

gun control laws cause tragedy

That only proves he would have had even more guns if he could get them legally. The trick is that all the mass shooting that never happen because the mass shooter doesn't have any guns.

B8

so we have 2 shootings at 2 mosques:

1 killed 40 then exited the mosque.

The other was unable to do much and were chased off because literally one mosque goer at a gun.

Is this not a fucking argument FOR armed civilians?

>Is this not a fucking argument FOR armed civilians?
duh

>all his guns were illegal so we need more gun laws because he could have had more
Holy shit you're actually disabled.

He's using an "argument" that leftists use in real life

Are leftists actually retarded? How in the absolute fuck does this "argument" hold water with anyone with a functional brain?

Attached: 1552536145217.png (205x186, 5K)

>Joined Feb 2019
Now I’m fucking suspicious

I doubt the spooks could pull something like this off with such authenticity, but still

It is, which is why no one will ever hear about it

If they weren't retarded they wouldn't be leftists

arab gun lover here.

Literally, one gun owner saved over 10 lives by some retarded white terrorists, just because he had a gun.

if this isn't the best argument for why we should be allowed to carry firearms I don't know what it is.

Yes, he had 3-4 partners who were doing a second mosque shooting on the other side of town which is where he was also driving to.

That shooting largely failed due to one of the targeted victims being armed and he appearently scared them away by wounding one of them.

I agree, churches, mosques and school probably should have at least a few armed personal at all times

He had no partners, 3 others in custody are bystanders who were found armed by police responders, most likely the one who defended the mosque is one of them.

One guy almost tackled the shooter down. If he had a gun he could have ended it right there

One shooter was actually warded off by gunfire from an armed Muslim.

Not really. This sort of thing, in a world of 7 billion, is entropy. You really can't stop it, and that's why it terrifies people so much. We think we have control, and that's part of why politicians put so much effort into banning them - it's the only way we can pretend to have control in a random universe.

Same deal with terrorism and the surveillance state really.

So the muzzys had illegal concealed weapons??dont sound too innocent to me after all

There is literally nothing wrong with owning illegal weapons

Media hasnt said whether the muslim was licensed or not, nor the shooter for that matter..

but shooting 40 civilians is?

fucking retard.

That's still disagreeable on the grounds that someone with a pistol and a death wish could suddenly kill a lot of people in a room, even if every one of them was armed.

Of course he wasn't licensed. There's no CCW permit system in NZ. The guy was carrying a pistol because he didn't care about the law.

Well considering how many innocents muslims have killed over the years, it's a miracle their whole religion hasn't been banned.

Sounds like my kind of guy, shame about the whole being a Muslim thing

It reportedly wasnt a pistol, it was a long arm.

2/10 bait

Holy shit this is one pathetic circle jerk. Lel.

I want you to read your own post again. And slowly evaluate your poor life choices. You fucking potato.

It's a weapons board. Whhich would you expect us to focua on in case of a mass shooting? How we all need to give up our guns or how a gun owner should respond?

How about you try and explain to me what exactly is wrong with what I said?

Yo user i live in H Town too, at least for another week. What area you in? I’m in the museum district

Damn you are a stupid dumb ass Amerimutt. Go do some schoolshootings. Cause I am bored.

Attached: 1552495047264.jpg (900x675, 181K)

Did you get lost on the way to Jow Forums?

Your comment made zero sense.

Attached: 1552043599352.gif (720x846, 877K)

Holy fuck the shills are out in force today. Side note: why are non-american IP’s not banned on this board? You aren’t allowed to own guns (or in some places knoves even) so why are you allowed to come here? Is it like penis envy but with guns? Maybe hiroshimoot is into cucking and enjoys gun-cucking you idiots

I think you should be the one that got lost. Retard

Attached: 1552325866821.jpg (250x237, 8K)

His post made perfect sense - you complained about circle jerk and he responded “yeah were circle-jerking because we all love guns”. L2read

LMFAO wow I wish more US soldiers would actually take the initiative to be a hero like this guy did.

What yesterday shows, is how easy it would be for whites to actually fight back against the """globalization""" or their culture, people, traditions, laws, economy, politics, society, etc.

The truth is this could happen EVERY DAY if whites would break the conditioning and stop being slaves.

Freedom of speech baby. Kys

Attached: 1552327371016.jpg (454x414, 63K)

Is ShareBlue ok with you using words like “nigger” now?

> People don't like mass shootings
> They want to find solutions
> Two possible solutions are "get rid of all the guns" and "arm yourself and fight back".
> You seem to have expected us to take the first option, which doesn't make much sense for this board unless you haven't been here very long
Will that work for you?

Well excuse the fuck out of me for not speaking dyslexia then.

American 1st Amendment protects our citizens against our government, not Europeans from American companies owned by nips. If you want to quote our bible to us maybe give it a read first assfaggot

No way. Handguns are restricted heavily in NZ and have to have special collectors liosence be member of club to own them.

Who says I am from Europe. Trigger happy?

>Yes, one attack was even prevented by a muslim who carried.

you can get cc in NZ?
Also watch the media bury this

I know Jow Forums has been cheering this whole thing on but I just can’t comprehend how you can shoot an already injured girl crying and yelling for help. No better than Al-Qaeda.

no, bad goy, gib guns

Attached: 1551836504081.png (234x258, 79K)

If he's dehumanised them in his mind it's relatively straightforward.

>this is female of enemy faction
>statistically, killing females will affect a population's growth rate much more than killing males
>bang

>You don't need a gun because the police will protect you
Fuck any cucks who say this. They should be exiled from society.

Even unarmed, if they worked together they would have been able to overpower him. One guy alone charged and brought him down. If there was even one more person he might have been stopped.

you bathe in Jow Forums style shitposting for long enough you start to think its real and its all over

its literally the same as hanging around jihadis for too long, its the exact same shit

A maze entrance hall that goes left and then right, like those at the airport queues with monitored CCTV and good doors could have been enough.

No. He might have been an off duty cop or a gunpilled person.

yep Jow Forums are just white niggers who are constantly projecting. what they could really do to "help their race" is breed, but no woman is dumb enough for that.

People need to get off the internet and talk to average people once in a while, if only to get a reading for boring and normal

It's call "dehumanization". The propaganda brainwashes you into believing that the Muslims are not people anymore. They are just nameless enemies, like big spiders coming to get you.

Imagine that they teach that kind of of active resistance to fucking kids and expect them to follow trough in an actual scenario when even men cover behind corners when shit hits the fan.

Actually they would help more by NOT breeding. Unless they want white people to be known for being ugly and dumb.

1 was released desu

Kids might actually be more fearless and able to carry through than adults.

I haven't seen this on any reports, probably because 'bohoo guns bad'. Know where I can find info about this?

its not a coincidence that a lot of these "'people'" have no lives outside the internet

Attached: pol.jpg (680x669, 56K)

New Zealand Herald, according to the National Review. But it's not that the armed worshiper stopped them. He simply returned fire as they were already driving away from the 2nd mosque.

Butt Cancer Man, give me things that never work IRL for 500.

>Jow Forums
>white
If you've ever seen a picture of a Jow Forums meetup, there's usually not a single white person to be seen

FYI, just so some of you weak-willed basedboys don't suddenly feel sorry for the fucking Mohammedans (especially the Sunni variety).

Here's some of what they did in Paris, that the (((media))) did not bother to report for months.

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/

>The father of one victim had told him that his son had been disemboweled and castrated, with his testicles found in his mouth.

>“They had cut off his testicles,” Fenech said during testimony.

>The bodies have not been shown to the families because they are people who are decapitated, people who are bloated and people who have been disemboweled,”

Attached: 1516465808412.jpg (1155x768, 339K)