The Christchurch Mosque shooting is going to fuck blue states even more, Democrats don't see or believe in boarders...

The Christchurch Mosque shooting is going to fuck blue states even more, Democrats don't see or believe in boarders, and love brown people more then anything especially Muslims. Global gun control is their next agenda.

Attached: 600px-Jesusland_map_with_Alberta.svg.png (600x600, 85K)

stop being defeatist and learn to communicate to moderates how a gun can protect innocent people like the ones slaughtered in christchurch do your part and continue to help fight for our rights instead of bitching

>stop being defeatist
Listen to what democrats have to say, they don't give a fuck about our rights or the constitution. Your never going to convince the people backed by (((Bloomberg)))

ITS "BORDERS"
"BOR" DERS
WHY DO YOU RETARDS ALWAYS FUCK THIS UP

Loose vs lose, your vs you're, capital vs capitol. The list goes on.

and now that we have truly epic footage we can move on to murking politicians and zogbots

>Your never going to convince the people backed by (((Bloomberg)))
We know. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. E T E R N A L VIGILANCE.
liberty will always face the threat of tyranny.
Why is this so hard to understand ?

Time to double down faggot. You run towards your enemy, not away

then/than
The shooter had lots of that one.

Luckily the other mosque shooting was stopped by a muzzie returning fire, so we have a point to hammer the fuck out of.

Rumors are one of the coordinated shootings was stopped by an armed civilian. If so, we're in the clear.

You know, I'd rather be living in Maine right now. At least their Democrats aren't rabid about gun control like the ones who recently took over Nevada.

>GGWG is never reported on
They'll just focus on the one that was fucking live streamed on YouTube!

I live in Oregon, its bad, really bad.

>muzzies
>innocent

This guy is right, make sure to spread it around.

Attached: 1552636218617.jpg (847x851, 172K)

It's something God damnit.

he was just trolling all the way to the better end

Good guy with a gun AND a Muslim. Intersectionality dictates that this is more valid to leftist gun grabbers.

IT'S "MERCING"
"MERC" ING
DERIVED FROM THE WORD "MERCENARY"
WHY DO YOU RETARDS ALWAYS FUCK THIS UP

Well, I cleaned up the grammatical and punctuation errors as best I could and finagled the syntax to be more comprehensible, but it was only a single pass of editing, so I guess all there is to do now is wait and see if the Jow Forumstards make legible screencaps out of it.

this

everyone needs to spread this particular piece of news as far as possible

>moderates
>using terrorist attacks to push your agenda
Pick one

Why would the people from countries that have never cared about gun rights suddenly start doing so because they moved to the US?

Retarded civnat fuck

Taking guns from whitey is about the only thing that the Democratic coalition of the fringes can agree on.

>diversity of opinion is bad

t. white nationalist who thinks everyone should look, think, talk, and live in the exact same way, on penalty of being shot to death with an assault rifle

>importing foreigners who don't respect the political identity of the founders of nation and moreover seek to dismantle them is a good thing

To add on, I'd be upset if Russians were imported by the millions and they made a concerted effort to make the US more like the USSR

>the shooter sped off in a silver Subaru
BAN ALL SUBARUS, THEY ARE TOOLS OF MASS SHOOTINGS

>assault rifle

Attached: 1547157965065.png (720x1081, 940K)

>boarders
Why are all racist so dumb?

why are all niggers so dumb?

That's not really a diverse opinion when the vast majority of one of only two major parties in a country agrees on it.

Bernie Sanders tried to be semi-reasonable on the gun debate from the lefty side...he's basically fucked now.

We need more news site screenshots of this. I'm checking the updates from the sites I've been following and I think they're already scrubbing it. A successful defensive shooter doesn't fit their narrative.

Who cares, it's NZ

are ARs legal in NZ and is it legal for Aussies to buy the, there?

Because, retard, when arguing with anti-gunners they will always demand proof despite having none of their own. When I tell people an armed civilian prevented a lot more casualties I'd like to have it in writing.