Taking care of the most advanced weapon

Reminder that fat people can not part of any "well regulated militia" by definition of regulated.
You are the weapon, guns are tools you use for defense and attack. How do you do it? Are you fat? What is your plan to getting lean and in shape? Discuss

Attached: pictureoftheday0007-bodyscans-250-vs-120.jpg (605x550, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/64454-belly-fat-brain-shrinkage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this is a health thread how the hell do I improve my VO2 max? Asthma has resulted in my lung capacity being 56-62% of average and I'm heavily reliant on my inhaler everywhere I go. Fucking sucks ans I can't do shit like this, wut do? Skinnyfat body type but trying to get healthier and will be buying a gym membership once I have a job

>Fat people
A funny way to spell AMERICA.

I'd talk to a doctor.
But as for bro science tips, I'd say go in a sauna more often and take up swimming.

That's the point :P
That is fucked up man, if you are really desperate I suggest you to do research about the curing effects of fasting. I know go it sounds, but the body works as a whole, not in parts so if you eat shit (impossible to avoid nowadays) that goes to your blood and screw your body. So, please consider this advice.

Send the fat people in first and use them for cover

Wrong you racist shallow twit

Attached: IMG_3223.jpg (1186x773, 121K)

Look at all those arab countries keeping their women fat so they can't run away

I have no plan, I’m old and fat, willing to do whatever but there’s so much conflicting info I’m too spergy and confused

Literally stop drinking your calories and you'll probably lose weight.

this plus walk some.
level 2 easymode: swimming

american here. that chart does nothing to change the fact that americans lack pride in themselves and are wicked, weak

Literally stop eating. Period. If you are that fat you are not going to die. Try it for a couple of days

This. They are addicted to food and weak

K. Stop eating & drinking and go swimming, on it

Cardarine at 20mg daily

Or itpp 1g weekly

Both operate on different mechanisms, but together don't work as effectively as separate because of some partial receptor competition.

Pin sr9009 2x daily ar 20mg or make a transdermal solution with dsmo at just under solubility.

And use NAC which is a great amino acid that whips the shit out of general lung problems and is otc.

That looks way fatter than 250 lbs

>addicted to food
>mfw this is really really hard to overcome

Anyone over 260 pounds should not be allowed into public spaces like restaurants or libraries, lardasses are a burden on every society and there is genuinely nothing good that they can do for this planet or the people that inhabit it. Fuck fat people.

>[Return] [Catalog] [Bot
You talk like a nonwhite.

Enjoy your cancer.

what's a good source for itpp?

What maintenance inhalers are you using?

t. Pulmonologist

Weaponize fat people by loading them in dump trucks and rolling them down hill toward enemies

And for god's sake do not allow them within 2 miles of a pool/waterpark where they eye rape you with their fatness. Honestly there needs to be a fat tax, it's sad that fat kids are a national security threat

cope, fatty

Just stick the fatties in the watch towers with sniper rifles.

Attached: 1544376978173.jpg (640x583, 65K)

In all seriousness we need to start banning fat people or at the very least fatties 26 and under. Obesity is a national security threat because in the event of war the military won't be able to field lard ass kids since they'll be too unfit for combat and highly prone to serious injury. The best proposition is for the FDA to ban sugary foods, create fat tax, and start enforcing healthy school lunches.

You sound like you have Type II Diabetes and Congestive Heart Failure

Can fat people shoot just as well as fit people?

>Im willing to do whatever
Okay just track your calories and find out how many calories are burned and a proper diet should-
>waaah
>every time.jpg

no

Fat people require more food and medical resources than fit people just to do the same job

Considering that fat """people""" have lower brain volume... I doubt it

livescience.com/64454-belly-fat-brain-shrinkage.html

>Fat people require more food
wrong. Put them in jail with no food untill they are lean and you are set. A new and better soldier

Bait them in the cell with a piece of cake

It would take a literal year for me to starve... I siege of Leningrad would be a cake walk. Yummm cake

Attached: badphotoshop.png (639x1024, 825K)

And you don't see a problem with that?

Fat people are disgusting... The ones that have this weird "confidence/Pride" about being fatasses are the worst and pathetic! Its akin to listening to a heroin/meth addict brag about being a junky! Its almost Sad, ALMOST

Max heart rate intervals. Reach your max heart rate rest down to 100 give or take 20 bpm then repeat. Any other advice is BS

Asmol salbutamol b.p, 2x 100 microgram dose as needed (this is 5-10 times a day lately, it's getting really bad)
Seretide MDI 250/25, 250 micrograms flucitasone propionate+ 25 micrograms salmeterol (as xinofoate), 2 doses at morning and 2 at night

Swimming is good low impact cardio. Doesn't fuck up your knees but really gets the heart pumping.

Also, pushups with held breath. Big hell but rapid muscle gains.

I'm just saying, Blacks contribute significantly to that figure. And it would be significantly lower with food industry regulation

Please elaborate on these pushups without breathing

You know how everyone says "breath through it" or whatever? don't do that. Don't take a big breath. Just take a normal breath in, and breath very minimally through your nose. A little bit out and a little bit in. If you're doing it right you should feel it in your face and your arms will get tired much faster. Fucks you up.

I'm mostly memeing and can't promise you they have any real value for cardiovascular health, but they are a novel exercise and I have noticed they get your heart rate higher than conventional pushups. It's basically forced cardio from what's traditionally a "strength" exercise

It would be a lot better if the government took some of the money it spends on subsidizing healthcare and paid people to go for a run.

I used to exercise 3-4x per week 2 hours at a time but I’ve let that lapse since classes have been getting harder. I’ve noticed I’m not as Jow Forums as I used to be, I’m not in bad shape but I’m no longer in good shape.

Pls help me get some motivation Jow Forums.

Thanks, very interdasting

Remember your role-model and know that he would be disappointed

Attached: 53588150_262977407926435_5758861518217150464_n.jpg (938x960, 77K)

make sure your inhaler technique is on point. IF you have exercise induced asthma use your rescue inhaler 20 minutes before exercise. If you have heartburn make sure you use a PPI and sleep with head of bed elevated 30 degrees. Treat any allergies and consider a nasal spray if you have nasal drip. Make sure you follow with a pulmonologist to follow your PFTs. If you truly have severe persistent asthma maxed out on conventional therapy there's lots of biologics coming out for it. My practice is very much on the vanguard of starting people on biologics. Based on your meds I assume you're a kiwi or aussie so I don't know how good they are about coverage for those.

Do you get allergy shots? If not, really consider it. They basically cured my asthma in about a year.

Fatties can shoot Practical pretty decent. I have seen a few masters that were fuckhuge. Of course, these are neutered Practical events with no significant physical portion. In a real practical event, they fail on account of the physical portion. The vascular issues that they have cause some issues with precision fire because the rifle is actually moving enough on account of it to interfere with the shot.

>have fat friend
>he's embarrassed about it and manages it to some extent
>he marries political fattie
>he becomes proud of fattitude and stops managing it
>he gets diabetes
>he dies
>feelzbadman.jpg

>all those Muslim countries
>including New Zealand
Reminder that Ausbro did nothing wrong.

>"well regulated militia"

Different user. If I have exercised induced asthma am I doing anything for myself by just exercising and then sitting around afterwards breathing as deep as i can and coughing up bullshit from my lungs? Like how much does exercise on its own help lung capacity/function and does using an inhaler beforehand increase those benefits?

I've seen fat fucks outrun, out lift, etc skinny people. Focusing on a weight is stupid as fuck, but focusing on a set of physical requirements completely dif. When I use to work land escaping at this golf course, we had this fat fuck name Ryan. Fucker easily weighed 300, yet this fag could run and lift. I myself just never eat (mostly poor) I also work freight team at home depot, so lots of heavy lifting, squatting, over head press (I get paint section a lot, lifting 5 gallons of paint into over head is a pain)

Moving around helps pulmonary toiletting but what exercise does is increases your conditioning. In essence, it's like dropping a more fuel efficient engine in a car. It's not really going to improve lung function but it will enhance your ability to do more with what you've got. That being said, if you have bronchospasm while you're exercising then using an inhaler will almost assuredly increase your lung function when you're exercising

its still unhealthy to be a fat fuck, regardless of their ability to perform physical feats. Central adiposity has notable health consequences

t. Board certified physician

English not my first language, I blow goat for grammar. The point I make was missed. Two guys show up, guy 1 is skinny, guy 2 is fat. Both had requirements...be is running, banging mum, etc. Fat guy met and beat skinny guy and the set requirements, but fat cannot join cause fat, is that right? It also has to do do with book cover of reading. You see fat guy and think "Haha, he cannot run causefat" yet fat runs past you like flash. See my point? Besides the foreign, grammar, I'm also drunk, my apologies.

I'm the opposite of fat
>6'2 158 lbs

retard

Just as bad. When will skellingtons learn?

My deal is that when I'm done exercising it feels like i have a barr hoop around my lower chest and like a deep breath is impossible. During exercise i don't usually notice anything. Like I gas out at what appears to be a regular rate but afterwards its like my chest has half capacity for an hour or so. During exercise i think i function fine and my gas in a like sparring match seems normal. Afterwards its like I said -> chest feels like my lower ribcage has a band comstricting it.

maybe if they're both like 5'7. I'm 6'3 and looked a little chunky at 250, but still passed army weight/tape and PT.

>right
>120 lbs
>thicc thighs
>thin upper arms
That's clearly a woman's figure.

Am I fucked? Ive had severe asthma attacks in the past which damaged my lung capacity leaving me somewhere around 50% of the normal adult male average. I'm not really out of shape by any means, I swim and powerlift, but will I be dead weight when the habbenings get serious?

Attached: 53806375_1967222316736664_2057032530099437568_n.png (600x663, 309K)

Asthma just makes your throat close up. How does that reduce the size of your lungs?

Swim more, it's good cardio.

atrophy, maybe?

Asthma does more than just close your throat up though, mate.

It's kind of a funny situation, because my "asthma" is mostly gone now. I was hospitalized for a year straight when I was a little 2yo babby because I had such a severe asthma attack coupled with also having nymonia at the same time. The lingering damage from that has left me with my shit lung capacity.
>inhalers haven't done anything for me since I was a teenager
>ive been to at least 20 different doctors throughout my life and nothing's helped
>the 50% capacity figure is from early 2018

Attached: image0-14.jpg (720x577, 68K)

Its nonwhites that make America seem so fat

This. Fat people are at least part of the reason why healthcare is so expensive. It's a fact that fat people usually have more health problems than skinny people, resulting in higher costs to take care of them. We should tax lardasses, which could incentivize them into losing weight.

Attached: 1550527086941.jpg (434x532, 33K)

just swinging by to shill rob shaul's stuff

yeah, it's not perfect, and you're gonna want to do something else for long-term base-building if you have a long way to go, but top notch specific peaking for a season/deployment/school/expedition/etc

>The whale's feet
Yowza

Attached: ian.jpg (570x845, 75K)

Yes, yes indeed...

Ihm sorry What Was your point?

Also look how the fat fucks body is misaligned. Can't even stand up straight.

Fun fact, childhood asthma sufferers actually develop larger than normal lung size because of the constant straining to breathe. I was an asthmatic kid. Whenever I get x-rays, the doctors always ask if I'm an athlete or something because I have fuckhuge lungs. My asthma has drastically improved into adulthood, so now I have large lungs that actually work. Pretty sweet deal desu

>surviving Leningrad
>a bad thing
>not starving to death
>a bad thing
Spoken like a true pinko.

Attached: 1484788764820.gif (280x358, 2.17M)