Look on the bright side, we can now all agree this round is pretty potent

Look on the bright side, we can now all agree this round is pretty potent.

Attached: onlywounds.jpg (550x550, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FsqRUi_lwSk?t=19
filebin.net/s10f5czhr7i45k7i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this

Attached: 1552632394898.png (429x560, 314K)

"Let's get this party started!"
Subscribe to PewDiePie

Yeah clearly these were the kills that sealed the deal

Against unaware non-combatants?
I guess.

Let's get this party started!

Attached: 1552432879534.png (778x888, 719K)

Imagine using ballistic Tips at 10yrds

Attached: llhljl.png (1121x641, 1.49M)

Does being aware and in combat proc damage resistance buffs?

youtu.be/FsqRUi_lwSk?t=19

Duh. It's a little thing hauling ass.... wtf u expect. That SHOCK tho.... shook em..... fukin ar10 might make me queasy after seeing what these little things do

actually yes
adrenaline is a helluva drug

sage

>helluva drug
Didn't seem to help them

where are people like you coming from

Attached: 1473739276638.jpg (700x524, 58K)

Demons get crit by holy damage

Indeed ole chap! Quite the observation! Those 5.56 nay sayers will rue the day they talked ill of our beloved round! Good show ole bean!

Attached: 1546307622650.jpg (334x506, 42K)

see

convince me automatic shotguns arent good after this

Attached: Semi-Auto-Shotguns-7-Autoloaders-In-Complete-Book-Of-Guns-2017[1].jpg (684x384, 43K)

So these mosque victims didn’t have adrenaline? Ok, got it.

Shotgun didn’t kill the 2 dudes he used them on. He had to finish them off with the rifle. If that didn’t convince you, nothing will.

It adds your dex modifier to your AC

getting caught flat-footed isn't a thing in 5e, if you're using light or medium armour you'll always add +dex mod to AC

Probably had birdshot or some shit.

God, every single thing I hear about 5th ed is ass.
Also, is it just me, or are 3/4ths of the threads in the catalog glowing right now?

Underrated post

Let’s get this party started!

You wouldnt have seen anything different if he was using normal m80 ball instead of m193 or whatever cheap fmj substitute he had.
Unless youre shooting a big magnum cartridge or a highly frangible bullet in a smaller cartridge wounds dont change much.
>t. spent a lot of time killing animals amd experimenting with different bullets

I watched the whole shooting twice last night just when it happened. For some reason I never saw him use the shotgun. I saw him hold it up, then put it down to use the ar. Idk why or how I didn't see it.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Idk man a m80 ball will graphically 'splode someone's head open. 5.56 may make a big hole or take a small chunk out.

Yes, dummy.

Attached: 764439450345827.jpg (840x1260, 201K)

Theres a lot of pictures online that show they both do almost the same thing when they smack a skull m8.
M80 is great for retaining energy through barriers and killing out the other side but when theres nothing in the way it's a very small difference. If he used a 308 with tipped match kings or something it might be significant enough to tell, definitely more lethal, but footage was only 360p and it would be difficult to notice details.

Every time anything news worthy happens the leftists come out and the paid shills come here too.
They don't want us cheering Brenton and what he did.

Oh shit

Attached: F7E3FF4C-02D9-492B-AACE-5807F0319E81.gif (435x246, 2.67M)

>adrenaline is a helluva drug

adrenaline is not magical berserker juice. if you get shot somewhere vital you are going to die regardless of whether or not you felt it.

Let's get this party started
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1552629987437.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

Attached: 1ad.png (361x333, 63K)

Subscribe to pewdiepie!

Attached: 1552633244317.png (1219x676, 1.37M)

Jow Forums is on a god damn roll today.

He claims to have used buckshot.

he shot at the first 2 or 3 people then dropped it when it was empty, don't know how you missed it

Lets get this party STARTED!

Attached: 1551562979586.jpg (1100x1100, 155K)

He shot each one of them at least three times, and a few were obviously still alive after the first couple rounds. They fell when they were hit because their instincts were to play dead, having no chance of fighting back. 5.56 is potent enough that the reduced recoil and increased capacity are worth it, but this wasn't really a great demonstration of that.

The shotgun he used in the car jammed 3 times

Are you seriously implying that 556 is somehow bad at AP? It's one of the better options as 7.62 slav and nato are more easily defeated.

What? he literally empties it without a problem and then ditches it for his rifle. Stop lying you nigger.

After the church he did a couple drive bys on people and his shotgun was a jamomatic

let's get this party started

Wasn't jamming. He was trying to rack a full size shotgun while driving. He short-pumped it but it didn't jam

My bad, my dumbass misread that. I thought you meant the first shotgun he used. The second one looked like it was getting short stroked.

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Let’s get this party started!

filebin.net/s10f5czhr7i45k7i

Attached: 1552674957265.jpg (718x718, 104K)

yeet yeet

I can never understand why people think 5.56 isn’t potent like is 1300 ft/lbs of muzzle energy not potent???

nah this cements my opinion that 7.62 slav is the only way to go

because memes are fun

Dude was a channer, it ain't just the usual glowies on chan duty right now, they got whole special teams on (((research))).

It's even shitter. Ive seen too many videos of people taking multiple rounds of it center mass and continue moving.
Ive got one of a fat man somewhere in the east getting mag dumped on and still moving in a ditch but Ill have to dig to find it.

I mean if you just cower and get shot, most rounds would be super effective.

He used a pump then and not an autoloader you fucking dingus

5.56 don't work, slav rounds don't work, shotguns don't work
what do we carry? Is the deagle the true patrician ccw?

Sauce on quote?

Mein kamph

.300 win mag or bust. Human ribs grow more and more kevlar every year.

Would birdshot cycle?

I have run birdshot through my 930 spx and it cycled fine.

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

THE MUZZIE REMOVING AUSSIE

>pretty potent
Against unarmored targets that don't fight back.

go back and watch it, when he walks back in there are like 3 people right inside the door dead, only one other lived through the first shotgun. Though he was mortally wounded regardless.

>intermediate caliber rifle round is useless because some militaries use armor which can stop even full rifle caliber rounds over a small area on the front and back of the chest

not only are you wrong, but you are also stupid.

The shotguns were next to useless.