Armslist autism

>no lowballers
>ah’ know hwut ah’ got

Attached: C6BFA906-F85F-448F-BF60-6BFF63121727.jpg (828x833, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvUroDjO7Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

our seller’s description of this fine fine piece

Attached: 1334353D-904B-429A-8161-9492D555CB7F.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

You made an attempt/10

Attached: pix059165157.jpg (567x425, 33K)

Jesus. What the fuck does he think that is? They aren’t even that reliable of .22lr rifles.

Attached: 5FC93173-3F22-43CA-9428-E9CA7395D892.jpg (3000x2008, 3.5M)

I had a model 60 that went through a house fire. Stock was burnt and the barrel/receiver were scorched and the plastic trigger guard melted off, still operated fine.

>muh custom job
Why the FUCK do people expect others to pay ridiculous prices for shitty custom jobs nobody asks for?

CHEAPEST AR-15 EVER

Attached: 1527361917288.png (1236x585, 536K)

>California
>those features
>dat mag
He's getting v&

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-110540_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 605K)

>that horrible cross out
really? we could also just look up that listing if we wanted to

theres a cheaper ar15 at my local pawn shop

holy fucking shit

Attached: sks.png (806x513, 174K)

why does armslist autism piss me off so badly? It makes no sense but it somehow just makes me angry and makes me want to uppercut these dumbshits

its boomers for me. it just pisses me off so badly knowing these fuckers get pensions and have no job so they can just sit on their ass all day wasting people's time after clearing the local walmart of 22 lr

oh no

Attached: cat disgust.jpg (351x351, 10K)

wHAT

I can still see the phone number

for me its people who put their listing as $0 to dodge price filters
it pisses me off way more than it should

don't harass this dumbass, guys
just shoot him maybe

Attached: 9557451_01_ruger_mini_14_581_series__640.jpg (640x853, 87K)

My first purchase was an SKS with a TAPCO stock.

AMA

everyone makes mistakes user

shrug. I bought it pre safe act in the scramble as soon as I was 18. Actually quite pleased with it still, plinks real good, and the tapco mags seem to work pretty good - at least the ones I have.

Why am I seeing SKS's for like $600 now?

this thread caused me to hump the tree growing next to my fireplace. Now I want a real mare.

slavshit is rare and chinks are banned from import because of recent chink fuckery.

Fuck, did not know chicom shit was banned from import now, thought that was just russki shit.

Mine has never jammed. Do you clean yours?

stOp

FuddList is such a massive waste of time for anything more expensive than $50. Inbred retards do not understand economics.
You couldn't just select the black rectangle in your editor and actually cross the guy's info out?

Attached: StardustMint MP9.jpg (640x853, 363K)

what are other good private sales sites? Im new and only know of gunbroker.

Chinaguns have been import banned for quite awhile. Otherwise we'd have loads of sweet sweet Norinco clones.

Allow me to present my only Armslist story.

>See preban semi-auto Uzi carbine in the original box, described as good condition
>In another state but seller is on Armslist, Gunbroker, and a forum I read
>He accepts my offer and will ship the gun to me
>Gun arrives at my FFL
>Has more visible wear than expected, but OK, the price was decent
>Take gun home and detail strip it for cleaning
>Find welds
>Find grind marks
>Find drill holes
>Find parts of metal that don't belong in the gun
>I was sent an Uzi that had been converted to full automatic, and then re-converted to semi by someone with bubba gunsmithing skills

Currently trying to work out a return with the seller. If this shit gets any worse I'm just calling my ATF branch office and the Postal Inspector and let them figure this out.

A fellow indiana bro?

I don't understand why so many people on Armslist think they can take a gun that's $700 new, put a $200 optic on it, swap out a few parts worth $200. And now the gun is for sale used at $1500 NO LOWBALL I KNOW WHAT I GOT

Where did this extra "value" come from? Like I need to pay for their brilliance of being able to pick out those parts and them being slightly un-retarded enough to attach it to the rifle?

>You couldn't just select the black rectangle in your editor and actually cross the guy's info out?
This isn’t reddit you fucking faggot fuck off

That happens with everything. Someone had a $5K car they put $500 of Autozone parts into and it becomes an $8K car in their eyes.

Super shitty .22lr 1911

Attached: Screenshot_20180104-120303~2.png (991x1542, 688K)

Nice. Mines a hand me down and isn’t very reliable. I like it anyway plus mine is older then I am.

Attached: D3D28624-63D7-4A7E-B2C4-03B733071A19.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

It's clearly a honeypot.

>calling the AFT on a fellow gun owner

ksgys

neither of you literal morons knows how a parts-kit works. I'm aghast at this.

Has anyone sold any firearms on guns.com? I have like 6 guns I need to sell for money for other hobbies, and I don't want to deal with armslist.

Attached: 212521.png (1397x713, 964K)

No doubt it's like those signs you see on the side of the road "WE BUY HOUSES!!!" Yeah, they'll buy your shit for about 50% of what you could get for in on Armslist/GB, so they can resell it themselves.

OK I guess if you need quick sale, quick money. But don't expect to get much.

What've you got, idiot.

>buzzwords

Tried to sell a few times and it was retarded.

Multiple people offering to mail cash if I'd just mail it to them without doing an FFL. A few people wanting to trade dumb shit like appliances and car parts. 90% of people messaging me were offering 40% of what I had it already cheaply listed as.

Now I do everything locally and haven't had any issues.

excuse me? Do you not know what a parts-kit is and implies?

Do you not know that a parts kit has nothing to do with a factory-built semi-auto gun that's been bubba'd to fire full auto?

An Yugo SKS, Npap M70, Mosin, Tec-9, DP-12, Sterling carbine.

Hoping to get like 1500 bucks for them.

Hey that's the COD4 red dot sight, prolly airsoft

Have you never heard of mspaint, you retarded redditor? Good job outing yourself.

Are you a fucking moron user. Shipped in parts kits dont give a fucking shit if theyre open bolt or not. Not like you even know what that means in the first place you literal discordtranny retard.
>factory built semi auto
WHAT
WHAT
You do not belong on this board!

I've never seen a more nongunz post on Jow Forums, holy shit. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: IMG_20190311_131445.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

excuse me? The parts kits are modified to fit US regulation....
Do you want to stop being retarded or what?
Sick book though, and even sicker signature if its real. Or you have any other pictures from that entire meeting or anything to validate it.

Since you're either underage or mentally deficient, I'll spell it out for you: IMI manufactured semi-auto Uzi carbines in Isreal in the 1980s that used parts made exclusively for them, rather than SMG kits being built into semi guns. For example, the top cover had a shorter cocking slot that wouldn't interface with a full auto bolt. The particular carbine I bought had all the semi-auto parts sloppily hacked out with a grinder so full-auto parts would drop in. Then new parts were poorly welded in convert it back to semi auto. I don't know if that's strictly an NFA violation now but the gun is totally worthless since nothing is in the factory configuration.

And Jesus, Dave will sign a book if you order one from him personally. There's no secret squirrel story.

>excuse me? The parts kits are modified to fit US regulation....
>Since you're either underage or mentally deficient, I'll spell it out for you: IMI manufactured semi-auto Uzi carbines in Isreal in the 1980s that used parts made exclusively for them, rather than SMG kits being built into semi guns. For example, the top cover had a shorter cocking slot that wouldn't interface with a full auto bolt.
Glad we agreed you stupid faggot.
>i bought a parts kit put together by some idiot!
>woe is me!
Bet you blame your parents your your depression, as well.

are you retarded?

How retarded are you? Modified parts kit parts and IMI factory semi parts are different. They don't look anything alike when you see them side by side.

I'll buy the mosin

Why don't you restore it?

I want 1500 bucks for each gun. You still in?

I'll give you 150 and a bag of potato chips

What kind of chips? This is important.

If the jam mode is it shoving a round up above the chamber, all you need is a new feed ramp. The older models had three instead of four lugs to locate so you can either grind down the fourth lug or (if you have the equipment) make clearance in the trigger mech bars for it.

Explain? Honeypot for China guns or what?

I'm generally a barbecue kinda guy

Sorry, no deal.

i'd certainly pay more for that slav cat than for the autistic boomer god and country bullshit anyway

i like that

I'll buy the SKS if you live in oregon or Washington. I won't be able to for a month or two, though. How much do you want for it?

if the seller described it as a pre-ban factory semi, then that's at least a reason to complain and get a refund
why do you keep doubling down on your stupidness when the guy is completely right to complain about his purchase?
is it autism?

>its on the seller to make sure its legal
>and get a refund
>are you retarded?
uhhh?...

disgusting bubbafied SKS
for 400 dollars no less

At this point I don't even know what you guys are arguing about. IWI pre-ban semi-only imports are not the same as torch cut FA parts kits.

It sucks that the seller is restricted from the giggle switch by archaic legislation and that the buyer got fucked by it, but that's no reason to call the dog shooters.

Well I might as well get in on this idiocy...
I PURPOSELY CHANGED A COUPLE OF PARTS ON MY SKS RIFLE...AMA!

>ksgys
I have left my mark on this board

Attached: 1551302152421.jpg (640x835, 110K)

Whenever anyone says this about any .22 semi I know they don't shoot enough to have a valid opinion.

Last year there was an sks on armslist about an hour from me that was listed for $4k. Seller said he had an email from a friend in serbia confirming it was used in the balkans conflict.

admittedly he was including a LOT of accessories and ammo with the deal.

No pics but i linked to it in a thread here.

is the m70 underfolder or fixed stock

400 is a good price for an SKS. There is nothing wrong with 'bubba'ing this rifle. It has zero historical significance and norinco models were designed for export. Post your fucking guns, teenaged slavaboo

t. bubba

>some random retard selling guns online
>user finds out theyve been converted to auto after buying one
>'its no reason to report some jackass selling automatic firearms to anyone who wants them (without even telling them theyre automatic) online!'
user. Stop.

how's that boot taste?

You think randomly selling automatics online is a good thing? any chucklefuck should have them?
youtube.com/watch?v=hvUroDjO7Lw

would bring to a mosque

Someone uses a wood burner on a stock and now it’s $400 gun.
Yeah...no.

Unless you're that dead Jow Forums faggot, you don't get to take credit for it. Fuck you.

I love that his shit is still up and nobody wants to buy it

How much is he trying to sell this shit for?

If you read (can you read?) it was converted back to SA before it was sold.

I remember you from a pcc thread. Good luck user

State? Interested in the tec-9

Eat shit. I doubt you even know what a bubba'd rifle is. Hint: modifying the rifle is not what it means.

Exactly, never understood why people consider stock swaps bubbafying things. Once you start permanently altering parts like cutting or drilling then it's cause for concern.

Not to mention yes, Norinco SKSs are generally not historically significant and nobody should give much of a fuck about them being bubba'd except for the fact that Norincos aren't readily available anymore

priceless.

>we can figure out something...im also interested in saunas and greenhouses and stuff like that

What did he mean by this?

Tapco is shit and doesn't belong on any firearm, poor SKS'

Indeed, this user gets it.
Just so everyone understands...bubba'ing a rifle is the same as ghetto/nigger rigging. It means your trying to modify something while lacking the tools or know how to do it properly, hence the result while potentially functional still looks like ass and isn't very good.
You are not bubba'ing an SKS for example by switching the stock, as you presumably still have the original and can swap back anytime. Same with swappable magazines and adding a rail/scope here or there...it's not biggie if you can swap it back with ease.
When ya start grinding, drilling, welding, cutting and you have no clue what you're doing or are doing stupid shit to cut costs...that's when you done bubba'd.

Pic related bubba's fine handiwork...note the mangled forever fucked rifle. Now if someone wanted to scope an SKS, no biggie there are plenty of ways to do it, all of which are perfectly reasonable and completely reversible. There are also permanent methods that are also completely fine they just take a degree of skill and know-how (side mounts and such) or may require a good gunsmith.

But of course this isn't bubba's greatest sin...later after he's mangled a perfectly good rifle someone reasonable may have dearly appreciated, he will try to sell it but n gun broker. He'll also try to charge more for his handiwork.

Pic related probably thinks this is a genuine improvement...

Attached: SKS-Bubba-Job.jpg (2688x1520, 373K)

Here is another example of bubba's gunsmithing technique. Notice the hacksawed barrel and permanently disfigured stock. And of course a nice tasteful electrical tape wrapping to top it off.
Note the magazine. That's the only non bubba modification here as it's easily reversed in seconds provided Cletus or Tyrone bothered to keep to original ten rounder.

And of course the dickhead is trying to sell it on Armslist...every fucking time...

Attached: 2739366_01_norinco_sks_7_62x39_640.jpg (640x480, 31K)