We lost a Jow Forumsomrade today

we lost a Jow Forumsomrade today
desuarchive.org/k/thread/40874823/

abcfoxmontana.com/missoula/breaking-now-suspect-in-shooting-of-mhp-officer-has-just/article_83d48984-471c-11e9-b3e7-1f8c0aa610b3.html

Attached: RIP ANON.png (1268x803, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmontana.com/news/local/shooting-reported-at-missoula-hotel
youtu.be/atXSCq9Mk8Q
nbcmontana.com/news/local/suspect-arrested-after-trooper-others-shot-in-missoula-area
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

Attached: 1483849937418.gif (300x300, 2M)

screencap for eurofags

oh my fucking god how fucking stupid are you, how did you even get on Jow Forums? just use tor

O M F G

life in prison for sure

Attached: life.png (826x787, 113K)

First the supreme aussie shitposter and now this.
Great.

meanie

Attached: 4u.png (2060x2702, 1.05M)

Fug the grabbin is habbin

>Jow Forumsommando shoots three drunkards and one highway trooper and gets arrested in the same State as my buddy
He's gonna get a kick out of this, Christ.

Attached: 1519483391723.jpg (352x315, 24K)

euro blocks websites?

What a retard

american sites block euros because of the gdpr shit

no amerifats block their sites so we cant read them

Nobody orders off-menu on our internet.

Weebs are subhuman.

Did this moron really let someone on the internet talk him into commit suicide by cop?

>getting such bad road rage you shoot at the people in the other car
He deserves prison, fucking hell what a retard

if this isn't a manufactured shitpost to match the news article
>shoot 3 people in road rage
>ask Jow Forums for advice
>shoot police vehicle intending to disable it, shot the cop instead
>announce suicide by cop, gets custody instead
can this guy do anything right

I personally know how rage can build, and how one day just every little thing seems to exist/happen specifically to piss you off, and then you vent that rage...only to very quickly realize it was not worth it. It serves as a lesson that you remember in the future and it makes you calm down. Though my episode have never resulted in shooting at something or someone. That kind of thing is inexcusable and should be met with prison.
Considering no one here died, at least the shooter doesn't have that on their conscience and they can use these many coming years to reevaluate themselves and find some sense of peace.

EFG: The shooter.

This is some falling down shit, if the dude from falling down had an extra chromosome or 2

I feel like there's potential there for a black comedy. Someone wanting to go on a rampage but they're incredibly inept and unlucky.

The thing is he really fucked up by shooting at the cop car, even trying to disable it
Now he's got attempted murder of an officer. 3 injuries in road rage would have gotten him like 5-10 years, now he's got at least 40

Falling downs

this motherfucker

Attached: 9BDE1379-E2B3-4A9D-9022-6B47E9F85458.jpg (1024x719, 273K)

I'd watch that.

Well played, user, well played.

thank you user, very cool

for something sort of similar id recommend "four lions"

welcome to Jow Forums you're here forever

Attached: 1549422130063.jpg (300x406, 38K)

barry was truest muslim

Attached: barry.png (953x648, 1.05M)

takes some jews down with you user
there are like a dozen in montana. you could save that state in one day of work.

Attached: F.png (1200x1200, 8K)

Good. Another dead fuckwit the world doesn't need. Good riddance

Bruhhhh

Attached: 5c8c042ee649a.image.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Attached: 1518852548779.png (1280x720, 743K)

#notallweebs

Bruh...

Nice digits, dude.

>look at this doood

Why is Jow Forums so full of chubbois?
Seems whenever a Jow Forumsommando gets arrested he's pretty chubby. Pic related, shot 5 BLM niggers after they attacked and chased him.

Attached: Allen Location.png (697x763, 202K)

Most people on Jow Forums are American, a lot of Americans are overweight

nbcmontana.com/news/local/shooting-reported-at-missoula-hotel

Shot 4 people and only wounded them? No fatalities?

He either suck at life or needed a bigger gun.

Good.

SHOT PLACEMENT SHOT PLACEMENT

I'm convinced there's some kind of subtle psyop that's been happening on Jow Forums for the last year or two. Nonstop morale threads where all the responses are "it's all hopeless I want to die," tons of "CIVIL WAR NAO" threads, and now after the NZ if you say the shooting was a bad idea you get a dozen similarly formatted replies saying you're a faggot if you don't think mass shootings are the best thing for the white race.

hey if you got a better idea to get your country back besides killing jews I'm all ears

Attached: 1552108312059.jpg (587x534, 105K)

No everybody tried to talk him down for the most part. We all told him to just surrender himself and get help

Yup, especially with recent events

Post body

Hey I've seen this shitheel before

Attached: how does it feel.png (628x354, 157K)

You ever heard of MK Ultra? They have technology and circumstances to perpetuate that program outside of a controlled environment now. Isolation, trauma, repitition, hypnosis, etc..are some of the mechanisms that made up MK Ultta. It would basically out the persons mind into a perpetuatal bootloop usually of rage/delusion, breaking then down into multiple personalities that can be programmed or controlled. I've long held the belief that is taking place on the web, and farthermore places like Jow Forums and the suchlike.

Mother fucker actually did it and got a score of 8. Weak.

S

Attached: 51102708_494692867943987_422693128319579964_n.jpg (1000x1000, 191K)

Screw this idiot

he killed one with a rifle more than likely. sounds like the cunt got into an argument and waited for the people to leave and it wasn't a long enough time for him to settle down. not surprising seeing as he was at a bar, and probably a little drunk. News said he followed the car out and started flashing his lights at them, would put money on him blaring his horn too. once the driver got out he opened up with one of his guns (dad said he carried a fuddy five and a rifle in the car) and killed the one passenger(no name released yet for car people) and wounded two or three. then fled the scene. State trooper Wade Palmer (who had been awarded a medal for valor, when he saved the lives of multiple victims in a pile up accident, including a young mother and her children back in 2015) Found Johnathan Bersch in a vehicle matching the description of the shooter about an hour later close to midnight. as bersch saw the state trooper he fired at the car (if he meant to disable it, there is a chance he had gotten cover behind his car and his rounds skipped off the hood and into the wind shield of the ST's car, what with shooting at a shallow angle. the ST is now at Salt Lake City being treated for a gunshot wound, and Bersch was apprehended later and charged with homicide and three attempted homocide

couldn't give two shits about the pig, sucks for the actual humans he shot though.

Attached: 1512849578493.png (386x595, 296K)

He should have had a suicide vest prepared to go out in glory and take out an enemy combatant too. He got captured and now I can only hope he tries to escape or plead insanity and then escape the asylum.

Depressing song made by a talented artist for a depressing story about a man who defense into an assult on an officer and then into idiocy.

youtu.be/atXSCq9Mk8Q

Good. Fuck him. Hope it was painful.

We don't know the whole story. He said they were drunk. They were in a car. So they were driving drunk. They might have been violent in addition to being drunk. we don't really know, ya know?

wow you guys freak me out.

Someone just posted about that police officer getting shot on my facebook feed. Worried me a bit. Really don't want a bunch of people flooding in after the NZ incident and the Montana boogaloo, seems like the perfect storm.

One of the most damning things to me about MKUltra is that they destroyed most of their evidence. The fucked up things that we know as fact are only the tip of the iceberg. Not sure if I even want to know how far down it goes.

Take it from my experience, those turtle vests are uncomfortable as fuck. Doesn't help that you don't get to even wear any underwear either, and that you have to sleep in it.

Dumbass

Also a dumbass. Went looking for trouble and found it

F

Naturally, the bit we have is the batshit stuff that didn't work, which makes the program look looney and discredits any theories of sensible work achieving real results coming out of the agency.

A friend of mine saw part of the chase while out with some friends. They listened to the arrest on the scanner.

Damn he was legit, F

>Considering no one here died,
errrmmmmm yeah about that
nbcmontana.com/news/local/suspect-arrested-after-trooper-others-shot-in-missoula-area

Attached: kpopping errbody.jpg (999x548, 76K)

>Anime phone wallpaper.
Makes sense.

To be honest he looks spot on to my mental image of what you guys look

typical fuc/k/tard lol

>these are the people you discuss with on Jow Forums
I honestly don't know why I still post here. I like the format but 90% of time it's pointless.

Please leave then.

>Weeb trash

Wow big surprise, good riddance manchild

Attached: 26230481_1842351042723769_7347910284484883527_n.jpg (512x384, 14K)

It's all the edgy Jow Forums fags who flocked here after the election I think

It's a good filter for the real "chads" that aren't affected.
>My morale: always good, even when times are tough.
>Civil war/gas kikes: Lol, no.
I believe the "alt right" really has been compromised by the russkies.

>The year is 2050
>location-New Israel (formerly The United States)
>White population 20% and falling after the white sterilization act of 2037
>(you): hey quit encouraging violence guys are you a fed or something

this nigga owns a fedora