I'm sorry k I used my guns and rage against some stupid drunks tonight I'm going to die

I'm sorry k I used my guns and rage against some stupid drunks tonight I'm going to die

Attached: Screenshot_2014-01-23-21-50-30.png (720x1280, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmontana.com/news/local/shooting-reported-at-missoula-hotel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just tuck your balls between your legs and waddle into the police station armed. From there, make your destiny faggot.

what state user?

>hours after mate gday solid
You know what to do, cuckime newfags.

Attached: 1552365956008.png (500x773, 213K)

Montana and I'm going out suicide by cop, shot at a cops car hoping to disable it but turns out I hit the co ppl

I let wra th take control of me and now I must face my judgement

oh shit its real
nbcmontana.com/news/local/shooting-reported-at-missoula-hotel

Well, scoreboard's being challenged. Godspeed user.

It's 2am Cody fuck off and die, preferably in a ditch

user WHY

Attached: 1551395874538.jpg (311x362, 30K)

user.

You done fucked up.

Attached: 626369.jpg (600x513, 54K)

I'm sorry I just blacked out in rage, fucked up shooting at the cop car as well.

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 7K)

I pray God is merciful to me

You basically have two options, surrender to the police or try to hide.
Don't take your life over this, it would be a waste.
If you choose to surrender to the police, disarm yourself and call 911, tell them exactly where you are and that you have placed your gun out of reach. Stay on the phone with the operator until the police arrive and comply with them fully.
If you choose to hide you should also disarm, and dispose of your weapon. Guns clearly are not for you, but you're still a person and have worth.
Once again, living is your only option, and if you wish for God to have mercy on your soul then seeking forgiveness and living a life of good deeds is your way out.

Attached: 1524939925875.jpg (1024x962, 73K)

Good luck, user. Praying for you.

rip in pieces user

do this OP
we don't need anymore dead today man
give it up

OP, you know you fucked up. Now you choose, do you give it up and attempt to salvage what you have or do you bet it all to a blazing end? Do what your heart tells you, OP. And god have mercy on you.

Attached: 1343795382187.gif (325x203, 873K)

mass murder and livestream it

just imagine two different livestream shootings within a week.

you'd make a rolling snowball, probably

I cant live as a caged animal, goodby, keep fighting the good fight for the 2nd amendment and freedom.

RIP man you will be missed.

Run

Op are you at home now?

thanks for making shit worse for the rest of us OP

You haven't done anything irreversible yet. You can still fix this

thanks for contributing to the loss of the 2a

Wtf man. Stop posting on this carpent forum and sort this shit out. What are you gonna do? Kill your self? Kill a bunch of other people? Wtf is wrong with you. Put down your shit and be a man. Serve your fucking sentence.

Attached: D82E9B25-8DF4-4BF4-A20F-E683495E7F95.png (700x467, 630K)

user NO

I'll keep score. Don't disappoint user.

Go to Ukrain

You didn't own anything cool/rare did you? Please tell me it's just some ars and glocks that are gonna be scrapped when your dead. Also just kys, you've made the fight harder being an impulsive retard. Bad enough with what happened in kiwi land. More fuel for the grabbers agenda.

Attached: 1550878574526.jpg (500x496, 43K)

killing himself would be another gun death, of which we don't want more of. OP should turn himself in or get rid of his weapon. Making a cop shoot you because you feel trapped is a bad and permanent decision and will make matters worse.
The best thing he could do is live.

OP just do this pls

Attached: IMG_20190109_234829_390.jpg (640x1116, 53K)

This is our chan to creata a colony in Somalia

can you retarded faggots stop trying to play god every fucking time you get your hands on a gun jesus dick

Attached: 1464243113955.jpg (600x660, 65K)

>this many Jow Forumssuicidewatch replies
>not a shred of evidence
You all need to go back.

Attached: 1548969987168~2.jpg (566x1024, 72K)

Don't do anything dumb, op. Turn yourself in.

fake and super gay

>we don't need anymore dead today man
>give it up
Fucking this. Own up to your mistake and start doing the right thing. You can always help change people's lives for the better. Don't go out without at least trying to balance your good and bad deeds. You made a mistake and don't deserve to be remembered as an evil person, but that's how it'll go down if you take yourself out right now.

Attached: born to feel.jpg (724x724, 90K)

do this OP

I'd rather tell a faker to not kill anyone than tell someone who was actually in this situation to cause more deaths. Sorry if that makes me a "redditor" but some of us care about our gun rights.

Since you're planning on going out you might as well post some proof that it's you from the news story OP.

He need to get out of the US

If he plans to run, otherwise he can turn himself in.
It's his choice. But getting himself killed is the most backwards thing he could do here.

OP, if you're still reading this. Bozemanfag reporting. Turn yourself in.

Turn yourself in OP it's the right thing to do.

No he need to get the hell out

your fucking retardation ain't getting much attention today after NZ

tell the cops about your waifu so we'd atleast hear it from the news

now fuck off

Look man just surrender and try to get some help once in prison. Therw are still things you can do to better yourself. Plenty of time to pt and get yourself straight

Attached: 6D011348-2A28-41F3-A4E4-733A1ACF59F6.jpg (576x768, 157K)

Post proof its really you. What gun did you use? Were you in the montana discord?

rip in peace user

retarded weeb

abandon your car in fuck nowhere after removing the plates
walk as far as you can from the vehicle before calling an uber and going home
once home disassemble gun and throw parts away in a dumpster that isn't nearby
the trick to getting away is to avoid making a pattern that the cops can find
godspeed user