CZ Bren 2 BR

Brehs,

When the hell is CZ Bren 2 BR going to be avail to us gun hungry Muricans? How much $ will it cost?

Attached: CZ-BREN2-BR-Opening.jpg (1170x610, 309K)

Good question. I want one. I want a kit for each of the major calibers it's offered in. Please. I just want one rifle that can literally do it all.

It's chintzy af tho, looks like Chicago hi-point shit

t. assmad scarfag zoomer

Attached: he watches on high.png (579x440, 292K)

You've never seen a high point have you.

Next you'll say that the FDE SCAR ugg boot aesthetic actually looks good xD

same energy as rolex fags talking about any other watch. you got burned, deal with it.

I just wish they made one in 7.62x39

Your wallet will never heal.
I'd wager that the CZ is higher quality.

S-shut up!! Stop l-looking at my girlfriend!

than hi-point? Yeah, actually it looks more like KelTec LMAO

IT DOES LOOK GOOD.

They do.

How fucking heavy is it?
I don't want a god damn 5.56 that weighs as much as a BAR.

Attached: ohioordhcar.jpg (745x530, 84K)

since when? where?
I've only seen the 5.56 and .22

Ur ma.

What's better, Bren 2 or MSBS?

Bren fanboys love to compare it to lesser rifles because they know they can't compete with ARs.

This is in .308 Win, moron.

That is in .30-06, moron

The fuck are you on about? You said you don't want a 5.56 that weighs as much as a BAR. The Bren 2 BR isn't 5.56.

Are you brain damaged?

The Bren 2 comes in 5.56 and 7.62x39. A small run of the sbr version came up for sale in the fall.

Bren 2, but only because there's just not a lot about the MSBS yet aside from a few reviews of the Euro model. Bullpup model might be cool if it ever comes out.

Acting superior to other gun owners because you own an AR is like acting superior to car owners because you own a Toyota Camry.

The comfy affordable thing that never breaks?

>car metaphor
Wow! So smart and intellectual! I’d buy your literature, that’s for sure!

>imagine waiting for a half-measure

Are you retarded?
Nevermind. That was a silly question to ask.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SCAR EXCEPT OTHER FN FAGS.

are you not capable of entering a simple search query into any search engine you smoothbrain?

What's the full measure?

>What's the full measure?
17S

Attached: space_SCARs.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

So the gun that's worse in many ways? Big thonk.

Sure. I'm not bashing ARs (or the Camry), but trying to assert dominance in a thread when no one brought up the comparison to begin with is pretty silly.

I thought I'd put it as simply as possible so you wouldn't get confused. You're welcome.

You mean the guns you can’t afford.

BURN

I can easily afford it, I just don't want a SCAR 17S now that the Bren 2 BR exists solving all of the problems FN refuses to solve and for a lower MSRP. Take your buyer's remorse elsewhere.

>SCAR
>actually good
lol
>b-but it costs more!
Almost as bad as poorfags.

This! I’ve been wondering the exact same thing. I will gladly purchase this, even if it’s SCAR 17 priced.

If they make it in OD or FDE, I’d love one. Won’t buy many more black guns after shooting in the Utah sun for a whole day.

This is exactly how I feel. Now where is the Bren 2 BR?

Attached: 1549055606799.jpg (938x1024, 246K)

The french GIGN put in a contract for CZ 806 (Bren 2) in 7.62x39