What’s the stupidest gun ever made?

What’s the stupidest gun ever made?

Attached: 91F25F0E-A15A-4215-BC56-C0F04F137CFD.jpg (1238x487, 90K)

zip 22

That is pretty stupid

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Zip22 was a scorched Earth move after a shitty divorce

Glock 19x

You're favorite one.

This shit

Attached: jatimatic-9mm.jpg (640x480, 65K)

There are plenty of guns that were poorly designed, but I'm struggling to think of one that had as many flaws. A visual abomination, a financial disaster, having to put your hand in front of the muzzle to cock it. I think the Zip 22 may be the WOAT. Something that won't even be sought after or expensive specifically because they're bad.

Say that to my face you cunt

Attached: Pat's_gun.png (227x248, 138K)

not that one. the colt defender (and to a lesser degree the hillberg 'liberator' shotguns) was a decent enough gun, at both a practical and conceptual level. there just wasn't actually enough demand in its niche of dedicated less-lethal firearms to support it, at the time.

this is probably actually it. terribly ill-conceived, terribly implemented, worse then useless.

nambu

I assume you mean the Type 14? Those at least have a following of those interested in Japanese weapons. They are also serviceable pistols with improved springs. Overall comparable to other semi-automatics of the early 20th century. The magazine design is pretty bad, I'll give you that. Having rounds longer than the mag so they sit as a steep angle and that can easily result in feeding issues.

Attached: 11004122_1.jpg (1280x826, 158K)

The cobray terminator is my pick for shotgun calibres.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

No need to be sharpe with me
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw

the one between my legs
>because it goes off when it sees sexy feets
>wtf is with feet that make it go off?

I think the Streetsweeper is worse. Terminator is dumb, but it's simple and effective.

I struggle to understand what they were going for with that.

Something something video game logic. Using it as an "attachment" was clearly the main purpose.

The idea was that you could later modify the gun any number of ways. Different grips, different magazines, different sights, etc.

However, since none of these ever materialized there's no point.

Wasn't the original "Welcome to Jow Forums, now git out!" image a sailor with a Nock Volley Gun?

It was the ultimate poor gun. The majority of the parts were injection molded, even the bolt. It was straight blowback, with no ejector. This is to cut the costs as much as possible, like a hi point but with plastic instead of zinc.

Attached: this guy.jpg (1000x630, 167K)

I feel like you could get some revolver from a pawn shop cheaper and it would work better too.

t. has never his basement

Stupid, as in the 90s definition, right?

Attached: 1471819124738.jpg (334x443, 87K)