NZ Prime Minister says that their weapon laws will change due to the events that just occured

NZ Prime Minister says that their weapon laws will change due to the events that just occured.

Attached: 1544238048824.jpg (960x616, 48K)

They saw how effective armed resistance was at the second mosque, so they're going shall-issue CCW?

For all the crazy in the manifesto he wasn't wrong about what will happen to gun laws.
Not that that makes him clairvoyant or even a little clever, all one has to do is look at the last century and form a pattern in their heads.

what happened at the second mosque?

That actually makes the most sense.
One CCP in that first mosque could have ended it before the body count went double digits.
So long as it wasn't the guy st the door...
He didn't have a chance without an outer gate to slow the shooter down.
Buzzing people in after a video review of who is wanting access is going to become more common.
Layers of defense and an armed immediate reaction team on site is best.

Based mudslime showed up with a shotgun, shot back, and the attackers buggered off.

Local person had a pump action shotgun at the ready is what I read.

Alpha as fuck

i've read that a couple of times now but only here. no links, no anything.

Eyewitnesses said he was chasing them down the road and got off 5 blasts.

This maybe kinda retarded to say here but. Thats kind of why lve figured out l wouldnt shoot up something. Because all it takes it one conceal carrier to ruin your score.

Now they're saying he wrestled the gun away from the attacker and started shooting at them.

that's the reason you don't start a mass shooting? why would you think of that in the first place?

I saw a webm of 2 gunmen moving down the road together, maybe they confused his buddy for a defender.

It was. Any sane person with a gun would have done the same. I'm just waiting for Jow Forums to show up and defend the toddler-killer

>caring this much

So many deaths could have been prevented if just one person in the first Mosque was armed.
Watching that one guy rush him on video, if he was armed he would have been able to stop it

I dunno. This guy was pretty awesome. I doubt l could do as good as him. Not even worth it.

If I were a kiwi then I would be fucking furious right now. Imagine having your gun rights taken away because of some nazi piece of shit

You now realize that Jow Forums is now unironically filled with this type bugmen who lie in order to pointlessly stave out Jow Forums while making their side look 10x worse.

Where those the exact words? That makes it sound like more gun control, not greater ccw liberty

It was bound to happen you virtue signalling retard. If all it takes for your gun rights to be rescinded is just some shitposting Aussie fuck then it was never strong to begin with.

say goodbye to drum mags kiwis

What was awesome about him exactly? Couldn't be more of a cringe worthy nobody if he tried.
Can mods please start throwing out some temp bans on the obvious bait threads.

yep

almost like the rest of what that asshole said was is and is going to happen.

prepare you ANUS

Historically all large changes to anything stem from extreme cases. Go choke on your dildo faggot.

Of course they are. Because is exactly what they don't want people thinking.

Fuck off Jow Forums is a libertarian board. A guy demonstrated the veracity of our principals, so that’s reason to be happy.

Attached: shotback.jpg (847x851, 172K)

>Historically all large changes to anything stem from extreme cases.
Oh so now we're supporting Feinstein to gun grab everybody? After all extreme cases lead to large changes :^)

Does anyone have a source on the second mosque being defended? Ive heard it, but havent seen any links. Would really like to use it as an arguing point but dont want to just blindly repeat hearsay.

Isn’t that EXACTLY what these guys wanted to happen?

Fuck me. Does anyone ever learn from this shit?

Bin Laden clearly said back in like 2000 “I’m gonna trick the US into bogging itself down in giant unwinnable wars”.

Why are they playing straight into their hands?

>nazi
Read the manifesto retard
He literally says he isn't a Nazi and that he likes the Chinese government

He killed a lot of muslims. Thats pretty awesome. He also livestreamed it with a soundtrack. Which was absolutely hilarious.
Also he's operator as fuck. Genociding muslims is a global pasttime.

I don't want gun grabbing and I'm not the person you responded to. I'm just pointing out your logic is fucking stupid as is your ability to form arguments.

He wasn’t even a native. Imagine if a crazy fucking monarchists from England comeing over and doing the same was what lead to an AWB. I’d be furious.

"Nazi" in this context meaning genocidal

Remember to clear your history so social assistance doesn't find out how cool you are.

Now this is why that shit is a hearsay. Wasn't Tarrant already caught by the police by the time the second mosque got shot up?

Jow Forums is a gun board, essentially libertarian, based around gun rights for all. No matter what race, religion or political background. Gun rights is all this board cares about.

Attached: kong.jpg (233x216, 10K)

He's not. He's the sort of people who want people of different colors to stay in their historical countries. He's also a massive retard for writing with a straight face about keeping Australia European and getting rid of immigrants but not once mentioning the aboriginal people that lived there first.

So what can kiwis expect? Banning of all full semi autos, Australian style buyback? Will grabbers stroke themselves over this 10 years down the line like they do with port Arthur?

Its believed there was more than one attacker. 3 men 1 woman

>tfw aussie
>planned to escape to nz to be free of shit gun laws in the next few years
>now nz laws will probably be made even worse than ours.
Looks like im never getting my sks.

Attached: 1548791333747.jpg (730x701, 60K)

>I don't want gun grabbing
Then its obvious you wouldn't be supporting the retarded NZ government in this case you retard. All they did was proving the shooter fucking right.

Poor Kiwi anons that wanted more lax gun laws...
No chance in hell now.

Probably why they’re trying so hard to block the manifesto. If people knew that this is what he was trying to get there would be a lot more pushback.

is Jow Forums down for anyone else?

No, ahem. Go back.

There is no evidence that the attack was carried out by multiple party at all. All of the casualties so far lined up exactly as that lone wolf video so I don't know who are those other people.

Two men and one woman, the third guy in custody is the one who shot back.

Top kek, and we would always hear about how based their laws were because suppressors were unregulated

I would expect that you would lose basically every single gun except O/U shotguns and maybe some bolt action rifles limited to 3 shots. You are also likely to need to wait 3-5 years to even get a license and show a justifiable need that you have to have a gun when a bow and arrow or crossbow might suffice.

>AOC blaming the FuddRA for something that happened where they have literally zero power
>we will be blamed for something that happened halfway around the globe
>They will rally around this and call 1/3 of America "terrorists" for this
We are DEFCON 2, folks.

Attached: Dutch Roosevelt.gif (250x257, 1.57M)

Take up arms yourself then, illegally. It obviously gets you the guns you want. Are you seriously gonna let some cucked ideology with majority rule decide what you do as an individual? Step the fuck up and get what you want.

Attached: 1552621087792.png (645x360, 427K)

Yes. I care for innocents being killed. And being part of one of the world's major religions doesn't make you not innocent. If you defend the shooting, then you're a fucking cunt mate.

>Kiwi
>wanted more lax gun laws
fucking kek, you virtue-signalling retards crack me up everytime. Their boomers and retarded citizens would do jack shit to defend their rights and would soon import more leftist voters to regulate guns. Meanwhile you're here bitching about Jow Forums when that have done you nothing.

Islam isn't a religion. It's the only belief system extant that explicitly calls for human sacrifice.

Attached: muslim shariah poll3.png (405x294, 11K)

I'm betting money that 50 years from now you fucks will still be misusing the term "boomer."

Well, you're a fucking cunt then, mate.

Did everyone also clap?

Sorry, I have no sympathy for people who's religion calls for my subjugation because I don't want to bow down to allah

>stoning is human sacrifice
>the death penalty is human sacrifice

You're so lost.
The shepherds must be having a good laugh while the sheep kill and hate each other.

I'm a kiwi, and I'm furious right now. We're probably going to end up like ausgaylia, all because of a retarded shitposter from oz

And this is why people stopped caring when some jackass accusing another of being a Nazi. Interchangeable meanings kills the actual meaning of a word.

>Jow Forums is a libertarian board
Jow Forums is a weapons and military board irrespective of politics. Lolbergs should go to Jow Forums if you want to talk politics.

Worse, horse-teeth is talking about banning all semi-automatic weapons. These are dark times friend.

I can feel the jealousy seeping through your saggy asshole.
Calling for bans now are we?
Take your sore ass somewhere else faggot. Huge pussy right here^

So you have no argument? Good to know now go white knight muzzies somewhere else

new shooting happening in beverly hills right now according to twitter, anyone got the latest scoop? is it time to panic buy?

>abbos
>people

and christians burned females at the stake for fucking years, are you gonna go start shooting up churchs?
I mean fuck muslims, but jesus christ how does killing innocent people accomplish anything. if you Jow Forumsfags are so desperate to kill muslims then go to the middle east and fight isis. until then you're all fucking cowards and I spit on you

Well, now's your chance to prove what your guns really mean to you.

have you paid attention to what happens to christians in islamic countries?

>all because of a retarded shitposter from oz
This is the most fucked up part.
Dude goes to another country to do his dirty work, essentially acting as an invader that seeks to take away the native's rights.

It was in Sydney here in Australia, guy single victim shot in thigh

I'm torn on who to root for

>christians burned females at the stake for fucking years
They were patrolling thots.
>how does killing innocent people accomplish anything
Do you not understand how war works?

I'm not the guy you responded to.

Even as an example of "look what happens when you don't resist". Barring that, the guy's stated aims in his manifesto and his actions don't add up. No matter how many people he managed to gun down he wouldn't do anything at all the the population statistics and his actions in no way, shape, or form address his stated problem of low birthrate among whites.
The guy was thirsty for violence and wanted to paint himself as a hero or martyr.