Unusual Military Activity

Anyone had helicopters fly overhead today? I've seen 5 MH-47s (saw the refueling probes) go by so far.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

I love special forces chinooks, they look so preggo

What is your AO?
Is the President making a local visit or are you along the flight path of AF1?
Watched the recovery and rescue choppers land in Kennesaw GA to refuel one day when Ronald Reagan flew in to Dobbins AFB. CH53 back then.

Northern DFW, they were going east. It was a group of 3 followed by 2 a few minutes later.

i seent it too. happened exactly as described. flew right over the house.

custer/121

added security for mosques are being flown all over the country on military channels as an emergency measure. Reaction to the latest incel shooting

kek

3 flights of 2 Apaches went over my house last evening about 6pm. They were armed, could see the Hellfires clear as day, and they were also running with no collision lights on. Today a little before noon 6 Blackhawks flew over, then about 10 minutes later an entire air wing's worth of F/A 18's flew over really low, like dangerously low (I'd guesstimate less than 8000ft). All heading roughly east to west. SE Missouri.

Last week a flight of 3 Little Birds went over my house about the same time, but they were unarmed and painted dark blue.

I'm quite a ways away from any base that houses either Little Birds or Apaches, and am over 150 miles south of the nearest air base that Boeing uses (since the AF doesn't use Superbugs).

Maybe the F-18s were off to get scrapped?

Considering there's a Boeing plant ~200 miles due north of me that's still making them, I highly doubt it.

I live on base.

Saw one helicopter today, and my area is a popular holding area for helos doing live fire shoots. Nothing special here.

Utah, we have been having it for a few days, local NPR announced the base was doing some extra exercises.

Did you see if they were bugs or rhinos? The bugs are done for and all worn out.

No idea, not even sure what the difference is. For all I know could have been a new batch of Growlers.

Nope, but then I live in a transit corridor so aircraft flying over is such a common occurrence that unless they're flying nap of the earth through my backyard I'm not likely to notice.

Rhinos = E/F models aka Super Hornets; squared off intakes

Attached: wallpaper-278428.jpg (1680x1050, 680K)

its friday national guard training weekend

i took a shit today and it made a sound unlike my lifetime of shit sounds that shit made out of my dumper. it sounded like dropping a heavy stone into a lake. someone call /x/.
not a light 'plop plop', but a heavy 'ka-thump' like when i take my wife's son to skip stones but he can't skip for shit. when the stool hit the apparatus i felt the seismic ripple through the floor.

obviously a passive sensor-net picked up on my toilet activity and scrambled available assets, which seem to include your MH-47s. don't worry; we'll get through this together.

>I love special forces chinooks, they look so preggo
I kekked

BIG BOI!

Helicopters are a weekly occurrence where I live in California.