ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY ALL THE SHILLS SUPPORTING THIS GUY DO YOU SEE WHAT HE'S DONE?

Attached: IMG_20190315_200953.jpg (1065x1560, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3114887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the manifesto. This was intended. The hope is that banning guns will cause more people to fight.

>When we lose. We win

I did read the manifesto, this only hurts legal gun owners and makes it worse NZ's to defend themselves

I can see why they destroyed the basement tapes that were made by the Columbine guys.
Anything so they can spin their own narrative on it.

I don't support this shooter in any way, but it's fascinating to see them go nuts over trying to wipe away the video and the manifesto from the public eye.

More like
>we lose, we fight

just like their gooks overlords intended

Attached: B5AlAAUxuUdaCfClQjj0eGCiPe9l.jpg (289x287, 11K)

Do you not know what backlash means? There is enough proof already concealled carry would have benefitted the muslims.

Jesus christ check the fucking catalog

Jesus christ check the fucking catalog

>we lose, we fight
but this was a fabricated defeat, is a fake fighting myth for a guy that called himselkf fascist is almost like he never read sorel or else he would know how violence and revolution works

remember all the news of the "ELITES" building SHTF compounds in NZ?

Elite's=Jews

Attached: 720730-5700671_orig_1502720770.jpg (640x348, 71K)

Theres already a thread faggot

>posted 30 mins ago
>shitty phone screenshot
>happy merchant polfag in thread
I'm happy a new one was made

Gun discussion belongs on /pol

NOOO MY GUNS

Attached: 97f2f9d7980be92e48d886a1cc10c8f4.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Exactly, the brave dude who had the balls to tackle the guy is honorable, now imagine if he CC'd, how many innocent lives could've been spared

Retarded faggots like you are why this board is trash

> Jow Forums, weapons.
I'm not looking for a political shitstorm on Jow Forums, but how this affects firearms in NZ and the future for their ownership

DON'T WORRY! I WILL STILL HAVE MY GUNS.

Live free or die, kiwibro.

All of you faggots talk tough about gun confiscation, but I've yet to see any action. Prove me wrong Kiwis.

For christs sake there is already another thread you stupid niggers

Reality is a hard pill to swallow.
This is all of their doing anyhow. They bring in Muslims, someone who doesn't accept it like a bitch fights back, and they'll try to take away your guns afterwards. It's like they assume we're dogs, and they're taking away our favorite toy as punishment for bad behavior or something.

No, it was force us to fight. He’s right, more and more the voting block is meaningless and the constitution is fucking meaningless to liberals. The only thing to fix this is a violent schism

No, he specifically mentioned he thought NZ gun laws were already a lost cause because of "baby boomers". His point about banning guns making people fight applied to the United States.

this, if we keep putting this off, there will be less and less of us to fix these issues

>violent schism
>wants US to Balkanize
Nice try Ivan

You are a cuckold op.

no such thing as innocent muslims.

THIS KILLS THE KIWI

Pretty sure he was just tryna flee heroically

>wants US to Balkanize
I hope it does. I pray every night for the day I can be part of the party dedicated to blocking the roads and shooting any nigger that ties to escape his degenerate coastal containment zone. I just want to sit on a lawnchair on the outskirts of the nearest city and watch it's inhabitants eat eachother alive.

We are not going to destroy the Union in order to salvage something. Go Sherman on their ass, possibly.

>An Australian took the gun rights away from New Zealanders

Attached: letthatsinkin.jpg (500x548, 76K)

>only repulsion of the attacks were from a self armed individual
>clearly the answer is to disarm everyone

based retardposter

Politicians do these things because they want to look like they're taking action. Politicians are corrupt.

Yep.
>don't share his manifesto!
>he's a white supremacist, trust us

Even a low pop state like Arizona has more people than the original 13 colonies combined. Democracy doesn't scale. I want to see the US split into 100+ independent countries, and I want it to happen before the coastal cancer spreads any further.

well he was a jewish shill
so nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1552669112277.jpg (624x84, 13K)

He called you a little bitch OP
he said the b&s were going to happen regardless and he wants to know if you were going to nut up when it happened

Attached: shooter_thoughts.png (1200x211, 55K)

An aesthetic kind of chuckle.

Attached: when the vaporwave hits.gif (200x200, 2.38M)

>more and more immigrants are being brought in
>they have a higher breeding rate
>they will soon have a democratic majority
>NO! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!

He also said that he doesn't mind Muslims either, his only gripe being when they leave their lands to colonize others.

Attached: bc3c500cfe4efa5f90344bc161f6dae76466642440fa5931f950e9b5e4831a91.gif (501x618, 15K)

Whelp, my new counter to anyone in US talking about gun bans will be "move to New Zealand". Also, in America an attack like this would never last as long or be as bloody, as a "good guy with a gun" would end it.

Nobody like your Google link thread faggot

>arabs from saudi arabia got the two countries that border iran with shia populations invaded and led to the USA fighting endless wars for israel

coincidences like this happen all the time buddy

Attached: 2bd9f95024332a1a0273dad536f7f76df7ba43ef0ce7ae3182ac53e0d3528533.jpg (1797x2100, 2.19M)

Isn't that what happened with the second mosque? Some muslims had guns and stopped them?

I was flipping through channels earlier and I saw ABC news’s broadcast on this. Funny thing was they said the shooter was a white supremacist who praised Trump and Dylan Roof but didn’t mention anything about the whole communism support or the thousand other things he said. They also mentioned how the kebabs were just “peaceful” refugees escaping war back home

"M-MUH SEEJ MUH ACCELERATION"

>jewish shills telling you fight for your rights
i'm confused

I heard he got tackled by a young guy that took care of the mosque and lost his gun, ran away after. Right now anything could be true.

If your rights can be withdrawn from you due to a single event by a single man, then you never had rights to begin with.

They’re not going to confiscate guns (atleast not yet) they’re going to ban them in stores, and make them illegal to purchase. So now your little cousin or your son or whoever won’t be able to own any firearms thus disarming future generations
>inb4 passing down/inheriting weapons
What about those who’s parents are anti gun?

He is a white supremacist, it's right there in the manifesto.

In my opinion the only good thing about this tragedy is that this careful and deliberate attempt by the far right to sabotage gun rights in Australasia should have largely woken the gun community up to the fact that these people cannot be trusted, so firearm decriminalisation efforts will eventually move forward as a bipartisan effort, no longer bound to the annoyingly pervasive idea of guns being a "right wing" thing.

So when’s the civil war coming?

New pictures just released from the NZ police dealing with this.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3114887

Attached: dang ol siiip man hehe yo.jpg (600x860, 110K)

The man was woke to the fact that your gun rights were going to disappear in the next few decades anyway.
He said that you said you were going to defend them.

Will you?
Did you really have a doubt that they would give you your rights back because you were a well-behaved little serf?

>shadman

That guy had no fucking idea what he was talking about. Gun rights groups in Australia have spent literally decades working to undo the damage done by the '96 ban. Inch by inch, they have slowly and quietly been clawing back the rights that were taken from us. This sanctimonious cunt ruined all that work in a single day for fucking Jow Forums memes and didn't even have the common decency to kill himself afterward.

>brainlet
>the post

yesterday in the news articles it was said that the shooting that was about to be done by 2 others at another mosque across town was stopped. by a muslim with a gun. now there isn't a single line of text about it in the new articles and it's been deleted off the old.

really makes ya think, huh?

Attached: 1552187962964.png (768x768, 1009K)

no one person going full retard for 20 minutes is going to ignite john doe to "rise up/revolt/other-throw"
all this did was give the grabbers some momentum to seal the deal for Aus/NZ gun rights and cause the rest of gun-owning nations to lose another chip/chunk

>implying this has anything to do with Australia and not US gun laws

That makes it even stupider

So Australia was given some rights-crumbs from their benevolent overlord?
Did you forget that your rights were always defended at muzzlepoint?

Then that really makes it fucking worse

Were the ones (along with, obviously, new Zealand) who are looking at immediate further restrictions on our right to own guns. On the other hand, I don't see this tragedy having any serious effect on American gun laws since similar attacks on your own soil aren't enough to provoke the response we're getting.