Sight falling off

Did his sight fall off when he dropped the shotgun in the beginning ?

Attached: Brenton.webm (648x360, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/111313238/shooting-at-christchurch-mosque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe, his shit wasn't on tight, weapon light flys off and he drops a lot of mags as well.

he said he thought he left at least a full mag behind when he left the place.

Yeah I saw the vid, he kept dropping the tandem coupled mags with one mag still full and the other half empty.

And yes, his shotgun optic came off. "screw these optics" I guess

The video is filled with fuckups. He drops tons of stuff, nearly gets caught, the gun jams, drops mags everywhere.

Not more so then the betas who attacked that school in Brazil

I'm not a regular from the board but from your expertise how do you rate his performance?

Average? Below average? Above average?

>betas

mass shooters are betas by definition.

and look at that fucking faggot, wearing kneepads, helmet and camo, like he was going to fight anybody. he was just looking for easy prey. the lowest scum. his carrier probably even had a fucking plate in it.

Yeah, he does a lot of aimless wandering too, you can tell he's totally lost that higher processing ability and is in full auto pilot.

What did he do wrong? What did he do right?
Do you approve of the way he proceded would you have done it differently?

He said he prepared for 2 years on this.

way below average. leaving out the whole mass shooting aspect, he didn't handle his weapons very well.

Yes, no comparison. But looks the Chad Paddock for example.

He expected to fight cops. Would have been more pathetic if he didn't have plates

Above mass shooter average, below acceptable competency. He totally wasn't mentally prepared for this.

>He said he prepared for 2 years on this

what? how? was he talking about mental preparation? what the fuck did he do all that time, ending up not being able to reload properly? to pull mags out the pouch properly?

That whole shooting is sketchy though. Or the LVPD is about as component as the NOPD which given how both those cities are I wouldn't doubt it.

I wish we had footages of Paddock

I don't know the details but he stipulates in his manifesto that he did prep for 2 years.

>He expected to fight cops. Would have been more pathetic if he didn't have plates

did he fight cops? no. why not? and why can't i read anything about his arrest anywhere, how did it go down?

and no, it wouldn't have been more pathetic. less drag. and if he wanted to fight i assume he meant fight to death, then why care about plates? if he gets hit in the chest the fight is over either way.

>He expected to fight cops.
>doesn't fight cops
100% pathetic. The dude is a failure on multiple levels.

I think his aimed was to gain the political prisoner status like Breivik. In his manifesto he says that he wanted to be arrested and expect to take at most 27years.

Poor weapon setup. Shot falling off everywhere. Unacceptable. Lrn 2 tork.

Poor handling because he used stupid shit like mag clips that he didn't train with.

No tap rack bang. Just fiddling.

Dropping mags like pocket spaghetti. Again no training and no idea how to stow his shit.

Even fiddled with his sling like a tard. Totally unprepared tactically.

Shooting through windows with a shotgun. Wasted ammo. Glass deflects.

Decent gun runes though.

D-

Attached: IMG_20190314_215802.jpg (720x960, 195K)

>Cuck your laws so severely that people are not afraid to go full retard.
#1 example why death sentences are a deterrent.

His long AR was overgassed, rounds were ejecting at 1 o clock.

Attached: ARejectionpattern.jpg (662x687, 38K)

footage of his arrest

stuff.co.nz/national/111313238/shooting-at-christchurch-mosque

he wrote in his manifesto that he did not want to kill white cops but would shoot to injure if they tried to stop him. He said he would shoot non white cops

Jow Forums is harsh, but fair.

you're baiting, right? death sentences are everything but a deterrent. if they were, there would be less capital crime in places like texas.

also, isn't that like an easy way out? even with years on death row? i'd prefer if he spent the next 30 years in a prison, and not get euthanized.

>death sentences are everything but a deterrent.
>>guy litterally says that one of the reasons he did it is because the punishment would be easy and quick.

HMMMMMMMMM

they all were speaking arabic lol...

No, he had planned to do something like this in 2 years. But the attack it self he only planned for 3 months.

Fair assessment, but it was his first time shooting people. If you factor that in its more a C-

>plan to fight cops
>except 99% of the cops
Pathetic and illogical.

yep, wrote he wanted to survive to continue spreading his views

Ah well my bad then.

Fuck no, as he was clearly not fully committed to even that.

He planned to be arrested he only wanted to take down the invaders.

>plan to fight the cops
>"""""shoot to injure""""""
>plan to get arrested
like I said, pathetic and illogical.

That most likely means it was a cheap AR with a gas port size bored big for cheap, lower pressure, steel cased ammo. It wouldn't be surprising given his cheap optics and mounts that were breaking off. I would think if someone was actually committing to something terrible like this, they wouldn't cheap out on equipment. It's not like they're going to need the money later.

>not fully committed
I'm pretty sure he's killed more people than you or I ever have.
Still, his technique is sloppy at best and downright awful at worst. He did not train enough at all

If his goal was to shoot Muslims then get arrested, I think he effectively did that.

He stated his goal was to fight the cops, then get arrested. That is pathetic. His intent was to shoot to injure, that is illogical.

I know I've been here too long when I watch this shit and the only things I notice is nonsense like this what the fuck guys

Honestly fuck our sheriff. The way he looked genuinely scared with the fbi standing behind him at those press breifings as if they were making sure he didnt say the wrong thing

wrong. read the manifesto