What guns could these be?

what guns could these be?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-15-20h18m01s437.png (648x360, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filebin.net/u4jzkx02spv79ldf
megaupload.nz/Ae9dY5w4ba/Liveleak.com_-_Christchurch_Mosque_Shooting-viewt_CBX8o_1552615032_mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like FAMAS x 3.

thx bro, this is my favourite meme. it's so old and i've read it thousands of times, but it never fails to make me laugh. it's quintessentially Jow Forums, i can't imagine this board without this sweet meme.

thx bro, really.

glock five seven

Going around doing his drivebys blowing out his own window indicates he didn't plan to get away with it as far as he did. With those rifles on the seat you'd think he'd try to find some high ground and start sniping or something.

He says in the video that it didn't go as planned and he leaves the empty guns behind as he goes to the 2nd mosque. He also said in his manifesto that he didn't want to start anything with the police.

Looks a lot more like Deagle brand Deagles to me.

>doesn't want to start anything with police
>wears camo, plate carrier, helmet and kneepads

so he's been wearing that shit to hunt down innocent people unable to defend themselves, and called it a "firefight" when driving away. what a fucking scumbag.

Going on a shooting spree is starting something with police, like it or not. I get that he didn't want to shoot them, so I assume he threw down his guns and put his hands up when the cops finally arrived? There are so few details on the second mosque shooting, or who his friends were and what they did.

nothing in this shooting really makes sense

Read his manifesto.

Attached: doti.png (739x877, 72K)

Is this the manifesto?

i read what you just posted and it's already too much bullshit for me, sorry. there just is no way to justify the killing of 40 people who did literally nothing but living in the wrong area. that's what ISIS does. his video reminded me of isis videos, shooting unarmed civilians, then making sure they're dead by shooting the bodies.

filebin.net/u4jzkx02spv79ldf

Here it is

they were wrong the second they went face down ass up for allah

Thanks. The link I had got 404'd.

is far left a lever gat?

>livestreams himself dumping rounds into dozens of subhumans
>still wont drop zogbots

i mean he couldnt have been delusional enough to think sparing the police bullets would give him some high ground. he didnt want to die so his mentioning of Valhalla is despicable. Valhalla is reserved for those who would fight eternally until they themselves are vanquished. A true hall of warriors. Good job but keep Valhalla out of your mouth unless you choose to fight enemies that will fight back. He had more than enough hard targets to attack its not like his side has already conquered the world. How dare you man? Especially if the part about it being part of the plan to avoid contact with zogbots is true.

Does anyone have the full video? The 16 minute one? I can only find the example that ends after the guy charges him.

go to crazyshit site, they have that 11 min one

So he fought fire with fire, that is the name of war.

Shooting unarmed civilians isn't war.

Literally every war ever has included civilians being killed

so that means shooting unarmed civilians is war? how old are you, 10?

>Shooting unarmed civilians isn't war.
read the concept of total war. sure it's for war against two countries with well defined "sides" but it also applies for war of ideologies.

>but living in the wrong area.
You don't get it. They had the wrong ideology if you want to put it that way.

it's not an ideology, it's a religion. it can serve as the fundament for an ideology, but it's still just a religion. they didn't choose it, they were born into it.

>filebin.net/u4jzkx02spv79ldf
>"More recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist."

Fpbp

Attached: Tarrantshitpost.jpg (839x786, 197K)

This isn't total war either, it's murder of unarmed civilians.

Civilians enlist and/or are drafted. Civilians work in the factories making munitions and equipment. In total war civilians are valid targets. Just dont lose that war because then you are a "war criminal"

I knew there were legit retards browsing this board but goddam, shit is going to hit the fan.

And they could have chose to stop following it. A religion isn't biology, you aren't compelled to adhere to it if you don't want to

I refuse to believe this is real

I unironically feel this way. I love the famas meme. The greats persist for a reason.

it's real

Honestly the whole thing is so funny.
>remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

it's not really funny, it just shows that places like Jow Forums have their influence and consequences. i won't shitpost like that anymore, this shit is making me sick.

It literally is

you're weak and you shouldn't be here

No matter how you try to spin it, it isn't and never will be.

your romantic image of war doesn't exist in reality

This same person will defend Sherman for “doing what he had to”

Who said anything about romance? I'm talking about murdering unarmed civilians in a civilian center where there is no battle and where no war has been declared.
No matter how you try to word it, this isn't war.

This meme loving edgelord fuck was just a cold blooded killer who was too pussy to face any real resistance in life.

>murdering unarmed civilians in a civilian center where there is no battle and where no war has been declared
isn't the same as

At least someone here is trying to stay on topic

Same difference in the context of what happened.

megaupload.nz/Ae9dY5w4ba/Liveleak.com_-_Christchurch_Mosque_Shooting-viewt_CBX8o_1552615032_mp4

I'm sick of this shit. The (race)war has started 30 years ago. even the most liberal of muzzies, the german turks, act like it. there are thousands of them, 3-4gen immigrants who still do not speak german. fuck all of you.

I aint clicking that shit

Naziboos are actually a greater threat to freedom and society than muslims leaving war torn shit holes and trying to seek a better life.

Have you ever tried changing you whole world view? I have, it’s fucking hard as shit. Especially once you’re out of your formulative years.

So did they catch the guy, is he at large or an heroed?

It actually makes me happy that shiposting on the Internet can lead to actual societal change. The powers that be have had their way for too long

That isn't an excuse. Fact is that they follow an abhorrent cult that has been eating away slowly at western society and faggots like you are enabling it

He's in police custody and will stand trial on Saturday.
One officer gave him a good buttstroke across the face during the arrest.

They arrested him, no shoot out, he's in court right now.

You know, this is the final proof. This site has gone full retard.

Remember when Jow Forums was 98% people spouting dumb edgy memes, and 2% people who actually believed the bullshit? Now it’s flipped. 98% have fallen for the stupid Jow Forums crap that just started as shitposting. Ideology driven by memes in every sense is now out there shooting people.

It’s like the Laughing Man in Ghost in the Shell. He never really existed, but because enough people bought into it, someone “took up the mantle” and went for it. Mistaken ideas and memes created this, and vidya and anime have been calling it out since the late 90s.

Attached: 1CAD198E-61EE-4E9C-A19E-5954EC94B3D0.gif (498x280, 2.58M)

Your loss my man

America has Cajuns, who can barely speak English after almost 200 years. Quit crying and worry more about the preservation and nurturing of your culture, not the destruction of others.

This is the Individual Eleven not Laughing Man.

this massacre is literally THE example of taking the memes too far and ruining it for everyone I literally got done blasting 8 bit remove kebab all day before the massacre just for fun

This man is the God of all Aussies

Attached: bed7620d4d6d3d18bd711ec53047aeb08dd46ac69e0212f09b04d1768c85ba4b.jpg (718x718, 104K)

literally false

>what is Hiroshima
>what is Nagasaki
>what is the firebombing of Tokyo
>what is Pearl Harbor
>what is the bombing of Dresden
>what is the bombing of London
>what are V2 rockets
>what is pillaging
>what is the Balkan Wars
>what is the Israel/Palestine conflict
>what are drone strikes
>what is the IRA
>what is the Eastern Front
>what is Vietnam
War is not nice. Innocent people die, but that is war.

Those are definitely AR-1911's

whatever you say cianiggers just wait till you actually start gun control beyond bump stocks youll see whats shitposting and whats not when you have no internet connection to meme on

too good to be real

War doesn't have to be declared in this day and age

Ban full auto Subarus now! All anyone needs is a stickshift.

This but unironically

Also, what is "14 words"

This really has nothing to do with memes, they were just a delivery device.

Everything he did was based on cold hard facts regarding muslim birth rates in western countries and the systematic eradication of white people.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/

with what proof? Roof fucked laws, nightclub shitboi fucked laws, all these fuckers fucked our laws and made us weaker you dumb ass.

That's bullshit and you know it. Every man chooses his path, they chose the wrong one. The one that seeks to destroy western society and all within it.

When will the families file lawsuit against Subaru for facilitating the shooter?

just google it.

>blaming reactionaries

Leaving war torn shitholes they created to try and recreate them elsewhere. Their entire ideology and religion hinges around destroying us, if not by war than by policy.

I have. It was a hard choice, but I made it. So did they, so stop acting like someone held a gun to these mudahits' heads and forced them to be part of a genocidal death cult.

They will kill every single one of use given the chance. Would you like to know more?

Don't stop now

Attached: 1476750899112_png-775315.jpg (352x390, 22K)

Subaru already did everything in their power to stop him.
Given the headgasket issues the Outback has it's a miracle he even made it to the first mosque, let alone the second.

Possibly. His goal was to prove they'll ban them so it makes sense he'd bring every food group. Iirc the PM already vowed to ban leverguns too.

Nobody can change your laws except your politicians. Don't try to deflect the blame.

>stupid Jow Forums crap

Thank god there is a show on national television promoting the idea of gender reassignment surgery, but hey its Jow Forums AMIRITE

Attached: 1529653301518.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

Nah, those birth rates you retards yammer on about drop off dramatically over the next few generations.

And the important thing: the kids of these immigrants don’t want to destroy their home. They literally grew up here knowing nothing else.

What even is the “white” identity? IMO, it’s just a tool to control angry young white guys. You know, to wash away their real heritage. You’re not Italian, you’re white. You’re not an Aussie, you’re white. You’re not an American, you’re white.

And once they sell that, they can sell you on the most blackpilled shit you can think of.

Some insignificant portion of the population suffers from a now-treatable condition that doesn’t affect you in any measurable way.

But these tiny marginal groups are the real baddies, and we gotta crush em, amirite?

This, unironically.

Even if you consider this a war on europeans, new zealanders, or whatever, the enemy isn't the immigrants.
The immigrants were invited to come and settle there by the governments of those countries.
They didn't violently force their way in. They came peacefully, and most of them live peacefully.
They did absolutely nothing wrong by simply wanting a better life for themselves in a richer, safer, happier country than their original one.

If you want to hate someone for this, hate the people that invited them.

Which is exactly what mussies are doing.
Stage 1 was out populating the native host or at least building a significant wedge
Stage 2 is getting mussie politician (ala London mayor)
Stage 3 will be passing laws that benifit you and suppress the natives.

In the meantime continuing to drain the hosts resources and white male population in wars in the middle east further their goals and weaken the host.

Cajuns are a pathetically small percentage of the population compared to shitskin immigrants. And how can one nurture ones own culture when it is actively under attack from foreigners? Go shill your bullshit somewhere else kike.

>gets reassigned to female
>competes in Olympics
>wins every gold medal

Im curious how he managed to acquire all that gear in NZ.

Dont you need (((connections))) to get armed like that?

Attached: kot squish.jpg (1024x719, 60K)

>Remember when Jow Forums was 98% people spouting dumb edgy memes, and 2% people who actually believed the bullshit? Now it’s flipped. 98% have fallen for the stupid Jow Forums crap that just started as shitposting.

This was said basically since the /new/ days, and it wasn't any more accurate then

discord tranny spotted

Kill yourself immediately, you antifa tier scum.

Look, if you came here to try and be the "good guy" and "show 4channers the way", the least you could do is lurk and learn the language. It's Wehraboos, not Naziboos, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1551295507381.jpg (932x960, 105K)

>back in my day it was cool to suck nigger dicks

Attached: 1528910297411.png (383x352, 85K)

The real red pill is that you have to forge your own identity. You don’t just get shit handed to you on a plate that you’re forced to take.

White guys like you and me don’t have a pre-baked narrative of oppression to fall into, like blacks and to a lesser degree women. Never trust anyone trying to sell you on that “muh societal oppression” shit.

Now, the plus side is, congrats, you’re a white guy. You don’t have to give a shit about bullshit societal norms stopping you from doing what you want. You’re free. And if someone wants to tell you you can’t do something? Fuck ‘em. If you’re not being a retard, most important government figures and people with money and power are just like you, and they’ll have your back.

Tl;dr: nothing worth having is free. Build your own identity instead of parrotting someone else.

This affects you or 99.9999999% of people how?

N