NZ Shooting footage

docs.google.com/file/d/1VcvT5QCMgwBAv0lZtNdZqyaiKBWCLWIp/edit?fbclid=IwAR3Pxub3lKzy2CdqnenQm6dWRqoGFY-9yNKjc4o2X3GPXqbiFP4kn5mV8po

Attached: vf.png (1920x1080, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ&feature=youtu.be
gofile.io/?c=meA3J5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later.
>Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Holy... this thing is really popular huh?

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
Here you go friend :)

We're breaking the conditioning!

I literally just woke up and I see this video all over the catalog.

What the fuck is this? Breivik 2.0??

Aussie shitposter from 8pol takes the memes too far and dabs on 40 muslims in Christchurch, NZ.

Attached: 1552628391964.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4

Wew....How do you know he's from 8pol though?

Also he livestreamed it so we have his POV.

He posted his manifesto there prior to the dabbing. They didn't believe him.

Attached: 1552636629366.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

He posted he was about to do it a few minute before he did it. He listened to a few anime songs, remove the kebab and quoted memes. Like sub for pewdiepie. He even quoted the navy seal copy pasta.

Brevik scored a 1023
Brenton here scored a 285

He cleaned mosque pretty well, but if it wasn't for his buddies fucking up, the count could've been easily past the 900s.

Thanks fren.

>He cleaned mosque pretty well, but if it wasn't for his buddies fucking up, the count could've been easily past the 900s.

This could've been the greatest mass shooting of all times surpassing even the big boss Paddock.

Holy shit this is surreal. Literally surreal.

Even more so given that I just woke up.

It's pretty great.

wait, what went wrong? Was there more to the plan?

I don't know what went wrong, but he does say at one point "that didn't go as planned'. He also didn't use the gasoline that he had in his car, so he probably cleared the mosque out slower than he planned or he was planning to use it somewhere else.

he really didn't clear any of the side rooms. the fact he had so much time is pretty surprising. coulda worn cargo pants with just a small flask of gas instead of the big cans that stayed in the trunk of the car.

Everyone say "thank you Jow Forums"

Well at least his plan didn't fail spectacularly like Randy Stair or Elliot Rodger. Conclusive proof that Jow Forums spergs and infinitychanners make better mass shooters than r9k incels

Is this your first shooting? This happens like once a year. Or it used to anyway.

I don't recall a shooting having this many memes before.

We never had a pov stream of a pol memester shitposting during the shooting.

It was smart to just stay in the main rooms, the other rooms were small and someone could come from a corner and grab the barrel like it almost happened in that part where the dude jumps on him.

But it's impressive how much time he was wasting, he goes back to the car and changes rifle for no reason, then goes back inside, shoots more bodies just to make sure, looks around.

Questions

>where's his manifesto?

>where did he learn to shoot and get all the guns if he wasn't from NZ? Australia is a fucking noguns country and he's a pretty good shot.

>is he on the run from the cops?

>why didn't he use a suppressor?

>do we know his score?

>why didn't he do some room clearing?

I think he wasn't expecting them to scatter so fast.

But he also looks somewhat nervous and anxious, so he probably forgot what he had originally planned in the heat of the moment.

RIP in peace NZ gun laws

Anybody know what kind of weapon he's using?

A gun.

WTF happened with the shotguns at the end?

This man is a fucking maverick, should've burned down the mosque desu.

Attached: IMG_2421.gif (220x167, 53K)

One for the ages.

Body count was nowhere close to that in either shooting. I don't know what fucked metric you're using for a score.

Not going to lie, that was a little hard to watch.

Anders Breivik and Elliot Rodger were both pretty memey, but only after the fact and inadvertently. This guy in Christchurch was an actual memelord.

I guess we'll have to sift through liveleak and find you some ISIS/cartel execution videos, eh? At least this fella had the courtesy to double-tap instead of beheading his victims with a rusty machete.

Multipliers for headshots, multikills etc.

Kills = 5
Injuries = 2
x1 for captured, x2 for an hero, x3 for killed in battle, x4 for escaped

Yeah if his buddies cleaned out Linwood and set off the bomb they had in their car, it would've been a massive shitshow.

See above, they had plans on attacking a different mosque at the same time, but a neighbor with a shotgun started firing back and they had to bail.

Attached: 1552641714848.jpg (847x851, 172K)

Bitch.

Attached: IMG_2962.jpg (907x798, 195K)

>>One Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun
Why do muzzies have guns in their mosque? Seems like Brenton was right.

so a "good guy" with a gun stopped the other assailants. Gun grabbers BTFO or what?

>injured police
>not dead
He kept his word on that one

>15:20
>Initial D music
Absolute memelord confirmed.

Gungrabbers btfo, 40 muds are dead, and I have a 3 day weekend to go to the range. Truly a wonderful day.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

RIP NZ guns rights (those left anyway)

Read the thread, jackass

Not with fucking Pediepie memes, remove kebab and initial d.

this is your brain on Jow Forums
pewdipie
initial d
remove kebab
a bit ironic

I got my rifle back from popo this morning. What a wonderful time to be alive

>He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.
So hes short, ugly, poor, uneducated, no talent loser who clings to his skin color for validation.. just like most subhumans on Jow Forums
hes just another autistic wiite manlet loser with a massive inferiority complex, who cowardly murders others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics

Seeing the kids in the piles got to me a bit.

Good job neighbor.

So? One of us still kills a bunch of people every few months, he was just really open about it.

Harsh words

I think it's a Ruger .223 Kebab B Gone

No, it's an ar357 Beowulf

You sir, are fucking retarded. Considering the fact you are likely trolling, I want to say this in the slight chance you aren't.

One: any sort of gun rights in NZ will be deader than dead soon enough.
Two: now alot of memes have been associated with a mass shooter.
Three: the entire point of his shooting was to sow descent in the USA and remove the 2nd amendment to start a race war. Which isn't going to happen, altough you will get the first part of that.

nice job numbnuts.

Sorry. Meant to quote

>projecting this much

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Triggered by truth lol

It's a troll post in every thread about this lol

anyone have a link to the manifesto?

Seriously, that one guy that came at him made contact. If more people swarmed him, he most likely would've been taken down right there. But this is reality, and most people are not going to choose "fight" in their sudden fight or flight panicked states.

than stop posting it so you won't get so triggered lol

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1543651347556.jpg (1060x1441, 78K)

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

The fact that you’ve posted this exact comment multiple times in multiple threads tells me someone’s doing damage control to stop anyone else on this site looking up to him and imitating his attack.
See , it won’t fucking worm

This is a garbage copy. Needs the pdf for actual readability.
gofile.io/?c=meA3J5

Attached: 1552475008172.png (593x580, 621K)

>Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school, when she was murdered by an Islamic attacker, driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebba's death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer.
The irony is just rolling off of this retard if he thinks murdering 40+ innocent people is going to make up for some other innocent person being murdered. Each and every one of those people he murdered had a family who will feel the same feelings that he did towards his girlfriend or whoever Ebba was. He may think these people were invaders but his perspective is so narrow he doesn't realize that absolutely ZERO of the people in that mosque came to that country with any intention of being an "invader." The real reason they came was to escape the shithole country that they came from to live better lives for their family. Does it dilute the culture of a European/western nation when this immigration is done on a massive scale? Yes it does, but it is at no fault of these innocent people he murdered. He recognized the problem but not the root of the problem.

These people immigrate because it's legal and it's legal because of the politics which are run by the politicians in government who are puppets of those with power and money. Literally most of the issues in human society on a large scale is caused by the consolidation of power which always happens eventually no matter what economic or political system you have in place. Murdering immigrants is like trying to win a game of chess by just capturing the pawns. Meanwhile the bigger pieces with all the power sit in the back and laugh while their MSM spins the story in their favor and in 6 months nobody will care about this idiot because it's just 1 of many mass shootings that happen yearly.

Attached: ch.jpg (251x201, 11K)

My fucking sides.

Attached: Nicolas_Cage_Laugh.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>American people giving a shit what happens in another country

I don't think this guy thought this through.

>Big Boss Paddock
>Paddock
Confirmed for falling for the psy-op. Was your sushi comped too?

Attached: KgayT.jpg (445x557, 25K)

Fucking what?

What is this guy on about?

Yeah, he acts like we are European. We divorced ourselves from that shit place about 200 years ago.

>Kebab Remover
>blasting Serbia Stronk on the stereo

fucking kek

Are you high? The royal wedding was on the news for weeks.

Timestamp?

Attached: 1428200183011.jpg (200x200, 5K)

You didn’t noticed the obvious montage?

You guys really think American gun grabbers aren't going to screech about this?

They screech about everything.

when was that? I didn't see it for sure.

Let them. The 2nd Amendment was written with them in mind as well.

Jesus he was just hellbent on despoiling memes wasn't he? Traps not being gay is timeless, but now it's going to be associated with this fuck.

thanks user

whenthefeelsosurreal
youshootupnewzeal' (代ん臆偉為者ゥ なの)

its photoshopped you fucking moron

Serb here, our media is having a field day

None of those are Jow Forums memes.

please share

That's the reason why he made this thing as much of a media bait as possible, to get the big burger media and their pundits talking about it. It's all about exposure.

>subscribe to pewd
>pewd has 89 mil followers
>pewd has to make a statement distancing himself or risk being tied to the guy by the """media"""
>his followers that didn't know about the shooting now know
>89 mil followers

remove kebab has been largely adopted by Jow Forums

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Serb_Volunteer_Guard.png (1280x853, 139K)

Remove kebab.

Attached: remove_kebab.jpg (900x900, 68K)

and? it's been a Jow Forums meme forever newfag