49 Dead in New Zeland

What gun do yall think muhammed used?

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/15/world/asia/new-zealand-shooting-updates-christchurch.amp.html

Attached: 6415F989-C0D1-4A5A-95DF-EDCB75439537.jpg (622x338, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should probably learn to read

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

It never says anywhere what weapon you stupid nigger

Attached: 5B74E08D-7E3F-4D5C-B933-8DC494FECB77.jpg (720x736, 32K)

holy fuck you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1520421728998.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Drop dead sand nigger lover!

Attached: The enemy combatant.png (647x648, 237K)

KebabRemover-15 maybe?

Attached: E0DFAD75-130A-4EDB-899D-3892BCA33F8C.jpg (720x960, 195K)

jesus christ your IQ really is sub 60 isn't it.

Attached: smile.jpg (222x293, 10K)

I think you understand the wide support for violent middle eastern militias are.

t. MEer living abroad who passes for white and never practiced and hates Islam.

Oh lordy I haven't seen faggots like you come out of the wood work to bitch and cry since the 2016 election!

KEEP
CRYING
BITCH
NIGGER!

Attached: 1552630947272.png (669x1062, 358K)

Attached: Muslim Slayer.png (870x1302, 977K)

>so dumb he thinks i'm calling him sub 60 IQ for hating sand niggers and not the fact that he couldn't read to save his fucking life
jesus christ are you actually inbred

Attached: 1478258523187.jpg (526x842, 102K)

>Thinks he isn't the brainlet for vainly trying to reference the faggot sticky.

r/guns is more your style.

>thinks i'm referencing the sticky
holy fuck you're actually disabled

where have you been morningfag

Attached: 1552618559367.jpg (725x725, 32K)

Attached: KgayT.jpg (445x557, 25K)

fake and gay but funny

Kek
Also predicting a similar story and similar crisis actor story

Attached: 83F0BE4B-EC09-493B-8FC7-0DE36947CCDC.jpg (960x638, 46K)

Attached: SmashAndSub.png (1357x759, 423K)

You do realize it was a couple of white people who smoked almost 50 muslims right? For once it wasnt islamic terrorism

Okay Mandick you redeemed yourself with this one.

Attached: 1552636076317.png (1251x683, 197K)

Jesus, Jow Forums really does make you retarded

>The truth hurts my feefees
You Muslim apologists are so pathetic. Those Muslims would be alive if they stayed in their shithole. Fuck off.

It was one white guy, the 3 others in custody were people who armed themselves in defense and were caught by police responders.

Based Muslim guy fighting off a shooter with his own gun

Fuck muslims. Its too bad he didn't get shot up like his brothers and sisters.

Yep

Ironic that it's the same attitude of the terrorists they say they hate whilst acting as them

Nah both you moral faggots need to go to reddit and suck Muslim dicks for karma.

Whatever AR it was, it was a piece of shit. It jammed like 3 times.

plot twist, she was local new zealander

same can be said about this inbread aussie scum, who literally invaded new zealand in order to kill their citizens

Did you watch the video? The nigger had a head scarf, shit skin color and had an Aladdin voice accent.

Too bad. Abbos aren't legally human and can't even breed non sterile children with non abbos. Go suck more Indian dick you cuck American.

Nigger, Aboriginals, Muslims and Africans are the most inbred races on earth.

Attached: Screenshot-2015-10-12-16.51.591.png (1173x704, 541K)

Wait what? Source on the kid thing?

Attached: BT.jpg (1024x736, 71K)

This attack has made me realize that Jow Forums is crawling with intelligence/democrat/antigun/Russian/Chinese/whatever plants trying to encourage shit like this. The instant people started talking about the shooter all the discussion was clogged up with similar posts say all gun owners should commit crimes like this and you're a cuck if you think it's a bad thing. Too scripted to be the usual chatter. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if dudes like this guy are getting their crazy pumped up by organized campaigns on places like here and the other *chans.

So invaders can be resisted but only if the invaders are hwuite?

take your meds schizo bro, you're gonna blow a gasket

>being upset that a law abiding citizen used firearms to protect his family, making antigunners btfo'd
When did Jow Forums fill up with newfags

Attached: FF13D5A0-84A4-48C6-A6DD-2005679B4341.png (256x256, 45K)

subhumans don't have rights

1) Antigunners aren't going to call themselves off
2) Muslims are a incompatible enemy to the west (And East Asia for that matter).
3)The sand nigger was likely hording guns for a terrorist attack, hence why he was arrested for an illegal firearm.

These are all fair points, but I'm not going to suck this guys dick for this like some of the Jow Forumsposters on here. I still think it's a good bit of irony that the gunowning shitskin lawfully defended himself from the shooter. I just hope this brings on the End so we'll actually have a damn war or something already.

gay and bluepilled

go back to the catalogue, add r9 right before the k in Jow Forums then reload the page

Great argument, I expected nothing less after browsing Jow Forums this morning. All of the intellectuals are out today.

Attached: 2448DF38-B5C3-4FE0-AEF6-12B68AF8ED13.jpg (640x723, 22K)

Perfect example. Looks at these threads starting last night. Any post that says "fuck this is gonna ruin gun rights" immediately gets a half dozen replies with stuff like "sftu bluepilled cuck this is what every true white man should do. It's already known that companies and political groups run viral campaigns on 4cha. Just never occurred to me they'd be promoting shooters.

I just want to know if it's the Russians, the Chinese, the liberals, or the CIA (((glowniggers))) behind it.

It's CIA spooks, 100%

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder who's the real shill here.

Attached: 5A1FA3EB-20A5-49DD-BA18-39C93146BF6D.jpg (682x768, 149K)

Maybe Mossad

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Russians or some other anti-west group. Mass shootings are the only thing that reliably causes new gun control laws, and attacks on muslims make sure nobody's going to be critical of sand people in the near future. This situation was tailor-made to fuck with anything promoting gun rights or white free speech, yet Jow Forums's now overflowing with posts encouraging this kind of behavior.

It's just some Jow Forumsacks that don't understand the consequences. Well, at least that more realistic then Mossad, CIA or GRU.

It's mostly Jow Forumstards, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few glowniggers in there

take your meds bro

>crab rave
lol

They say that because they want to do it, but society considers it immoral, and perhaps they do to, but if enough people did it, then they could excuse themselves the guilt and cognitive dissonance.

i watched the 16min vid this morning, and one thing i noticed is that his Guns Jammed a few times.

Are the guns we get really that unreliable ?

His AR and shotgun jammed on him.

Attached: 1544223149733.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

>tfw the memes keep going too far when all you want is to have guns a giggle and to be left alone

Attached: 1549930474919.jpg (500x750, 75K)

i thought his shotgun just went empty

Baste.

Too many basedmales on here with weak stomachs.

Attached: 1516895948714.jpg (689x600, 66K)

Got links to that?
Here's an interview with the guy in return

Attached: image.jpg (642x854, 385K)

no it jammed on him in the car and he had to eject the cartridge. its towards the end where he is driving and shooting through his windscreen and side window.

Not him but here's the full vid of the shooting for your curiosity:

an user said his first AR was overgassed; this could probably have been a primary cause. he was also using fuckheug mags and theyre not known to cooperate very well
could have also been an operator error with adrenaline though, too. he even strips a round from a mag in the process of it all

nah, he racked the slide forward a little too fast and FTE'd it, you can see him discard the spent boi into the passenger footwell

lol hive mind

Attached: 1535360033430.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

New to Jow Forums: what was the strobing light on one of the shooter's rifles for?

i've always been too scared of guns to own one, even though im a mall ninja who owns a ton of shitty knives.

do gun owners really get triggered by incidences like this, and suddenly start worrying for their rights? are they desensitized to the point that incidences like this don't affect them?

i don't have a problem with that, they have the right to bear arms. and im too chickenshit to. so what right do i have, but im curious to ask nonetheless.

oh i thought you meant at the beginning

>blind/distort/delay reactions time

ived watched it like 20 times. i dont feel a thing

How has no one pointed out his AR says "kebab remover" on it yet?

Attached: image.jpg (1334x750, 491K)

I am with you, the Jow Forums psyop got ratcheted up to 11 at the flip of a switch. The mosque shooter's manifesto made it clear he wanted to stir further divide in America on race and guns and planned the op to get maximum exposure.

There is nothing "schizo" about the theory that this shooter may have been programmed to do this via social manipulation when it is well known that domestic and foreign actors, both state- and non-state affiliation, use persona management software to operate sockpuppet accounts to spread propaganda acrossvyhe web. That was the whole hubbub in the 2016 election, between Russia and Correct The Record / Shareblue. China and Russia are the biggest origins of these types of propaganda botnets. The common drive to bring America crashing down via fomented internal chaos points to a likely sophisticated cyberwarfare operation, likely by a state actor attempting to become the new global economic powerhouse.

Cyberattack incidents have been on a sharp rise over the last five years and are becoming more sophisticated. In cybersecurity circles, this is no secret. The bastards have now come to realize that the weakest point of security is the human operator. So they make titillating propaganda and peddle madness like the Flat Earth Theory and the antivax hogwash, and use compromised personal data to feed the mechanisms of targeted advertising to direct the first phase of messaging at the most psychologically vulnerable. (These are the science illiterate for FET, newly expecting mothers for antivax, lonely neckbeard incels for hardcore Jow Forums shit.) Predictably, the target audience laps it up, follows the rabbit hole of planted fake news sites, and spreads it organically to their circles to build momentum based on personal trust. It's fucked.

And here we are on Jow Forums, trying to keep afloat while Jow Forumsbots and their prey come to stir more shit up.

I mean he actually played remove kebab

take your meds for real bro before you hurt someone

because its well known already

Refute anything that I said. I dare you, bot.

I was excited to watch all the vid this morning. Dope soundtrack.

yeah it's a shock to me, you got me.

i dont know how to feel about it. you all got enough sense to know how to handle your guns. i trust that you'll stand up for us when we need you. you'll defend what's right.

You are all glowing so hard, there is no dark left to glow in.

you may be right

Attached: 1539114784404.gif (320x240, 603K)

I mean patriotic sounds for the infil and Eurobeat for the exfil? He took my whole jogging playlist and made a shooting out of it. I'm impressed yet worried.

I'm with you friend. I never wanted this to happen.

I'm not sure if I agree if programmed is the right word to use for this type thing, it sounds too "strong" to me to describe this type of thing and makes you sound kinda schizo, but that theory is sounds entirely possible to me

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M

Attached: 1550436958083.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

Eh, "programming" isn't really that strong of a word, it's a common term in neuropsychology. Maybe "social learning" would be a softer term for it. People are social creatures and learn from their environment, and if the environment gets targeted with propaganda enough that it becomes part of the common parlance, the mere exposure effect can cause the audience to subconsciously adopt those beliefs. Particularly if there is a convincing narrative threading it all together, making the adopters feel like part of something greater, that ties the propaganda directly into the brain's reward mechanism and drive to seek social acceptance.

Thank you and for reading, we all have to be careful in this brave new world.

Out of all the people that should have been shot, the east Asian gooks were not one of them. How can Muslims be that bad when you consider how much damage the average gook is doing to your nation. I'm not trying to downplay the issues with Arabs and Pakistani's, but this isn't Britain. The 2nd biggest demographics in Oceania is Pajeets and Chinese. Who are literally becoming the next generation of "Australians" in the future, thanks in part to the degenerate native Europeans of that nation.