So gun to my head, I'm a farily left-wing person...

So gun to my head, I'm a farily left-wing person, but a few years ago I shot and edited this promo video for Working Man's Armory located in southern Washington: vimeo.com/100396546

I've shown this video to my parents and their friends (who have all noted how the video shows off "crazy gun nuts" in their natural habitat) but I'd like to see Jow Forums's take on the video.

Personally I very neutral on guns and I wanted to represent the company as neutrally as possible, but I can see how people on either side could start a shitstorm over the video.

What does Jow Forums think? Is this video blatantly pro-gun or does it strike a decent balance and represent gun culture as it truly is in N

Attached: 1meP.gif (500x281, 98K)

It's pretty neutral

Thanks mate, for a random reply on a mongolian sweater-weaving board that means a lot

your parents and friends may have brain damage. All you did was capture footage, interview a guy, and put music over it/edit it nicely. It shows people shooting at a range. Can't get much more neutral than that.

I don't see how there'd be a shitstorm over this. It's a pretty vanilla video.

If you wanted neutral, you got it. You definitely didn't insert your opinion into this in any way.

Nice video. Guys just discussing the quality of his product and service like anything else you'd advertise while trying to make it interesting. No 1776 screeching, no mention of owning libtards or gun grabbing, no politics. Not sure how anyone could be sour over it if they truly are neutral. Maybe I'm just a biased gun nut but your parents and friends are rather sensitive if this is crazy gun propaganda to them. Should the company not advertise ever or be overly serious about anything they do? What the hell is neutral to them?

Neutral is the only way to describe this.
You did good

Thats a really neat video OP. I can't watch with the audio right now, but it looks very well shot.

Based on the prevalence of select fire , looks like he has a lot of LEO clients.

I don't wanna throw my folks or my friends under the bus but that's how it is with the really lefty people that I associate with, and it's kind of a shame. They're so blindly anti-gun any time they see guns or shooting in a non-negative light they assume it's some crazy gun nut propaganda. Coming from me they assumed it was poking fun at gun enthusaists and showing them as crazy psychopaths but I really tried to show gun enthusiasm purely for what it was (I know lots of people who would likely never shoot another human being except in extreme cases of self defense) and not overly glorify or demonize guns.

In my view a lot of people in the US use guns for sport/fun and I think that gets overlooked a lot in the media.

>gets overlooked
delegitimized and disregarded. Heaven forbid we try to make our own way

There is no subtlety when leftists insert their opinion. It turns into what would be an informative piece into a shit flinging, dick waving, low test screamfest. See any vice video or piers Morgan interview. Your shit is vanilla, and we know you’re a true gunbro at heart, even if family ties are holding you back from admitting it.

>I know lots of people who would likely never shoot another human being except in extreme cases of self defense

So, about 94% of the US population.

Dude their backstop in that video is like giant rocks

Not to mention the owner was an instructor both in the US Military one one platform, and a LEO instructor on the other. I really don't even see what they can object against, except maybe the full auto because they don't realize that this isn't typical of the civilian gun owner.

>overlooked
It's intentionally ignored. It was a pretty good video though, came off as more of a documentary on the people rather than something pushing for guns.

Anything the humanizes gun-owners is going to be criticized by leftists as being pro-gun.

I like your style, and I think you achieved what you set out to create

Attached: 1538650078344.jpg (750x750, 132K)

You need a stabilization rig bad. Even if you're going to the hand-held look, it just looks jittery.

Good job, this is how manufacturers, stores, and ranges should be covered. Didn't see any bias leak.

Well made video. Just invest into stabilizing your camera and you’ll be god of editing