What kind of An AR-15 is this?

What kind of An AR-15 is this?
Piece jammed in the middle of the operation. We should warn people not to buy that crap.

Attached: AR.jpg (901x676, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
mega.nz/#!op1mnQyK!-Xa3ndYMLQhYL6bQXWWsKkZ6QEDbM8estbZkdq1a9TE
archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats why HK builds the HK416 and M27

That eyesore is nothing to be proud of

It's another episode of "drum mags are trash"

OK, does NZ have magazine limitation like in Commiefornia?

>This is the gun that gets sweeping gun bans in place.
I've seen less cringy shit from mlp

He did paint on the bolt carrier.
That Fucking shunt.

For standard license yes, 7 rounds centrefire, 15 rounds .22 rimfire in semi autos.
You can get license endorsements to legally use larger mags though
Purchase and ownership of larger capacity mags is completely legal without a license, but owning a compatible firearm is 'intent to manufacture a restricted weapon' however.
Hence the magazine capacity laws only affect the law abiding, of course.

Something tells me that's going to change fairly soon.

Yeah, wont claw back all the mags already out there though.

>THE STROBE SAYS "CRAB RAVE"

Attached: 13 out of 10.jpg (640x427, 93K)

I can't believe I didn't see that earlier.

Attached: 1520879308148.jpg (550x551, 106K)

Attached: ohshit.png (198x200, 59K)

Where is the grip zone?

That is a weird way of making magazine laws even for American.

wew

Attached: lohh.gif (179x320, 2.27M)

It didnt jam it was a magazine that was too tight. Happens all the time on ARs. His best bet was to pull the bolt back, and drop it again. Since it was obvious there wasnt enough "oomph" to push the bullet out of the magazine.

Attached: 1552479897345[3].jpg (1080x1267, 103K)

Gets better, 7 round magazines cannot have 'the appearance of holding more than ten rounds', so we cant even pin full sized mags like the leafs.

It's says Crab Kave

So pretty much the law is

Heres your gun but dont use these better and freely available mags untill you get the other liscence

lmao good eye

youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

does anyone have a full transcription of everything written on his guns?

Over gassed

>Came here to post this

Yea just go to twitter archives it’s all posted there

This is the ideal AR-15 body. You may not like it, but this is what peak aesthetic look like.

Does anyone know how he got his guns? Even if those are technically legal in NZ my understanding is it's really hard to get them without a lot of interviews and scrutiny from the police, and also I thought he was Australian so I doubt they just loaned him a couple guns for his stay.

its not like he had a history of mass shootings.

this thread is going to be baleeted by the cucks owning this shitboard in ....

Looks like just on the dust cover my lad

Surprised he didn't sell any advertising space for new NZ gun laws on that thing.

If you watched the video you can tell the problem with the AR wasn’t due to the gun itself but the mags. The one that gave him trouble was the ones he had clamped together. Otherwise it worked as intended and removed a lot of roaches.

He literally said he did it to get more gun control passed in his manifesto.

He didn't even have the issues with the drum.

That's because none of them have actual guns.

He did it to press the issue of gun control and cause a rift between pro and anti 2A people.

>This is the dance of the removal.

where the hell do I even find the vid? I have been searching for hours.... It ALWAYS gets pulled and leads to a dead end.... help an user out here.

It was a team effort. The other three arrested probably supplied all the hardware. I'm interested to see what kind of training he had, and how much more of the fell gets picked up.

Does he actually mention collaborating with others in his manifesto? I'm having a hard time believing someone this autistic could actually have friends.

It's my understanding adult gif has the whole thing in pieces, but I haven't verified it.

Ah nevermind, that link doesn't work now either.

There's no way one guy, no matter how autistic, set all this shit up. Fly in from oz, buy a fucking arsenal, decorate it, and then go time? No way he was solo. I wasn't aware nz had such a white nationalist presence, but I guess they do.

>implying you need friends in order to have partners for a mass shooting

user please...

This isn't the original, it's the same footage but it has been touched by some Jow Forumsack user so it looks more clear and has better sound.

For anyone looking for the full vid.

mega.nz/#!op1mnQyK!-Xa3ndYMLQhYL6bQXWWsKkZ6QEDbM8estbZkdq1a9TE

Why don’t you just write history novels.

Here's a good run-down of what was on the mags
(Daily Sabah is turkish govt so they actually know who these people and battles are)

Attached: NewZealandGun_Mags.jpg (1200x2240, 636K)

Are you fucking serious? God, this just gets cringier by the hour.

He needed a GPS to get there too. This guy was put up to this had to be.

I agree that one guy didn't set this up but I also find it unlikely that there was some sort of white supremacist cell lying in wait in New Zealand ready to supply this guy with guns and ammunition for a shooting and they managed to coordinate it all without any law enforcement or intelligence services catching on. Something about this shooting seems (((fishy))) as usual.

Ive lived in my city my entire life and id need a gps to find a mosque too.

Now that I think about it, most of the memes he had were normalized in Jow Forums already and went to the mainstream sites like Facebook I.e crab rave, eurobeat, Pewdiepie, Navy copypasta, and the fact that he said he wanted to specifically cause conflict for gun rights. The most “obscure” one was the Serb strong song but even then normies knew about it when the general killed himself in the hearing some time ago. Seems fishy honestly

This doesn't seem ((((((((((fishy)))))))))) at all. He's an example of what happens when a person has no real life, and finds their purpose in extremism and constant echo. He wanted a race war, and he wants chaos to erupt in the US over gun rights to make it happen.
I doubt this was some kind of set up by some jewish lizard overlords Jow Forums is always accusing to take away guns in America otherwise it would have happened in America.

But this is Jow Forums related, we lost an Aussie shitposter.

Engravings give no tactical advantage

>he is that new

Yeah, I am sure you know all the locations of mosques in your city well enough to trust yourself to find them in the heat if your autism attack.

for reals, wtf, cheap ar's give the platform a bad name. maybe it was cheap ammo?

Actual guns.
A Michaels doesn't count.

False, they scare and confuse liberals as well as making the oper8or feel like his balls are hefty

Try Russian news sites, my co-worker found it there like 10 min ago. I have it downloaded but it's too big to post directly.

Jesus christ

Attached: damn_twohoops.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

I have the vid... Telll me where I can uplaid and not get banned

>this is the gun that brings british gunlaws to NZ

Attached: kiwi shooter video.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

muslim outlets are crying for it to be reported and taken down

archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/

Pretty much this.
Get a life or go nuts.

Means hebl didnt do proper intel and scouting. He should have known it all

that's why polymer mags will always be a bad idea.

Gen 3 pmag outperforms aluminum mags in literally every test.

I'll stick to my OK mags.

>operation
>shooting unarmed civilians

Attached: B58D9316-ECBD-4215-AE9D-DA9AF61738AA.jpg (165x159, 6K)

>civilians never die in war
The USA dropped firebombs on the most populous city in the world, Tokyo, where the vast majority of homes had bamboo roofs, and people still justify it today.

Those were not civilians.

Nips deserved everything they got

Has there been any information on where he got the guns? looks like he had a lever action hunting rifle and pump action in the car in the passenger seat (3rd gun there too but can't make it out.). Easy enough to obtain and a basic quiver for most gun owners. Plus a short range set up AR-15 to start and then switching to a AR-15 mid to long range set up. These appear more in depth of a set up and close to a competition set ups. One can larp and get them too. In addition it appears to be a Mossberg semi auto shotgun. These are available to purchase in NZ but they are not cheap plus the optics he had on each. Maybe the furniture is just garbage but if it is expensive stuff how did he get it? Of course he could have sold everything and bought them but it would be over a period of time. At this point I don't know how long he was in NZ from Australia. Question is whether he stole them form someone close to him and had enough time to prep them or if they were his own and bought legally? Another interesting thing is why no handguns? If he did steal them all maybe he couldn't get in the handgun safe? It is a different licence in NZ to own a AR opposed to a Handgun.

he's white and had money. Not hard to get guns when you meet those two requirements.

not civilians. invaders

Attached: 1546761719154.jpg (639x794, 129K)

He had Serbia Stronk playing on the way there. Did he hang out on 8.chan or /pol?

THE MUSLIMS
-----------------------------
ARE DEAD

They aren't invaders if they are let in.

Yes, he was hit the memes too hard.

NZ GUN RIGHTS ARE GONE

Attached: 1545251544.png (2321x1125, 1.43M)

I don't understand why his race is coming into play in regards how he got the firearms. Maybe he was rich but he is not a NZ citizen but instead from Australia and smuggling things into NZ is very difficult. These firearms are not available in Australia and as a foreigner you can't just get a licence to obtain these firearms legally. Important piece that is missing is how long he was in NZ. That will determine whether or not these were legally obtained. I am speculating that he has stolen them from someone close and has had minimal range time with them. Clearing the jam does not appear to be expert level at all. Final point at minimum he had $7000 worth of stuff. High end would be $20000 in NZ to get this stuff.

Why? Because the Imperial Army which had little accountability to their weak civilian government attacked China? In that case, the USA deserved 9/11 for being Israel's lapdog and engaging in their imperialist wars.

they still are
those who let them in are traitors

Attached: 1456948843841.jpg (370x359, 43K)

>da joos
Retard

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

fuck off boomer

>it's okay if it's the subhuman invaders I don't like but it's not okay if it's the subhuman invaders that fuck my wife

Anyone got the manifesto link???

seconding this

read the thread

>skirmish
>10,000 dead

Attached: 1492839498330.jpg (500x500, 36K)

If someone has a youtube account they don't mind getting shoah'd I now request a crab rave video with the caption somewhere along the lines of "someone shot up a mosque".

Attached: mosquedmarauder.png (800x800, 770K)

Attached: doti.png (739x877, 72K)

>minimum he had $7000 worth of stuff. High end would be $20000
Bro what? How the hell did you get such a high number?

So just like anything USA is dong in the Middle East?