How should i prepare for the muslim revange? how can i defend my home? im european so guns are not a good idea

how should i prepare for the muslim revange? how can i defend my home? im european so guns are not a good idea

Attached: nerf_this_hero.jpg (1920x1080, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warfarehistorynetwork.com/daily/military-history/lewis-and-clarks-girandoni-air-rifle/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-mf83w9QA
youtube.com/watch?v=r0yXV-zewTI
youtube.com/watch?v=1G58RwfEzXI
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NiGYtQ1EWZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

convert to islam

Watch Home Alone Once

but I like beer and bacon wrapped shrimp and not carrying a rug and a compass around and stopping to kneel several times a day

guns

Crossbow

appropriate some kung fu skills

Shoot them first. At this point it's self defense.

I doubt Muslims are going to do anything. The vast majority of them are pussies. The ones with balls stayed behind to defend their homelands. The ones who left are weak, they need big daddy America to give them money first, like prostitutes. Hell, these Muslim men are prostitutes anyways. How many times you think their buttholes were stretched open by their older family members?

Not all european countries have shitty laws. Czechfag here. Proud FALfag. I mean, L1a1.

Anyway, glock is a good idea. If not, get a knife and get good with it. Nothing else you can do.

Attached: 53160474_2230907510562692_2827390362664828928_n.jpg (640x801, 78K)

they wont do anything but control major cities all over central and western europe

Safest bet is to stay at home. NOONE but NOONE, ever goes around doing a terrorist attack by going door to door to people's houses or apartments. Terrorist attacks are done in public places to inspire terror. Brave the outdoors one time to get a stockpile of 'tendies, then stay at home in the basement for the weekend.

I think some people will be sent from their homelands funded by isis or something.
Are wood and fishing string crossbows anywhere near good enough for self defense? Never fired it at a human.

Either smuggle them, move into a nation that has more lenient gun laws such as the Czech Republic, or use bladed weapons such as shorts swords and daggers.

I would also look into big bore airguns especially repeating ones suitable for hunting deer and boar.

warfarehistorynetwork.com/daily/military-history/lewis-and-clarks-girandoni-air-rifle/

>im european so guns are not a good idea
Guns are always a good idea.

Attached: The_Four_Winds_Shotgun.gif (720x2304, 394K)

I don't need to prepare there are no Muslims where I live :)

Just fake it and be nice
That has gotten me so far in life

West Africa also

Could a wooden/fishing string crossbow reach 200N? Crossbows of 200-1200N count as category B weapons (right after nukes and rockets)

Can you get a .22? Better than a non firearm.

Preemptive strike where it hurts them

Attached: 1538631888852.png (1920x1975, 1.44M)

>wood and fishing string crossbow
Why tho? Wood is frankly a terrible spring material used historically because there were no good alternatives. Fiberglass composites are better in every way, and even then it remains bulky and subject to dryfire damage.

I'd recommend various types of elastic-powered launchers, but if you're determined to use a true bow, use fiberglass (purchased) or spring-steel (for home made) limbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-mf83w9QA
youtube.com/watch?v=r0yXV-zewTI
youtube.com/watch?v=1G58RwfEzXI

If draw weight is the limit, and assuming the same limit applies to bows/crossbows/slingshots/etc., the way to increase power while keeping draw weight constant is to increase the working distance.
In this case, a conventional crossbow design is the opposite of what you want, as they typically have a shorter draw length, but higher draw weight, than a bow.

And of course the other option is a compound bow/crossbow, using cams to keep the force nearly constant throughout the working stroke, instead of increasing more or less linearly throughout the stroke.
(For reference 200N is about 45 pounds.)

But 45 pounds draw is already enough to be effective in a simple bow of ordinary draw length -- going to a compound bow or further increasing the working distance is just icing on the cake.

be well informed and teach otehrs before things degrade to violence

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=NiGYtQ1EWZw

Attached: haramintensifies.gif (526x378, 1.01M)

I meant wooden body, fishing line (I think the line is fishing, I did the crossbow with my dad like 5-7 years ago). How would I calculate the strength? Are 200 N enough to do serious damage to a person? (i.e. 5 meter distance). Pic related is more or less the design

Attached: NC002L.JPG.jpg (1000x505, 68K)