Are we gonna talk about how the Kiwi Shooter was way more proficient than a mentally-unstable shooter...

Are we gonna talk about how the Kiwi Shooter was way more proficient than a mentally-unstable shooter? And how a (relatively) large portion of the world population is 100% not mad about what he did?

Usually people who go on these rampages are horribly incompetent with their weapons. But this guy got 49 going room-to-room solo. The worst possible way to go about getting large death tolls.

I expect we'll see copycats. Possibly even under the guise of a Volunteer "Crusade".

Attached: 1505480298715.jpg (196x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_7Z2KnbAIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't get 49 kills solo, there were 2 others at another mosque.
Still, it was incredible how competent he remained and didn't let the adrenaline go to his head at all

>mass shooting in Brazil when bolsonaro wants to bring back guns
>mass shooting of a natzi that mentioned the jews one time in his manifiesto only to say nice things about them
Really makes me go full mmhhhhh

He was mentally-unstable.

He killed a bunch of unarmed people who were trapped in a room
Real proficient

He got 29 solo, the other two shooters only managed 10 between them.

He's a tactical fag with no experience. A skilled marksman could've done the job solo with a hunting rifle, civilians don't shoot back.

M/28-30 ftw. Can't wait to see how hard political cuc/k/s try to push their agenda onto this tragedy.

There was a single shooter. the others were taken into custody for arming themselves in response to the shooting, yay NZ laws.

you're delusional if you think a sizable portion of the population approves of murdering innocent people.

just because you're a subhuman that identifies with the shitposter shooter doesn't mean the rest of us are. killing unarmed people as a terrorist is not some skilled feat, or livestreaming it

Maybe not approve, but most certainly don't care enough to be upset in any way.

>Still, it was incredible how competent he remained and didn't let the adrenaline go to his head at all

He almost got tackled. Spaghtettied a mag.

you think a majority of the world's population approves of this? actually?

this

and it's hard to not be "effective" if you just go to a mosque during friday prayers. look at elliot rodger, dude didn't manage to do anything he wanted, but if he was out for muslims and would have done the same, he would also have been "effective"

and he couldn't even keep care of his mags and reload properly. dude is just a sick fuck.

>I expect we'll see copycats. Possibly even under the guise of a Volunteer "Crusade".

I'd rather expect some muslims in the west to finally snap and do something terrible, after all this guy plays perfectly into ISIS' agenda, making muslims believe that the west hates them and wants them dead.

>A skilled marksman could've done the job solo with a hunting rifle
Okay, kid.

Attached: 1552066302286.png (830x987, 721K)

when I lived on Jow Forums I would have agreed with OP. however moving out of my Moms house and becoming a part of society has shown me most of the world isnt hateful, racist and oozing spiritual sickness. whole situation is sad

>with no experience
Well, he's sure got experience now. More than most people.

The west does hate them

Enjoy your talk with the FBI, OP.

Maybe if Muslims actually beleived they were threatened by the west so many wouldn’t be here.

Apparently they do

>Innocent

The fucker was playing remove kebab before he went in

>my kids, living in poverty and disease, might get blown up by random predator drones or beheaded by IS
>my kids, educated and free from disease, might get shot by a random madman
Which one would you pick?

so you believe you're a white token that speaks for all of us?

Anyone can be "proficient" when you have 50 unarmed people trapped in 2 corners. He wasn't really proficient imo. He dropped mags that weren't close to being empty, tripped a couple times, shotgun jammed, rifle mag was too tight, and shot through his side window instead of rolling it down. dumbass.

dat military life

Reaction in my workplace was not really "omg those poor people" its was mostly wondering why they didn't bum rush him like the one guy tried. No one really seemed saddened or hurt.

It seems that's the general view everyone except the ones pushing an agenda have.

Yeah? I'd like to see you do better. Probably jam your glocknade and fumble your slavshit.

>muslims
>innocent
>people

Attached: 1549594212029.jpg (255x226, 14K)

If he was never military or in a ‘combat’ situation I think he did just fine for the amount of spaghetti he was dropping. Also don’t know what his level of training was. He came on par with the Pulse shooting and that guy had like one big room to blast into.

It's valid criticism. Guy started off strong but lost his weapon light immediately, dropped mags all over then went back for them, spaghetti'd bad, fumbled clearing a malfunction in the AR, let the adrenaline get to him and started wandering around aimlessly, and totally lost all direction until he got back in his car and left.

It's not really that difficult to kill a bunch of unarmed people, see just any mass shooting where the shooter isn't a kid. I don't know who you associate with but anyone I know is pretty horrified about the video.

Not as delusional as you people that thought you could flood countries with 80 IQ barbarians without violent pushback.

>the west doesn't hate them

Attached: 1552654604588.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

I didn't say I could do better. Do you think that my criticism is less valid just because I haven't committed a mass shooting? If it is less valid, could you do any better? Probably not, if you're still using terms like "glocknade" and "slavshit." Grow up.

Did his bumping Serbia stronk in the car on the way to the mosque trigger you?

youtu.be/r_7Z2KnbAIE

No not at all, you can't find a Serb anywhere near my town.

I feel he had the music as a que. He finished up and transitioned at song changes. Had time to kill inbetween. He was kicking himself that he didn't take the time for the fuel to burn the place down.

You didn't read it did you

Seemed he knew what rooms he wanted to hit and didn't waste.time searching through the place, he probably had a training mock up of the layouts on some farm somewhere to do time trials on.

>proficient
He got tunnel vision and let a guy right up to him.

>anyone I know is pretty horrified about the video.
I mean
>Muslim bro

But serious question, what's your extended thoughts on whites getting into the secular terror attack game? Think the NZ Muslim community will respond violently?

I'm white, you can't identify by looks. Terror attacks are stupid in any form, if his problem was immigration, why not got for the politicians pushing for it? I think maybe certain criminal elements may respond but the community as a whole will not, despite what the majority of memesters believe, Muslims are largely nonviolent.

Well its a good thing no innocents were harmed, then.

He explicitly explained why. Nonviolent or not, you're an absolute disaster in western countries.