AR15 is shit

piston >>> direct impingement

Attached: AR-15 glory.webm (648x360, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/UkTygfPiJ8S9/
files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

User error.

he did pretty well all things considered
it was mostly his dumb ass that fucked it up not the rifle

Dipshit fucked up checking his magazine.

doing good

Attached: 1552631838042.png (1305x693, 946K)

Anyone else think the 60 round mags was a tactical error?

yes, a 3x30 tripplemag is better

considering he had nothing to carry them in I think he did alright.
He doubled his mag capacity without filling his already overflowing pockets with more mags to fall out.
Had he had some sort of rig, vest, or crude bandolier then yeah, but as is I think they resulted in less fumbling around not more.

I thought it was interesting that he dumped 8 shells into 2 guys at basically point blank and still had to finish them with the rifle.
Rethinking my home defense shotgun right now.

>home defense shotgun

Attached: Yikes.png (128x123, 28K)

>A hypothetical legal defensive situation where Lena Dunham corners him in the doorway of a mosque.

probably used a shit load like birdshot.

buying a strobo but using birdshot ? KEK

stupid people do stupid shit

>When the flashlight fell off his rifle

That's what happens when you buy a shitty mount.

>8 shells into 2 guys at basically point blank and still had to finish them with the rifle.
Probably clipped them with the first shot and then missed with the rest because they were on the floor.

any one got full link to video

bitchute.com/video/UkTygfPiJ8S9/
>those memes
This is what happens when you keep demoralising an already demoralised populous.

>This is what happens when you keep demoralising an already demoralised populous.
To add to this, the guy had underlying issues or was already a fucking retard. Anyone with serious political intent wouldn't shoot rando's or write cringey shit on his gun for shits and giggles.

>Anyone who breaks social norms is just less intelligent than the rest of us!
Stop it with this fucking meme, it’s getting people killed.
When society has absolutely nothing to offer that someone wants, they check out.
Anyone slightly smarter than an absolutely brain dead fuck can see that the current social contract is not one benifocial to anyone who contributes to it.
Don’t just go with this “disgusting sexist weirdo dumb creep” shit, because it does nothing to stop them and isn’t remotely accurate.
Sure you could diagnose him as mentally ill, fuck load of good that’ll do ya.
There are people who today would be diagnosed as perfectly mentally sound who, a year from now, could do something like this and you’d all say it’s an underlying issue.
He is a fucking symptom, not a cause. 10 years from now this shit will be a daily occurrence.

Friend said this today in a group chat and I feel it describes modern life perfectly

""NZ shooter proves we’re living in clown world

Literally a meme spouting mass murdering nazi

His cognitive dissonance enabled him to simultaneously revere “tradition” while putting fucking memes into his manifesto and saying shit like “let’s get this bag” and “subscribe to pewdiepie” while carrying out his attack

Everything is a joke and nothing matters. He killed for an ideology but drew results a nihilist would be proud of. Nobody knows what they’re fucking doing and every uneducated shmuck thinks they’re a philosopher or revolutionary if they write a god damn blog post about what’s tickling their asshole. What’s worse is that any random loser can have pith and moment given to each and every syllable they speak just because they have the power to end lives. People are forced to take a man so laughable seriously because he committed such a serious act.

And everyone will forget in two weeks."

Boomers, was life always this fucked? I hate this existence and I don't know if its entirely my fault anymore

Probably underlying issues. He just stopped caring at some point.

>When society has absolutely nothing to offer that someone wants, they check out.
aint that the truth

I swear if this gets my shit taken here in Murca, I... would probably do nothing.

Seriously, who is going to die over this?

'Bout 40 muslims.

>murdering nazi
Yes goy, the dude that mentioned the jews one (1) time in his manifiesto only to say nice things about him is totally a nazi that came from those dark websites with too much freedom of speech. Now give me your guns and your privacy.

Kek

No. It wasn't like this hellscape at all. People had, more than anything, hope. The 'American' or Western dream of getting a job, working hard, getting married and raising a family was something that seemed achievable for everyone that was willing to work for it. It doesnt seem to be the case anymore.
Now there are spiritual amputees inhabiting darkened rooms or empty lives looking for purpose on the internet/social media and finding nothing of value is within reach. The NPCs will continue to NPC and consume but the man who lives the self-examined life is now doomed to ashes and despair. But in those ashes and despair, some find an ember that starts the fire.

Bruh he had a blacksun on his gat

Murdered in 8 words. No gun necessary.

Shit. I'm trying real, real fucking hard to believe man. I hope you're wrong. I'm honestly going to talk to my old man about this.

I once asked him " Why'd you have kids" and he and Mum just shrugged and said "Because we loved each another and wanted you"

The more I live in this world the more I begin to wish I had never entered it at all and makes me further committed to the idea I don't want to put that on another person. Maybe I'm sick, fucked in the head or just a pussy but I am trying real hard to find meaning in this existence and its not easy.

I don't understand what you mean but okay

???

You will probably never find your meaning. Some people do, others aren't so lucky.
But I sometimes wish I was like you. Sometime I wish I could think that everything I'm working for is meaningless. I would truly be free of all my obligations. I wouldn't have to worry about pleasing my parents, or even God. I would honestly just see the world, or at least as much of it as I can. And maybe, I would just fall asleep and not wake up in the middle of the night out of work induced stress

>He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.
So hes short, ugly, poor, uneducated, no talent loser who clings to his skin color for validation.. just like most subhumans on Jow Forums
hes just another autistic wiite manlet loser with a massive inferiority complex, who cowardly murders others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics

>I wouldn't have to worry about pleasing my parents
I definitely think about that. Everything I'm trying to put myself through right now is so that I can get a relatively okay paying job so that I can look after them when they get old.

I used to be a nihilist and think that nothing mattered. I still feel like nothing matters; but I'm trying to believe that that's still true; but that doesn't mean we can't find meaning in our lives.

Because if I can't; then there is truly nothing to live for. I was talking to one of my friends (Classic; hippy vegan stoner; fantastic dude though absolutely lovely bloke) and we were out one night and I was talking about how I was kind of stressed out from studying and stuff and his answer to that was.

"Man why does any of that stuff matter? Just be happy; jobs don't matter; uni doesn't matter, just exist and enjoy it etc''

Although I'm envious of that worldview (I said nothing because the bloke was tripping on acid at the time) I just thought ''Jesus; imagine being that devoid of ambition in life you'd be content working a dead end job until you die.''

Yes THIS is the event that your retarded friend came to this conclusion
Not the retarded bullshit classes that are taken at "High level" education that you have to pay thousands for.
Not the bullshit lies that are straight out of the school of frankfurt that are perpetuated on an industrial scale, I.E "Women makes less than men!" "Everyone is totally equal!" ect.
Not people believing they are men, women, dogs, birds, wolfs.Cutting their dicks off, yelling at the top of their lungs that they are beautiful women!
Not people getting thrown into jail/prison for posting "mean" things online, speaking out against rape gangs.
Not fags parading down the street covered in multicolored dildos with half naked children
Not some white kid smiling at some indian playing drum and having the entire media claiming he is a racist nazi and deserves death
No not any of that stuff
It was this, some white guy shooting muslims because he got sick and tired of all the nigger shit attacks that have been going on in western society since 2001. (Twin towers, pentagon, france, brussels, nice, spain, UK bombings)
All the child trafficking, rapings, killings, running dozens of people over with cars, SCREAMING "ALLUHU AKBAR", on and on and on.
The guy checked out of life and had some fun with it because he saw zero value left in the world. And this is what made your clueless friend have an epiphany? What a fucking brainlet.

You know those memes he inserted were for the sake of the media right? Please tell me you are smart enough to realize that.

I haven't actually read the manifesto and I don't plan to

me, lmao

Mass shooters / bombers are almost always retards. Not fair to judge the gun. You should see what veterans think.

You don’t have to. They are riddled through the video too. You think him saying subscribe to pewdiepie is a part of his ideology or identity? Of course the memes were for the media

>The 'American' or Western dream of getting a job, working hard, getting married and raising a family was something that seemed achievable for everyone that was willing to work for it.
trips of truth.

In the past, you could basically get a job, buy a house, buy a new car, whatever, np. Those without cars/houses were just "lazy" cause they Could work and get everything, but didn't want to, so criminals/etc. were just lazy.

Now, different story, work full time and you will never own a new car, let alone a house. In the U.S., more than HALF the population makes $30,000 a year or LESS, with houses on average costing $200,000+ RIGHT NOW. So work 10-15 years and the average cost of a house will be $500,000, just a hamster wheel where you never quite catch up. Meanwhile, despite housing costs doubling every 10 years, you also have wages completely stagnant, to even get one of those sweet $30k/yr jobs, you basically need years upon years of experience/degrees/certifications/etc.

Now while not everyone in the U.S. faces this, it's still more than half of the entire country, in the richest country on earth/that's ever existed. So while some have $400k+/yr jobs and get a new car/iphone every year so that they don't look like poor people using tech more than a year old, the other half of the country is basically worrying about whether to buy food or pay rent, Despite working 40 hours a week minimum at $15/hr ($31,200 a year).

The elites in power don't give 2 shits though. All of the above is 100% fine/good for them, the REAL issue of the day is tranny bathrooms, abortion rights, global warming (in 12 years it will be TOO late to reduce global temps by 0.00001c in 100 years.....assuming we maintain current levels of carbon emissions and assuming the math is correct), and most importantly, NO UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE EVER!! Gotta protect our buddies in the health insurance industry/big pharma.

>He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.
So hes short, ugly, poor, uneducated, no talent loser who clings to his skin color for validation.. just like most subhumans on Jow Forums
hes just another autistic wiite manlet loser with a massive inferiority complex, who cowardly murders others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics

low effort samefagging

This is the most insightful post I've seen all day.

They’re doing it everywhere

Attached: 2CBFF525-F195-42EC-849D-654C61762AAD.jpg (828x1031, 680K)

he's using 40+ round mags bro, it was expected

Fuck, they’re even posting it in this thread.

Yes my Jewish Communist friend, we must give the government all of our private property and freedoms.

Conner is that you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-11-50-05.png (720x1280, 215K)

Technically speaking the AR is a piston gun as well, only diference (albeit a major one) is the fact that the piston is in line with the bolt...

>AR15 is shit
That's why all the actual operators use them
>piston >>> direct impingement
debatable
>webm
Dude is high as fuck on adrenaline and can barely manage a reload, not the rifles fault.

Attached: 1536976225267.jpg (720x720, 238K)

He was a navy seal with a fuckton of confirmed kills dude

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

>we NEED 170 million people out of our 330 million total population to live in absolute poverty, otherwise the communists win!! SAVE CAPITALISM!! DONATE YOUR MONEY TO THE NEAREST MILLIONAIRE TO HELP HIM REACH THE BILLIONAIRE'S CLUB!!
oy vey shut it down!!

>That's why all the actual operators use them
They get what they're issued, you frigging moron.

You niggas need Jesu Christo.

We don’t know where those 8 shots hit and what kind of shells they were. People severely underestimate just how much is needed to kill a grown human, or any medium sized animal.

SOF dudes get whatever they want, though they all tend to follow what cool army guys do.

Preach

We have literally reached endgame

>Dude is high as fuck on adrenaline and can barely manage a reload, not the rifles fault.
weapon is not suited to be operated under extreme stress -> not the rifles fault
that's true though. it's never the rifles fault, it's the designers fault

jeez imagine if the dude was under even more stress, say being shot at, like you know, in actual combat

>this is for

You mean "FORE" and yes, that's the front of the rifle, good boy.