How do I remove coon, Jow Forums?

How do I remove coon, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-16-50-02.png (1440x2880, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/raccoon order:score
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just chase them off the porch with a broom.

Offer them cheap chocolate. They'll be so offended that they'll leave.

Shotgun, nitromag

Scary predator scent

Attached: doggo.png (143x138, 15K)

Trash Pandas are the silly, loveable janitors of the great out doors.
Just let them be and enjoy their silly antics. They like simple treats, too. Like peanut butter on bread. But fuck cotton candy.

I just fed them, waited until they were used to begging, and then just stopped feeding them.
They moved on elsewhere once they realized that I wasn't going to give them more food.
Then a family of possums moved in after them.

Leave job applications on your porch

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: coonposter.png (800x600, 213K)

user pls. we've already had enough ethnic cleansing at least for the rest of the week.

based and not full retard pilled

Fuck you
A coon was hiding in the cat food bag when I was a kid
Nigger bit me and I could have been infected

Desu that was a love nibble. Haven’t you ever played with a cat and they bite and kick you because they love you?
Raccoons are like big kittens, just cuter.

It’s your fault for feeding them. It just leads to overpopulation and a disgusting mess.

They’re just looking for some food out of your trash.
I wouldn’t worry about it.

And they wouldn't bother you so much if you left the lid off.

No they definitely would. For all the trouble those little buggers go through, we enjoy trying to get the lid off.

Attached: 73d.gif (400x200, 218K)

Maybe you shouldn't of been a stupid fuck to being with?

Once shot a coon five times with jsp .223 and it ran off.

Upgraded to .44 mag and occasionally. 357
.44 jhp blows em in half
.357 jhp knocks em outta trees.

Cheap 22lr hps, #1 buck if shotgun

Shit i meant #4 buck not #1

The young ones can get kinda violent, but if he was small enough to fit in a cat food bag I doubt he would've done much damage. It's the older ones which are armed or buff that you really have to worry about.

Too late annon, Now ima hava glass ya!

Attached: eyes.png (859x676, 756K)

Rope

I know user, they’re a real big problem in the inner cities

Promptly. If you don't shoot them when you see them, you'll wish you had when one comes up through the floor of your chicken coop some night.

We found a whole family of coons squatting in the shed last year. (I say "whole family", but that's mama and four or five coonlets -- papa was nowhere to be found, as is natural for their kind.) Executed them all with a .22WMR revolver I happened to be carrying that day.

A .22 rifle does fine. (Don't try for headshots unless you know your anatomy (brain location) and either have a shot through an opening in the skull (e.g. ear) or else a perpendicular angle through the skull -- soft lead bullets tend to skip off a coon skull if you hit it too obliquely.) PCCs are good too, but there's nothing wrong with splatting one with 7.62x54R if that's watcha got. A shotgun's preferable if you find them up a tree -- don't have to find an angle where the trunk will backstop.

e621.net/post/index/1/raccoon order:score
I recommend these ranked guides

.22 short. Makes almost no noise. The neighbors will never know.

Attached: 55DE8CD2-2514-4A1E-8E21-5A9104B4F5C2.jpg (960x705, 59K)

please don't hurt anyone you racist idiot

How well do the buggers dig? We always put a trench around the chicken pen filled with pumice when I was a kid to keep ground squirrels from getting into the feed during a bad winter.....

I blew up one in my backyard a few years back with my m48a yugo Mauser
Anything above 9mm should work just fine

Attached: 53803659_1967243120067917_1121088972240453632_o.png (1129x600, 674K)

fuck off nigger lover

Attached: 1511982408194.gif (245x230, 871K)

>we've already had enough ethnic cleansing
I don't understand what this means

Attached: 1535104499125.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

Hmm.
These guides seem a little off to me.

I couldn't say how they are at digging through dirt -- the coop we had one get into had a floor up on 2x6 joists, so all the coon had to dig through was the floor itself, one layer of OSB (or plywood, etc. -- I was a little kid at the time, so not sure on the details).

Piss in your backyard. Seriously. Take that last piss before bed out back. Spread it around. Piss in a cup if your worried about someone seeing you and pour it around. After you get your apex predator scent spread around, they will move on.

Attached: DC93C37C-5F95-4DCD-8C6B-B241904ADFCE.jpg (517x700, 67K)

Did this around the house.
Cats are pissed off at me now.

.22LR

if it's a genuine masked face, ring-tailed animal and not a nigger. you can sell the meat to niggers in the south. guaranteed income.

Attached: 00G0G_b8d0jDmXCXc_600x450.jpg (337x450, 34K)

Stick a finger in their asshole, that'll shut them up.
Cats hate that.

They can be a recurring problem, they can shred any animal you own (including children and slaves), and they can carry disease.
If they're a one time problem; broom away. If not, drastic measures must be taken.
I recommend humane traps and shotgun.

>shouldn't of been
Probably stop calling people "stupid".

What are you, a Democrat? You’re fucked, word got around where to get gibs.

Raccoons are frens pls dont hurt them. This is now anti bully raccoon thread

Attached: 1458511450463.gif (388x260, 1.99M)

You’ve never had to deal with them, have you? They’ll destroy your garden, eat your chickens (by pulling them through the wire in bite sized chunks. Yes, it takes a while for your chickens to die this way), kill your cat, and do an amazing amount of property damage for their size. They also kill dogs by luring them into the pond, swimming up behind them and climbing on their head. Coons are better swimmers than dogs.

like Mama always did?

Attached: 1541293367426.jpg (640x480, 137K)

>You are now rabies+. By the time you notice symptoms there is no cure for you.
I will super murder that rat.

Hide their food stamps under their work boots.

Most kids aren’t born with all of the life experience they need in this world, genius. That’s why it’s called life experience.

Horse shit. .22 LR does not bounce off a racoons skull.

I forgot about that one. Who needs a gun for home defense when you have a stack of job applications.

>They also kill dogs by luring them into the pond, swimming up behind them and climbing on their head.
spooky

Rccoons are good lads, if you cant identify a rabid animal then youre the problem

Attached: eOPc65x.gif (346x248, 2M)

....rabid animals can carry without symptoms. They don't have to be in the final stages to be infectious.

Delet

Attached: 1512211044445.jpg (1080x1095, 152K)

Tell my BBs your wild rat's life is worth more than their's

Attached: IMG_20180926_225147.jpg (2560x1920, 1.29M)

Attached: the coon.webm (600x600, 1.56M)

Why'd I laugh?

what happened there?

Cotton candy (fairy floss) + water= sugar water

I think I can understand the mechanism here.
Does that trap and strangle the knot?

Riiight, should have known it was cotton candy.

Ideally, if the trap size matches the critter. effectively It's called a suitcase when you whack em just right.

Attached: 1534766101997.png (655x494, 540K)

Theres the full retard.

Naw man, live trap is good and all, but a
.22 is plenty fine to remove raccoon. Shotgun just ruins the pelt.

>see raccoon
>turn the hide into shreds
>not making yourself a sweet-ass hat that sends shivers down your raccoon enemies' spine.

They aren’t rodents, dummy.

>catfag doesn’t know the difference between raccoons and an actual rodent

irony.

Send it back to Africa

As if I cared for 0.5 of a second

You can always use the little finger traps too, that guarantees you get raccoons instead of someone's pet.

Honestly the better choice, I have had success with them though the pic isn't mine.

Attached: 1532228464053.png (879x490, 820K)

If "someone" lets their pets wander unrestrained outside their property they deserve it. Actually they deserve to be in the trap too.

Attached: E9830391-1BE0-4C75-BF21-9182C0D1A2A7.jpg (1543x1083, 517K)

I catch them in fox sets almost as much as fox

Attached: 1543864732251.jpg (1600x1200, 755K)

We’re just letting you know that you’re wrong. That’s all.

Pardner, my ole bloodhound "red" get's out sometimes. He could escape Alcatraz if he felt like it. Now if'n he gets in your yard and doesn't ever come back, I might meet you at the door with both barrels of my coach gun.
Now is that something you want to contend with just because you think it's okay to kill anything that comes on your properti?

Poisoned fried chicken?

And you should then be shot for trespassing. It's not other peoples fault you can't control your animals.

Not the guy, but can confirm. I've seen it happen.

boy pardner, them kinda words'll get a man shot right quick, best get movin on 'afore the county sheriff catches word of this conversation

but seriously it's not 1850 anymore cowboy and killing animals doesnt justify murder, tresspassing while armed with murderous intent sure as fuck does though

A coon mauled my most muscular field nigger

this can definitely happen, if you don't place it right as the guy said.
i always get a lung, less blood to dirty up the pelt and less chance of a ricochet.

Attached: 1551055613515.jpg (1600x1200, 628K)

Neck yourself

>racist
That's literally not what nigger means, and you can tell because he's calling raccoons, not negroes, niggers

Attached: 1530743022547.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Sounds like you live in a world that should exist but isn't here yet.

t'ain't right

ha ha fucking retarded garbage rat

Free him

lol no

Attached: 1549183866513.jpg (1600x1200, 612K)

>destroys the local ecosystem
Fucking kill yourself toxofag, yes raccoons lives are worth more than your cats

Attached: 1539151022480.png (501x435, 202K)

Lordy lordy lordy look at the butthurt from this negro. It's delicious.

edgy.

city fag

Lol im not butthurt about you toxofag, its ok

Attached: 1542558125392.jpg (480x479, 36K)

Reminds me of the time I slaughtered three of them when they poked out of a hole in a tree one at a time to sniff the barrel of my shotgun.

>Nuh uh
Okay. Are you sure YOU don't have toxoplasmosis? You're exhibiting typical symptoms found in men.

Non lethal trap, drive into the Woods far away and release it.