Boston MA, is there any stores there that stock these?

Boston MA, is there any stores there that stock these?
I looked through the polymer 80 website at the list of distributors and none of them have locations in Boston.
I also looked through the first 25 gun stores in Boston that came up with a Google search and only 2 carry them, but they are serialized.

Does any MA user know if there's any stores in Boston/MA that sell these UNserialized?

Attached: Spectre-Polymer80-Textured-Sub-Compact-Lower_main-01.jpg (400x400, 42K)

LOL get in your car and drive the 40 minutes to New Hampshire, you lazy fuck.

Extenuating circumstances, I really won't be able to as I only have public transport to use.
If there was a chance that a car could be made available to me to drive to New Hampshire, could I grab one at a store with cash and no US ID? If so, care to recommend a place?

Attached: 1552543580024.jpg (1000x679, 101K)

General advice, if you don't have a car, but you're looking to buy an 80% to build a gun, then you should probably rethink your life choices, and then save up and get a car.

Because it's sounding like you're either:
>a felon
>a minor, which means you shouldn't even be on the board in the first place.

By all means I'm not saying you shouldn't have a firearm, but it sounds like your priorities are not the straightest.

Nigger, I don't live in the states. I'm a leaf who will be in Boston visiting a local friend. I think it will be a neat thing to get her. I'm trying to get her into shooting etc.
I don't want to be on even more databases/watchlists than I probably already am, hence I'm willing to try and preserve some privacy.
While I appreciate your concerns, I don't post here for life choice advice (often), am just looking to get an p80 lower in MA without having to order one on Amazon to her address with my credit card.

a*

Bump of cocaine

Attached: 1552132506906.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

One final bump if there's anyone willing to offer me some info that I wasn't otherwise able to find, or too ignorant to know about MA and adjacent state p80 availability.

Attached: 1551606842634.jpg (2048x1365, 341K)

I've got a fullsize P80 frame in desert dick color that's unmolested, I'll sell it to ya and mail it wherever you want.

By full-size I presume you mean G17/34 size? Is this correct? And what state you shipping from?

Also should have asked version 1 or 2?
I was planning on getting a v2 G19 p80 in whatever color.

Attached: 1551531518364.jpg (1600x1067, 307K)

Correct. Missouri.

gen2

Untouched. Don't even remember getting it (I built out a grey frame already)

Attached: 20190315_125552.jpg (4032x2268, 2.08M)

What's an email address I can email you at?

shiasurasa@gmail

What’s a good price for these things anyway? I saw a sale on Brownells for $75 but they were sold out by the time I clicked the email.

Thanks. I'll shoot you an email when I get home, between 6-8 pm EST.

I'd say under a hundred bucks new with warranty. I've seen sales for around 70 bucks as well if your patient.

I'm still open/curious if any other Anons can offer some useful tips/info for the MA and surrounding area to get a p80.
Any info is appreciated.

Attached: 1551562762786.jpg (1600x1200, 197K)

Bump. Let's get this leaf's girlfriend(male) a gun.

Thanks fren.
Any ideas what else I can do to try and figure out where I can buy one? Frankly, I'm stumped and feel defeated here.
Didn't really want to log any calls from my personal phone number to try calling Boston gun stores to ask if they know.
If anyone is bored, and it's not a long distance call for them, you could call a Boston gun store to ask if they are aware of where to buy a non serialized G19 p80 as close as possible Boston.

Attached: 1551488357568m.jpg (819x1024, 96K)

Good vibes itt

You being sarcastic?

Attached: 1552506887052.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Naw man just watching Jow Forumsommandos help each other out gives me warm feelings. The Jow Forumsube smiles on this thread.