Sure you can shoot, but can you fight?

Sure you can shoot, but can you fight?

Attached: 156E3605-CAB8-42F6-AEE8-2EC09002BB80.jpg (480x422, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KVZbEE0nx70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just go for cheap liver shots and sucker punches

Sure you can shitpost, but have you studied the blade?

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Guys will spend 30 seconds on a heavy bag at their local gym and will swear to you they train hand to hand combat

Face, throat, and sweets are the weak spots.
But the concept of punching out someone's organs is funnier

Attached: tf2_medic_spy_by_redisley-d83qvuv.jpg (1024x673, 126K)

Ofcourse

Attached: 64AAB3B2-4D84-4A0E-A2A9-0517D9C92F4F.jpg (649x656, 57K)

I can fight
With bullets

You way underestimate the weakness of the liver.

youtu.be/KVZbEE0nx70

Sikkkk

> just hit them in the liver or chin lmao it's so easy haha

Are you retarded? Yes that's the objective of a fight, but it's not "just do it lmao". What's next, just shoot a 1" group at 25 yards with a pistol lmao just pull the trigger bro. You realise that it's a lot harder with a) someone trying to do the same to you b) people actively dodging, blocking, and countering. If you haven't seriously trained in mma and you're goIng up against someone who has you're fucked

If you don't spar on the regular, whether it be striking or grappling, you don't know how to fight. Nothing makes me seethe more than some wannabe normie claiming "yeah I box bro" cause he takes a cardio boxing class or hits a heavy bag a few times. Ree.

Yes. Because I can shoot.

Yes, I had to learn growing up around niggers and mexicans in this country, guns are much more efficient though.

you're in one hell of an advantage if someone's as untrained as you are to go for livers. Watch any world star shit. It's all wild swings to the face because that's what someone with no training knows

Hitting the largest organ isn't as hard especially when the layman's attacks and defense will be centered on the head.

Naturally if they know anything prepare to get your shit wrecked but that was going to happen regardless of what you went for

Ground and pound, same thing i do with your mom on Saturdays

That's not the point he's making retard. People don't just stand there and let you punch them.

Yeah but I'm a grown ass man and my hands hurt.

what are you 15? the chin is the least weakest part of the face and unless you know how to use a left hook properly liver shots are useless since you're just hitting bone.
you go for the nose and solar plexus

The look on someone's face after you hit them in the liver is fucking priceless.

>the chin is the least weakest part of the face
are you 12?

I'm a shit shot who can probably throw a #2 better than I can shoot. If shit really went down, God damn would I want it the opposite.

Yep
BJJ brpwn belt
Highschool wrestling (did very well but left after my 2nd year, couldnt handle the cuts tbfh as cutting even 10lbs off my average weight then immidiatly wrestling was brutal to say the least)
And kick boxing with tons of pad work.

5-0-0 in my lifetime of fights.
But the real question why dirty up your hands to a peasent when you can dirty up their centermass with brass?

Attached: 1550396620361.jpg (848x572, 65K)

Took karate up until college and I still go there every now and then so yeah

I can fight better than I can shoot.

Look on some ones face when you punch them in the throat, or pick them up and slam them head first on cement. Now that's a fucking look.

>But the real question why dirty up your hands to a peasent when you can dirty up their centermass with brass?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to deal with a problem with less lethal like blows or submitting them rather than stabbing or shooting them? Legal battles are both financially and mentally draining and a large amount of people are incarcerated due to plea bargains.

So as someone with your experience would rather escalate to deadly force automatically even if you could beat someone’s ass down?

Really?

00:12 DANG-A-DA-DANG!

>sparring
>willfully submitting yourself to CTEs
enjoy your tremors and memory problems before 40 years old, all so you could tell people on the internet how cool you are.

It's not to be cool its cause I love the art. And CTE is so ridiculously overhyped by the soccermoms and pussies like you. Waah football, boxing, mma, rugby give you cte... they're contact sports and young men need to participate in them to avoid becoming low T bitches.

Also, you dont understand the science of brain trauma at all. Amateur boxers have been found to have negligible levels of cte, same with high school football players etc. Cte is common in pro athletes who do this day in day out full force literally their whole lives, yes an amateur competitor is going to be in a few spar wars but it's not going to magically cause cte all of a sudden cause it's not frequent. Also, jiu jitsu and wrestling involve rolls at full force and 0 cte comes from it cause no striking

C O P E

like I already said friendo, enjoy your CTE, memory problems, and shakes :^)

You are the kind of person responsible for ruining and wiping out the popularity of male contact sports which our young men need more than ever. Shame on you.

>projecting
>ad hom
>cope

Looks like the CTEs have already done their toll on you, friend.

Because, while im great at defending myself im not a idiot. It wpuld be dependent but im smart enough to know to never bring hands/legs to a knife or gun fight, with the expetancy that a threat would bring a weapon, with the added anxiety of how competent one would be with a weapon.
Im not a idiot like some people are, i know my limits. I never pick fights so if im in a fight huge odds are its either
A.) Self defense
B.) Assaulting a rapist or some shit
I have no problem killing scum, i do however have a problem killing or hurting innocent/defenseless people

No. The goal is never to fight. Regardless if your 17 years old or 70. If you let the situation get to the point where you're "fighting", as in struggling for your life physically with somebody and unsure if you can win or not, then you've already made too many tactical errors. Not many good martial artists, or professional fighters get into "fights".

Attached: 1466714311693.png (500x500, 9K)

youre a faggot

No, because I can shoot retard.

Wrong. A lot of the best mma champs ever, such as bas rutten, gsp, jon jones, etc have talked about how many street fights they used to get into when they were young. Obviously they don't when they're pros but as young men they definitely go into fights. I do like your reasoning but in reality sometimes if someone disrespects you there's no other choice as a man. Although I agree that the vast majority of fights can be avoided by staying away from bars, clubs, parties, etc. I had to go to court for choking someone unconscious once at a college party (he swung first) and I've avoided that scene ever since

> some cheeky drunk guy talks shit and gives you a shove
> magdump your ccw into him instead of just scrapping like a man

Enjoy prison. There's a time and a place for self defense with a gun and there's also a time and place for unarmed combat.

>how to let everyone know you're a brai let 16 year old: the post

Strawman argument as fuck.
Where did anyone say that you fucking moron?

>little fella made big man bleed
I want to see this video... source?

former serra longo team member, former active army infantry, I also have a sizeable penis

I beat the shit out of Charlie zelenoff before, does that count?

Good answer to this thread. Unharmed combat, like guns, are a deterrent and it's useful whenever the time comes. So there's really no point in bothering to learn it either; besides that it's fun desu

I fought off drunks on the side walks although they backed down quickly because they were too messed up.

I took lessons in kickboxing as a kid and was in sparing matches. Of course, we were usually separated by size and it was more sport fighting than actual combat training.

I will also say I learned some grappling techniques such as using legs to grip an opponent who is on top of you.

Correction: *no point in NOT bothering to learn it either

What Soviet shithole do you live in that you can't dome a guy that assaulted you?