>Uses AR legal for Cat A gun
>tfw NZ are likely to get semi auto's taken away
>tfw no chance of semi auto's coming back in Australia

Attached: just.png (688x578, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erhJAsc5SPE
youtube.com/watch?v=qFCNxlLJaEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least you can look forward to taking in a whole shit load more refugees to prove how totally not racist you all are.

>no one fights back in any useful way, 40 dead
> someone with a gun shoots back at other mosque, shooter fucks off

At least you can look forward to giving Israel another 38bil

Mate, we were never getting them back anyway

Yeah, looks like this is as good as it will get
youtube.com/watch?v=erhJAsc5SPE

That was the entire point. Terrorists want to rile everyone up and make people fight each other.

He wants the government to take guns away to provoke anger in gun owners. This is textbook, and it'll probably work.

Some time it feels like we are slowly transitioning to a futuristic dystopian. We might take a step in the right direction but we always take two steps in the wrong direction.

The worse part is I feel we won't have a face to this next evil, like Hitler or Stalin. The whole system will be evil that crushes us slowly and efficiently over time.

>it’ll probably work
No, it won’t.

Gun rights will be curtailed and this will be used to provoke future acts of violence.

You have a large number of people here approving of his actions. The only difference between they and he is the value they place on their own lives.

Yup. He talks about it in his manifesto.
He WANTS gun control passed to spark more violence.

>be racist aussie
>want to shoot up muzies but gun control in my country is to strict and I can't get my hand on baby killers
>have to fly half way around the world to do mass shooting

M8 the south island was the racist island before the shooting.

the guy shot at the other shooters fleeing.

>half way around the world

Its 3-4hrs at most you fucking cretin

Attached: tzmap-australia-nz.png (750x500, 105K)

Then buy Troy PAR: youtube.com/watch?v=qFCNxlLJaEg

You're an idiot for a couple reasons, care to guess why?

Not with that attitude cob.

No joke, those are perfectly legal in my state, but because of border security laws, can't import them. Only way were getting those is if someone manufactures it locally.
Even if he got his hands on a semi auto in aus and tried to martin bryant a mosque, police would have been there in seconds and dumped their mags on the shooter. Australian police are pretty much on the ball when it comes to terrorism

The response time of a cop is still going to be longer than the response time of people on the scene when it first begins.
They have things like Citizen's Arrest and the Hue and Cry in NZ, right?

Attached: police vs armed civs.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>Uses AR legal for Cat A gun

Can't remember being allowed to use a mag over 7 rounds for an A Cat gun? Or being able to own it without a license?

This should be on Jow Forums read the sticky

If you like Jow Forums so much, go there, adults are talking.

>adults are talking.
cringe

The banality of Piss Earth is what makes it so insidious. Its death by a thousand cuts only you’re kept alive with just enough medical attention for the torture to last for your blood to be harvested indefinitely. Never assume the state nor corporate entities nor NGOs are acting in good faith.

Attached: BB3F82B4-D0BA-4B9F-9845-98FF3B579860.jpg (1242x1240, 867K)

Someone needs to ban Australians.

>police would have been there in seconds
Because every cop drives Max Max police pursuit special.

Link to manifesto?