How did he obtain everything?

How did he obtain everything?

Attached: 1552633647136.jpg (720x960, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hpwvuj.mp4
filebin.net/s10f5czhr7i45k7i
filebin.net/u4jzkx02spv79ldf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_licence_(New_Zealand)
guncity.com/?q=drum magazine
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk&bpctr=1552685474
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With money, probably.

He was white so I think we can rule out stealing.

went to Dunns Fun & Gun. all his gear together cost him 7k, 8k max

Can pick it up for ~$2000 at Gun city Christchurch so most likely there after getting his license.

Gun City, Lax NZ gun laws and The Radical Right have blood on their hands. It;s time to take a hard look at our laws and possibly look at installing the Australian model.

>crab rave is written on the flashlight

Attached: 240npl.jpg (268x284, 10K)

>Even came with a rave function.

You can clearly see that it has a California style stock, so probably got it legally after obtaining a license. A perfect proof of why those "feature" restrictions are fucking bullshit.

>after an interview by police
>after a background check
>after aproval for high capacity magazine
>after proving you have a safe to store it in

Mediocre b8, made me reply 4/10

NZ just gives guns away, it's worse than America.

Why? He didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: 1552665656772.jpg (590x604, 149K)

That is classified as a thumb hole stock here in California and therefore illegal. 49 Lives could have been saved.

How long until we start getting chat logs and personal videos? I need to see more.

fake and (of course) gay

Attached: 1544319801096.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Fake pic

go eat shit fag

The Kebab Remover

500 error

Can anyone post the fucking video

>How did he obtain everything?
Legally.

He made a killing on BitCOONNNEEEEEEEEEECT! apparently, so money was no object.

Can someone post a TLDR summary of NZ gun laws? There's too much conflicting information floating around on the internet regarding this.

Attached: Big Think.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

tl;dr
>NZ gunners are cucks
>they have no gun rights and they like it
>their few remaining privileges deserve to be taken away

I was hoping for more detail such as the process of obtaining ARs in NZ, or magazine capacity restrictions, background checks, waiting periods, etc. There's too much conflicting information online right now.

Gun laws in NZ are more lax than in the usa. My buddy got both a psl and a dragunov shipped to NZ. Its funny how americucks always say america is the most pro gun country when new machine guns are illegal, russian shit is banned and redflag laws exist. Wakeup faggots.

Post guns

You and him are part of the problem with this defeatist mindset.

Happy? I built this last spring. Cost me about $1,600 - $1,700, but was well worth it. It shoots about 1 - 1.5 MOA.

Attached: Chelsea_1.jpg (3159x3024, 2.61M)

>Taking meme shit offline.
>DEUS BOOLT faggot.
I'm sad New Zealand has no Death Penalty.

Meant to tag this post. With my AR. Oops.

>new machine guns are illegal
Not with the right licensing
>russian shit is banned
Inflammatory blanket statement
>red flag laws exist
In a handful of states

ok never mind my bad
keep up the bantz

Attached: 1516399590879.png (963x966, 318K)

Anything in NZ regarding "Assault Weapons" or magazine capacity?

If only his thumb wasn't wrapped around that pistol grip, his super accurate, high rate of fire could have never been achieved.

>Gun laws in NZ are more lax than in the usa.
Only in that 'Muh imported guns' tend to be more restricted than domestic stuff. Not many features are restricted in the USA (California and new York being different countries). But the regs are aimed more at keeping us buying US produced weapons than actually keeping a particular capability out of our hands.

I can download that link on my phone right?

That’s a HERA thumbhole stock and it IS NOT legal in Cali.

>Except under the direct supervision (i.e. arms reach) of a licence holder, a person who possesses or uses firearms needs to hold a firearms licence issued by the police. Firearms licences are issued for 10 years, but can be revoked at any time if Police believe the person is no longer fit and proper to possess a firearm.
>Gun licences are issued at the discretion of the police in New Zealand provided the police consider the person to be of good standing
>They must be issued for a valid reason
>In the Arms Code, Police advise that self-defence is not a valid reason to possess a firearm.
Yeah sounds way more free than here in the States.

You have to have a special permit to get an AR 7rnds max for magazines. You can get (((high-cap mags))) with another special permit that's very hard to get. I think this guy probably smuggled most of his stuff in somehow.

Licensing for new machine guns is basically impossible to get as an average citizen

>GUYS this is so SAD! I can’t believe someone culd do this to those INNOCENT, SWEET, PEACEFUL people!!!
Fuck off you beta bitch, shouldn’t you be busy eating your wife’s boyfriend’s spooge out of her roastie pussy?

Not hard to make them from blocked mags

>it's okay to shoot unarmed civilians if I don't like them
I remember when this site wasn't cancer. Sikh shooting comes to mind. But this guy's cringeworthy memery in meatspace made him out for the absolute tool he is.

Muslims are all enemies of humanity based on their backwards religion alone

Are there any links to the full 16-minute video still active, or did they all get taken down?

>bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki was wrong!

t. newfag

Kill em all

the full video

filebin.net/u4jzkx02spv79ldf
the manifesto

yea dude! nobody is smart enough to just saw that piece of crap flimsy plastic piece out and file it down into a legit thumbstock

Attached: kj.jpg (645x729, 32K)

I never said that. There's a difference between a military of two warring nations taking out your production, population, military, and political centers and some nutjob killing a bunch of innocents claiming white genocide for being 1% of the population on a colonial commonwealth island he's not even from.

Apples to carburetor.

Wasn't the guy an Aussie?
Do foreigners have the same gun rights as citizens in NZ?

lmao hope you're ready to turn that in when the buyback hits you in a couple weeks

Attached: kavanouch.jpg (818x1024, 64K)

>The Twitter profile had 63 tweets, 218 followers and was created last month.
It's like a wish list of atrocity for the Globo-homo agenda. I don't buy this being organic, in the least.

>deliberately burning millions of civilians alive is good
>targeted strikes without collateral damage are bad

You see a difference between national and extra-national wars; not between targeted strikes and city-busting.

Attached: 1552676856168.jpg (960x524, 50K)

Yeah, their religion clashes with Western values. I agree that we should try to maintain the valuable aspects of our culture. That doesn't change the fact that slaughtering these people wholesale was completely unwarranted. Small, peaceful, productive ethnic minorities living alongside people of European heritage are not an existential threat to Western society. These weren't paki rape cultists, and your acting like they are just gives ammunition to the leftists who pigeonhole every stance on immigration besides open borders with neo-Nazism.

He seriously sounds like someone that's from this board. Spouting Internet conspiracy theories, hates brown people, and loves guns. Which one of you fuckers pulled this off?

One's war, and one's your delusional head-canon. If he took out some terrorism cell like the punisher instead of being a meme-spewing white jihadi, then he'd probably be hearing attaboy from everyone else around. Instead he lights up a bunch of non-combatants far away from any warzone and calls it a firefight, being a detriment to his own cause, and gun rights.

user, their religion actively demands the subjugation of all non muslims using any means possible. Coming to other countries and playing the humble minority is part of the act.

>Implying.
Oh and btw, I was raised as a Catholic. I always find Anglo-Saxons like the shooter- who most likely came from a Protestant household- harp DEUS VULT memes. Protestants are part of the Crusader Hit-List and as a kid I was literally taught to hate Protestants more than any group lmao.

Attached: Retarded.jpg (335x500, 42K)

So just don't let them in in big enough numbers. Or brain drain only the smartest ones (who generally realize how bullshit Islam is, IME) with economic incentives to benefit our society. They're still people user, they have rights and they don't deserve to just be gunned down without a chance of fighting back.

>SIG optic
Jesus Christ.

How the fuck are we supposed to know? You stupid fuck.

For someone who frequents a board based around war and weapons, you have a hilariously naive view of how you should treat an enemy who wants to see you under their heel and has no qualms about fighting dirty.

>Chad is missing 'CRAB RAVE'

>Subscribe to pewdiepie xD
Ah yes, the war cry of the white christian crusader.

When I download shit like Webms they dissapeare when the thread caps, just wanted to make sure because its external I can download it and not worry brother meant no harm

Give it a few weeks someone from k pol or b will find old threads of him on here

your right because everything weve been doing has worked so far right?

fuck it.

He did get shot at in the video when he was doing a drive by with the 870

For someone who is ostensibly interested in protecting Western society, you are depressingly quick to abandon its central moral and cultural traditions (rights, individual responsibility). Don't become the enemy.

based

fpbp

Lmao, new zealanders are just gonna get disarmed now

Don't give me that nonsense, western civilization has based itself around protecting itself and it's culture above the rights of those who would do it harm. I highly doubt the founding fathers would shed a tear over some muslims, especially with their recent desire to move into foreign countries then force in their ideals over that of it's people's

The Guy is a legend who did this.

Self defense is still legal in even the worst US states. European / Commonwealth style laws and their various scales of liberalism don't matter a lick when you get indicted and dragged through 2 years of mud for actually using a gun.
Meanwhile in America, even if you have a 7 round 1911 in San Francisco and you kill someone that broke into your house you won't even be indicted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_licence_(New_Zealand)
The wiki is accurate.
t.Ausfag who lived in NZ for a few years.
Give that a quick squiz and feel free to ask any other questions.
>I was hoping for more detail such as the process of obtaining ARs in NZ, or magazine capacity restrictions, background checks, waiting periods, etc. There's too much conflicting information online right now.

>Obtaining ARs in NZ
Obtaining an AR is just like any other long arm, type A (which is the base license) and you're good to go.
>magazine capacity restrictions
7 rounds on the base license, but anyone can purchase high capacity magazines for anything, you just can't "legally" use them. But there's no license check when purchasing them.
guncity.com/?q=drum magazine

>background checks
I'm lazy, so have some ctrl-c,v
Before applying for a firearms licence, the applicant must:

Be 16 or older;
Be a "fit and proper person" to possess and use firearms;
Attend a safety lecture given by a trainer from the New Zealand Mountain Safety Council or other approved training organisation;
Pass a written test based on the material in the Arms Code,[6] a booklet compiled jointly by the New Zealand Mountain Safety Council and the Police[needs update?];
Have secure storage for firearms at the applicant's home (a gun rack, safe, strongroom or "receptacle of stout construction" is required);
Provide two referees, one a relative and one not, to vouch for the applicant;
Supply 2 identical photographs of the applicant that meet specified requirements (passport standard);
Pay NZ$126.50 at a local PostShop.[7]

Before being issued with a firearms licence:

A police arms officer will interview the applicant, and their referees;
A police arms officer inspect the security at the applicant's home, or other designated storage address;

>background checks
See above.
>waiting periods
No waiting periods, once you're licensed, you're good to go.

It was Pewds.

I used to think there were good muslims and bad muslims, until I learned the teachings of there own religion. They shouldn't be murdered in the streets, but they also shouldn't be allowed into any country not ready to deal with the problems they bring along.
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk&bpctr=1552685474

>Turkfagos
>Crab kave

It's a meme ya dip

I hope you don't make the same mistake ausfailia when the time comes.

>buyback

I'm betting it's someone from /k myself he fits the mold perfectly. White, Nationalist, Right Wing, and loves guns.

He posted on 2+2+2+2chan's Jow Forums

You sound perfectly like an islamist. How can you pretend to be better than them when you're just as devoid of principles?

Redirecting shows how weak your argument is. Fact of the matter is that their religion calls for my subjugation and I'm not going to be a pathetic idiot who turns the other cheek. Muslim immigrants come to the west and try to bring us under their backwardness. If they want to living in a muslim dominant country, they need to stay in the shithole they came from

So Jow Forums.

I know you didn't graduate middle school but this shit is first grade math.

I agree that immigration needs to be carefully controlled in order to maintain social stability. It's also important to try to inculcate Western values in immigrant groups as much as possible. But selective immigration is also empirically a huge economic boon; brain draining especially will be necessary to maintain US hegemony over the next century. We also have to get smart people to breed more.

LMAO what is there even to refute? You still haven't explained how small minorities are an existential threat to Western society. We have already agreed that they shouldn't reach a critical mass capable of significantly influencing mainstream cultural values. But your paranoid hostility toward anyone who is different than you marks you out as a closet fascist, not the valiant defender of Western modernity that you believe you are. Not that you even understand Western values to begin with.

You're 30 years too late on this kind of thinking

They do you fag. Try living in western europe.

shut up leftard

I've got you covered

Attached: crabby.jpg (960x524, 174K)

Alright doomer

Who the fuck said I agreed with Western Europe's policy? They let too many in, had zero standards about who got to come in, and let them do whatever the fuck they wanted. OTOH things are pretty OK here in burgerland since we're no longer afraid of being called racist.

Fake pic. Dont besmirch this absoloute lads good name.