>designed to wound

Attached: jihad_1.webm (640x356, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sf6_DBqF7UQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASh-12.7
ufile.io/jpr0z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shooting youre legs 10 times with 7.62 and youre still livin

Attached: 1552027328579.png (299x315, 141K)

All things considered the guy had some pretty decent marksmanship skills, definitely above Brazilian cops and Brazilian soldiers.

He's ex-mil.

It wounds them to death.

Ex navy seal actually.

No. He was Australian and in the Australian army.

youtu.be/sf6_DBqF7UQ

Jesus fuck.

Forgot to say i'm BRBRHUE and i was a conscript in the Brazilian military.

Oh i see, most of his shots were on point.

Memes are now real

Holy shit they reported a fucking meme from his manifesto.

Attached: 1517623927297.jpg (189x292, 9K)

AHAHAHHAAHHAAAHHA

I refuse to believe this is real.

From what I have heard, they just read his manifesto without thinking.

Unbelievable

Attached: 1545255712348.gif (238x178, 634K)

Bruh

Attached: tumblr_poe564NQWg1uyrdzj_540_1.png (434x613, 298K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>remove kebab song
>hundred confirmed kills pasta
>fagpie reference

It doesn't get any more meme than this.

Better than Sum Ting Wong desu

When "Gas Gas Gas" started playing I completely lost my shit.

Well meme'd, big boy.

I kek'd hard that he stopped at the cross walk for the whites then when they were too slow crossing he got on the horn. Amazing.

You're wrong

Attached: B28C51F137D140C68BE9BE089AF4CCDD.jpg (1684x1164, 690K)

Attached: 8uPbIDzkovI.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

I mean, any caliber fired at point blank in the head is going to stop nerve function pretty quickly. Still, I'd like to see the practical difference in neutralizing targets between 5.56, 7.62x39, and 7.62x51, particularly within 100 meters. If rifle calibers are still about putting small holes in a target, I'm skeptical that the added energy of a 30 caliber round will aid much in first-shot lethality, even when applied to the torso.

Attached: 147352498211905346.jpg (851x640, 62K)

It is hard to see where she was hit but ever a 20mm to the legs would only wond.

I want this day to end this guy is making angry and sick.

Proofs that he was ex-army?

His manifesto made no mention of it and just that he'd worked some shitheel job then invested in bitcoin affording him money to travel a bit.

Fuck knows what's real and what's memes though, aside from the body count that is.

What aboot 308 vs 5.56? Also keep in mind that 7.62x39 keeps more energy after barrier penetration. If he's trying to shoot through drywall or light concealment he'd have an easier time inflicting serious wounds. And I'd still like to know how much better one round "drops" a person than another.

Some unkrainian guy told that this memeboi was in his company during war on Ukraine. No proofs, still.

*It doesn't get any more autistic than this.

should have worn adidas.
should have stopped to squat.

In case of shooting unarmored targets 5.56 is preffered, i guess, because it's not just makes a big hole in target, but more important, damages the internal organs.

But you have a point, in Russia new bullpup 12.7 AR was developed especially for fast neutralization of terrorists in CQB, also it provides less chance of a ricochet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASh-12.7

Can somebody translate the vodka runes?

Actually on Russian AIB it's already decrypted, so Ill try to use my borgar language knowlege to translate it for you, fella memebois.

They're names of people who have been murdered by muslim extremists.Some are Serbian.

This feels like a bit too much. It’s like someone just went to pol and was like
> let’s make it these people’s fault

that's soap, not ballistic gelatin, it does not represent the damages in flesh

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASh-12.7
That's just retarded russians being retarded russians, sacrificing controlability, fire rate and capacity for BIG BULLIT when semi-autoshotguns + slugs already do the same thing and assault rifles already do a better job.

Fast and shitty translation

1st mag:
1) For Rotherham.

Between 1997 and 2013, more than 1,400 children in the city of Rotherham were repeatedly raped, kidnapped, transported to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated by Muslim migrants.

2) For Alexander Bisonette.

Shooter who made a mass shooting in mosque in Quebec in 2018

3) For Luca Traini.

Shooter, shot from a car of Muslim immigrants on the streets of the city of Macerata (Italy) in 2018

2nd mag:

1) the Battle of Cahul in 1770

The battle of Cahul is one of the key battles of the Russian — Turkish war of 1768-1774, which took place on July 21 (August 1), 1770 on the river Cahul, in the South of modern Moldova (between the city of Vulcanesti and the village of Grechen). In it, the Russian army, numbering no more than 17 thousand infantrymen and several thousand cavalrymen, utterly defeated the Ottoman army of 150 thousand people.

2) Battle of Bulair in 1913

The battle of Bulair took place on 8 February 1913, between the Bulgarian infantry division of the Seventh Rila under the command of major General George Todorov and the Ottoman twenty-seventh infantry division under the command of Ali Fethi Okyar in the 10th Turkish corps. The battle ended with the victory of Bulgaria. In his honor, was written in March of Bulera.

3) Bayo, Pivljanin

Famous Serbian refugee XVII century, harambasa leader of Pivo. He participated in the Turkish-Venetian war in the battles near Bokoy Katorskoy. Mentioned in a Venetian source in 1669 is known as a guerrilla leader who defended the bay from the Turks and received an award from Venice.

4) Fruzhin.

The son of the last Turnovo Tsar Ivan Shishman. Around 1408-1413, together with his cousin Constantine, he led an uprising against Ottoman rule, which was supported by various Christian forces

Attached: 15526307024050.png (640x361, 414K)

they went with 12.7 because they wanted to keep it subsonic and still have it do some damage

3rd mag:

1) Shipka Pass (SHIPKA pass).

SHIPKA's defense is one of the key and most famous episodes in the Russian-Turkish war of 1877-78.

2) Sebastiano Venier

86th Venetian Doge, diplomat, military leader.
Commander of the fleet of Venice in the new war against the Ottoman Empire. He became one of the heroes in the battle of Lepanto in 1571, in which the Holy League inflicted a serious defeat on the Turks.

3) Novak Vujosevic

Hero of the battle of Fundina August 2, 1876 in a village in Kucha, in the Principality of Montenegro. The victory of the Montenegrin army over the forces of the Ottoman army (more than four times more than the number of Montenegrins who fought in battle). After the victory of the Ottoman leaders captured in the battle, locked in the house and burned. The importance of this victory was that the Montenegrins stopped the Turks in advance, and ensured victory in the Montenegrin-Turkish war 1876-1878.

Doing the legwork. Appreciate it user.

All thanks to anons from 2ch, I just translated it quickly.

Well thanks for the translations and source.
Do they have pics of all his gear? ie Specifically the middle lower pic

They dont, but I have some. Not all I guess.
But on your stupid borgar AIB it's only 1 image/post so wait a bit.

Attached: Tm7l6YX8AF4.jpg (1280x960, 132K)

Attached: A8_PWaePICQ.jpg (433x546, 179K)

I was referring to the guys on 2ch interpreting and translating it. But better pictures are welcome.

Its Russian Serbian ans Bulgarian, most are the historical people who fought against Ottomans

Nah, the man was infinichan all the way.

Well, still no, but I guess its just a matter of time. I will now go to work and translate all shit later in the evening.

Attached: CFnuRlSbpuE.jpg (440x581, 155K)

This is out of control

>He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.
So hes short, ugly, poor, uneducated, no talent loser who clings to his skin color for validation.. just like most subhumans on Jow Forums
hes just another autistic wiite manlet loser with a massive inferiority complex, who cowardly murders others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics

Much obliged friend.
Although I doubt any of these threads will be here once the jannys wake up.

Internet will remember everything.

Bot

truth hurts

hes ether a super virgin or a bot

That you're as smart as a bot or you're a ugly projecting incel faggot who is emasculated by a crazed serial killer chad?

Attached: 1552643519620.jpg (1614x1044, 386K)

Hope so. Here's another one that's new to me.

Attached: 1552645229641.jpg (720x960, 214K)

either way he speaks the truth

>chad?
lol you must be an ugly toothless penniless manlet

he cute

Well the Dmitry Senyavin is a Russian admiral who ranks among the greatest seamen of the Napoleonic Wars. He was fighting with turks.
I'm in a bit of a hurry, so full list with translation later.

Like, he wal ALSO fighting with turks, yap. Not during the Napoleonic wars.

F to pay respects

Attached: mosquedmarauder.png (800x800, 770K)

absolute madman

F

So a frustrated guy who validates his racism hy cherry picking cases of atrocity, to cause an atrocity to end a perceived 'invasion' by people who look different than him

>cherry picking

Attached: muslim gangs.jpg (1460x962, 678K)

ufile.io/jpr0z
The guy´s manifesto, if anyones interested

Cэмюэл Хaйд

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 15526460069692.png (1900x3528, 1.97M)

It's almost as if the UK is fucked beyond imaginable and should be ignored.

Attached: EwdlEgu.png (1500x1280, 1.06M)

Ah so this is a dream I see, this can't be real after all.

Attached: 1547138914184.jpg (217x460, 53K)

>he cherry picked examples!
>no he didn't
>this doesn't count!

F

Attached: F Salute.jpg (720x573, 29K)

Christ he even LOOKS Australian.

F
good to see that somebody gave shitskins taste of their own medicine
>kebabs kill literally hundreds of people in europe
>"lol who cares"
>brave aussie kills some shitkins that's not even quarter of what muslims killed
>"POOR VICTIMS"

hate crimes are inexcusable either way honestly

I think you missed my point. Fuck the UK, they are fucked.

OI LADD, WHERES YOUR FOKING LOICENCE?

Attached: Punished Brenton.jpg (882x521, 95K)

i fucking love some of these

Attached: 1552648133732.png (1024x610, 488K)

upvoted

as long as kebabs in europe continue to be absolute faggots i do not care

This one of the most reddit posts I’ve ever seen.

I'm not trying to virtue signal here. Sub-human or not, they still have lives, families and aspirations.

>goes to Valhalla murdering civilians
Pretty that's not how it would work.
Odin watched him get knocked down by manlet kebab and drop his mags all over the hall like a jittery sperge.

>they still have lives
which they use to make people arond them misreable in europe
>families
their friends in raping euro schoolgirls
>aspirations
to rape and kill as many euros as possible

Agreed

Attached: 15526481056160.png (500x958, 472K)

F

F

when do we get a k edit

Attached: see ya later space runner.jpg (1024x758, 91K)

Fuck Islam and fuck you. Islam is an ideology, not a skin color and it is the polar opposite of Western Society and Western Values

yeah, no those ones should die for sure.
But to kill 50 (mostly) innocent people just because some bad apples wanna fuck some children is horrible.

collateral will always happen
but what do you expect
things will only get worse as whites will be fewer and fewer in europe

>>fagpie reference
>pewd has to make a statement
>89M followers
>those who didn't know about it now know about it
justaskeikaku.tiff

Why he didn't use pig blood to bathe his ammo?
3/10