pastebin.com/QBpu5LXP

>Holsters
pastebin.com/U1TGprv7

>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD

>Discord
discord.gg/thuVQJV

Previous:

Attached: 1514667808145.jpg (800x1000, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qm-supply.com/product/alice-backpack-medium/
amazon.com/GLORYFIRE-Enforcement-Breathable-Adjustable-Lightweight/dp/B0725HMF6F/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=gloryfire+modular&qid=1552781484&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 20190314_225621-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 634K)

Can I get a price check on some shit?

How much do Interceptor vests and IOTVs usually go for?
This boomer at a gun show has a extra small IOTV and three Interceptors, one in small, one in medium and one in large.
They all have their soft armor inserts included and he's asking $150 for each.
All of then are in UCP pattern.

He's also asking for $150 for ESAPI plates, he has small, medium and extra large, and side plates for $60

Attached: 20190315_152333.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

what's the go-to source nowadays for a surplus medium ALICE with frame and harness?

alternatively, is there a better choice at about the same capacity and level of support for the price?

Right now, Ops Core is selling an older model of their Fast helmet in tan for $799. Is that a deal worth jumping on?

Attached: 20190308_201335-1.jpg (2289x2080, 1009K)

$150 is pretty good for ESAPIs, people regularly sell them for $300+ on ebay.

i-is... is the dog okay? :(

Can you get me two sheets of sapi m, bro?

how should one go about selecting a Equipment
carrier, is it just personal preference or are there any other criteria, i'm a frenchfag so all i'll ever get legaly without too much paperwork are 12 gauge rifle (i could get an ar15 semiauto platform with a small mag or even an ak platform , but the paperwork is bigger and you are put on a more suspect list ,(while semiauto shotgun like lever action one can be obtained with only an hunting licence) so what would be the most fitted for someone without gun ?

qm-supply.com/product/alice-backpack-medium/
Allen or other cheap shell belts or a BFG dump pouch full of loose shells

what i was wondering is, what is best suited in a no gun rig but that could be easily modified into one while remaining light ?

A fanny pack. Hill people gear if you have to be a high sped. You wouldn’t use a chest rig or plates if you’re not going to be shooting or shot at.

so stuff like lc-1 belt(+ all the jazz that goes on it) + the suspender is a bit overkill ?

Odin mk3 belt or should I go a different route?

if im not wrong that's a RAF Regiment gunner (2nd sqn) from the Special Forces Support Group

Just bought an AWS belt and some Esstac kywis, did I do good bros?
I also have a different safariland holster now too. Getting my battle rattle set up for the upcoming race war

Attached: 0A1B143C-0AAB-4267-9D2F-6FCC7FFA6B05.jpg (3286x2316, 2.26M)

How do you like the AWS belt?

What happened to ahegao cam?

I would look more at wilderness firefighter rigs/mountaineering gear before I went full milsurp. Up to you. Post pics when assembled.
Ifak and sustainment is next. Also check’d
You mean head pat? Dunno.

Attached: FA346914-3D45-4B2C-825C-F3CD337F014D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

I'm ready to go full gearqueer if headpat gear is released.

does anybody use goggles while larping? Regular glasses i've tried either have shit parallax or don't play well with ear pro, and all have let snow/dust past and into my eyes

Most of the reviews on goggles are airshitters making 90 second videos opening the package on camera and giving it a 5/5 rating

I'd just get a regular ski goggle but i've had a gun kabloom on me before so I'm extra paranoid with my eyes

will post pic when assembled and i might try to procure some gasmask(filter or tank air)

I have some sort of US army surplus goggles that I wear on my motorcycle, they're cheap and have foam surrounds and seemed used.

Don’t have it yet. Ordered it Wednesday I was hoping I didn’t fuck up

Attached: 209F962C-8AAA-4E10-9773-9310E0DCCD3C.jpg (3024x4032, 2.94M)

Yea I got a TQ pouch for it so that and a camelback backpack is next. I kinda wish I had a way to clip it to my plate carrier back but my mayflower APC doesn’t have that option.

Attached: C01E7537-E633-4A88-9CED-98748A9D5CA8.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

What camelbak are you getting? I need a new backpack. I almost want to get one of those camelbaks that sits on your lumbar so I can wear it on a load belt while sitting in a chair and not hurt my back.

Desert locust/ESS/Oakley shit I’ve been issued works fine - hit a retailer and try everything on if you can.
I’m dead-ass taking it wherever I’m sent next for memes
Sweet. 3m makes good promasks in civi market.
Either go with an assault backer if you’re on a team where people can reach for you or an old Camelbak mule or similar if you’re solo

Attached: 46AC7F67-4D60-440F-90DA-B010E96E0B9E.jpg (583x739, 196K)

I know it’s from a video game but does anyone know of any molle chest rigs or vests that are similar? I know about the condor one but I want it to last more than 10 minutes. I was thinking about the SPOSN nuker vest

Attached: 0DB87EF8-C166-48E7-97F8-8BF6F7201519.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

Where to get sick fucking duster like OP?

BDS Tactical/Tactical Tailor split front + back harness

Eagle H harness

Idn yet what purpose I want it to serve. I hike a lot so that would be more useful for every day life then an assaulter style day pack but I’m not sure if I just want to get one specifically for LARPing and another for hiking.

Attached: 517B1CFF-6A41-48D4-808A-DB8C2FC27ECA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

if you had to pick one as your favorite which goggle would you say

I've only tried on the locust before and i'm a good few hours from any big box store that'll actually have more than babby's first remington goggles

I figure i'll do a big buy on amazon and return the rest but its always good to ask

I don’t have a team,
Like I said to it’s mostly for larping im just worried if I get too bulky of a bag it will be super Clunky having a few things in for day trips.
I was looking st the HAWG or the mule. I like the water bladder coming with it too

Oakley halo or Ballistic. Either can be nodded to clip onto your helmet or strapped over your earpro.

Thanks guys, have some OC Czech JTACs doing CLS in Afghanistan

Attached: 1675207B-2D2B-44BC-84A2-8DDFE1DD5EB0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

I, for one, love tormenting people with remedial classes.

Attached: 99514A64-CB2A-4582-9A6F-DA80C123142D.jpg (1600x1200, 549K)

It's still happening. I placed an order for one of the completed prints on Wednesday, but the printers seem to be dragging their feet. The ordering process is a headache and I can see myself eventually printing the fabric myself to save on cost and time.

Attached: 1539666542218.jpg (1512x2016, 932K)

shot in the dark, what state are you in bbg

Do you sell other gear items besides PCs?

Right now: DA SOUF
Month or two: DA WESS
Wachu need, famalamadingdong?

is there any way to rock an M65 like this guy can

Attached: 1548047945411.jpg (456x560, 52K)

pop the collar.

Yes, I will be selling pattern 83 chest rig repros soon as well. Everything is moving slowly as this is a part time thing for me, but it will become full time in a couple of weeks.

Does /gq/ know the name or what the small backpack in Insurgency is based off of?

Why is it so small and what are the benefits of it compared to a regular backpack?

Attached: 2019-03-16 01.53.48.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

Evenin' niggers

Attached: 1s.jpg (4272x2848, 2.35M)

Those look like breaching tool packs.

Hydration carrier. It carries H20.

What's the verdict on the ceramic plates from Spartan Armor Systems?

Planing to snag a few during their sale

god damn you so tight

Can I cut excess hypalon from my jpc's shoulder straps? Or would it fuck with the rest of the hypalon

bump

Anyone else going cowboy aesthetic if shtf?

Hey lads, how viable is running a concealable low-profile plate carrier with a Chest rig running over it vs running a standard plate carrier? Are they as durable as the standard ones?

Attached: fs-the-slick_2_1.jpg (600x600, 232K)

Probs. Gimme a minute
Long as we’re playing dress up
>those boots
>aim high faggot

Attached: 928CFD4A-4A9A-43EE-8393-220FD5DB30AE.jpg (851x1856, 738K)

how do i find a jacket like that will fit me ?

Attached: 1550877200557.jpg (842x1024, 201K)

lmfao how tall are you even?

Used to be the standard. First spear slick is ok, BCS is budget, a lot will have loop or swift clip capabilities if that’s what you’re into.

Attached: 2C9C1E67-4457-4C75-B2F7-658CD2DB5F1B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Anyone running a black multicam setup?

There was one but he’s in a New Zealand Jail now.

Attached: 6D8E252C-77A6-40F3-9A30-7E6CD3D7ED7F.png (759x522, 679K)

Order the right size?

a senpai to teach me to be a better healer for my raiding guild

Kek, that's not even why I asked, I was ordering an esstac pouch in coyote brown and noticed how fucking aesthetic the black multicam looked.

Still working on my setup a bit

Attached: 1552616096306.jpg (960x720, 130K)

Ok. Drop a burner and I’ll get with you. I’ve got some literature and probably have some friends around who got out and started teaching for real money.
Nah senpai. I do not like. If you do go ahead.

What's the best QLS with 22 receiver to run on a belt for carrying a holster?

Boogie regulators are pretty solid. They're lowprofile and have a few attachment options.

Mom always says I'm a handsome boy

I quite enjoy my Bellevilles

5'9." if you're looking for another man let to wrestle, I don't fight my own kin.

Attached: 2s.jpg (4272x2848, 2.4M)

Saw some Ex-Police helmet shells going for cheap on Ebay, however some are damaged like in the pic.

Is it possible to repair said damage or are they totally fucked?

Attached: Sonic Shell.jpg (1473x1600, 235K)

those are compromised. kevlar showing through like that is like the steel wires showing through on worn tires.

Thanks for the info, I'll avoid those ones.

please guys, where can i find one of those Oakley goggles?
i just cant find them anywhere

Attached: arton30523.jpg (500x627, 106K)

Gee, something isn't on stock any more 20 years later after the photo was taken?

alright, well you know where i can find any goggles that have those 90's aesthetic?

Look up skiing goggles, it looks exactly like those.

....winter sports equipment stores? I see the problem if you live in Florida or some place like that. Alternately you might be able to use diving goggles. Worst case, get something similar and then paint the thing black.

Reminder that surplusshits like this nigger are literally globalist agents of a vast international soros capital drain conspiracy to undermine nationalism and conservatism.

>Christchurch mosque massacres are a NE faslse flag, and as usual a surplusshit is responsible.

Attached: 1552760800033.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

amazon.com/GLORYFIRE-Enforcement-Breathable-Adjustable-Lightweight/dp/B0725HMF6F/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=gloryfire+modular&qid=1552781484&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull&th=1

Are these any better than Condor? Thoughts for a noob rig?

Never heard of them but looks like they offer a warranty which is cool
But:
>Made in China
>I'm 12 years old and 4'10, will this fit me?
>AGENT
>I'm a girl in the military and it fits
Also, the mag pouches don't have retention as far as I can see

As always here, save your money and by once cry once
See the OP for approved companies

Attached: 1550634667870-k.png (670x838, 676K)

Just don’t. Beez Combat Systems. Build one. First Spear. Mayflower. Crye. Don’t buy garbage.

ordered two baofengs. dont have a license yet.
looking forward to learning

They look like high speed ballistic skiing goggles. You can find the mi issued ESS ones at milsurp stores and gun shows all the damn time. Start there for something close. Alternatively type "ballistic goggles, ballistic ski goggles, etc" into google and/or amazon and you can find something comparable.

Attached: 6adf54g6dfg84e6g.png (1371x1431, 2.71M)

I am a little confused. Are you trying to go minimalist grayman? Any regular belt with a Maxpedition Small (Mini?) Rolly Polly will support a shotgun pretty well. When folded, it almost disappears. When deployed, it holds a bunch of loose shells.

I have the ESS goggles with turbofan cause desertfag and goggles and 120 heat are a bitch. I use earplugs so I don't know about headset conflict. I have been considering trying Bugzeyes. They are tight metal screens so they never fog. I tried an airsoft version and they worked pretty well. They will probably let fine dust pass - but, fuck it, I am pretty immune to the fine stuff.

>one of those camelbaks that sits on your lumbar
Once it is empty, you lose the effect. A Nerf football works breddi gud for this.

>kebab remover patch

>I don’t have a team,
Like bunkbed said: if you have no one to grab your shit off of your back then your shit needs to be easily doffed.

Attached: digititis.doubles.jpg (750x493, 43K)

I love being the training dummy.
>WTF?
>I can't move him
That's right, faggot - everyone else rolls over for you. I am real dead weight.

breddi sher that's an M90

Weren't most of those open top without flaps?

Make sure you use a sharp blade or it will look like niggers tailored it for you.

>how viable is running a concealable low-profile plate carrier with a Chest rig running over it?
That is what I do for cold weather.

So what is with this optic set up I am looking at? I know of the whole red dot + a x3 side folding shit, what's that folding part in the middle?

Ignore this. I'm drunk and posting on phone. Some how mistook the buis and the back part of the magnifier as a single piece, the the mounting system for the magnifier became the middle do dad.

Please, do not do this. AWS OCPC is the poorfag baseline. If you cannot afford that then wait.

Anyone have an ATS Eagis Plate carrier? Their sizing information confuses me. I'm trying to determine if they strictly adhere to plate sizing unlike other "one-size-fits-most" carriers. My perfect size is in between ESAPI medium and 10x12 and I want some interchangebility depending on plate availability.

Show me what does worth fighting for in your opinion.

Attached: zLmpMolo4PQ.jpg (900x1600, 227K)

Discord link broken

good

I just wanna make k friends bud