What percentage of Navy SEAL missions actually involve water...

What percentage of Navy SEAL missions actually involve water? Seems almost like a waste of time to put so much emphasis on it.

Attached: navyseals_1200x800.jpg (621x414, 81K)

The SEALs role is to go into enemy ports and blow shit up. BUD/S is "Basic Underwater Demolition/SEALS".

The wars in the sandbox have led all branches to expand their SOF's regular roles, and incorporate DA, Recon, and other black ops into their mission.

about 100%, because water is a constituent of semen.

KEK'd fucking hard!
They're a part of the Navy after all.

Well, I'm sure autofellatio is a part of the standard SEAL SERE curriculum and widely practiced in the field.

What percentage of USMC missions actually involve amphibious assaults?

I'm not sure that helps your case, because the need for amphibious assault capability has also been called into question. The USMC should be scaled down accordingly.

Attached: Yes.png (839x832, 505K)

Fuck the SEALs. A bunch of blow hard sissy-fags.

I saw a video where one said they were going on missions every day and he had been there for months. Apparently they're pretty busy. Oh yeah, my point was that they were in the desert so no water. And other SF groups are dive qualified so SEALS aren't the only ones who can handle water.

>I saw a video where one said they were going on missions every day and he had been there for months.
The entire special forces community is overworked, so that doesn't surprise me. I don't envy those guys at all when you realize that many of them have been going at it nearly non-stop since 2001.

SF are the ones that do the actual fighting. People meme about Desert Storm being a non shooting war but you can look at what the SAS and US special forces were doing and they were up to the usual sneaking behind enemy lines and blowing shit up routine while the Army and Marines were jerking themselves off.

is this the most zoomer post on Jow Forums right now?

Attached: 1535062614293.jpg (300x400, 35K)

GFY. Infantry joes from the 82nd and Jarhead Corps were front and center. 19 kilos even moreso. Go swallow your dick, kid.

>people meme
you, you're talking about you

>GFY. Infantry joes from the 82nd and Jarhead Corps were front and center.

No one said they weren't there. They sure as hell weren't as far north as other units though, now were they?

No, you're an underage Zoomer and have no idea what you are talking about. Shouldnt you be studying for high school geometry class or listening to nigger music right now? Get off this board or the mods will ban you.

Or you can post your guns with a timestamp, but even then you'll still be just an idiot

faggot

Stop, my underage son

Attached: franks-2.png (636x399, 442K)

You mean like units that were NOT the Navy SEALs?

>Special forces didn't do the bulk of behind enemy lines operations and the US Marines/Army strolled right into Baghdad and Saddam Hussein personally surrendered to (you)
>this is what you actually believe

Who said anything about the Navy seals?

No you massive fucking faggot, this is what you believe because you weren't even alive when the towers fell, let alone for desert storm.

You didn't happen to read the OP and follow this conversation, did you?
Drop.

I'm a bystander, but I have a question. How do timestamps work? I get you have to write the date and relevant title on a paper, but I don't know what that'd do by itself. Mind clarifying for an user?

Who took out the RGFC, again?

Yeah, I read the thread, did you? It turned into how special forces are the ones doing the main fighting. Great, now we're all caught up. Now let's talk about how the SAS were destroying SCUD sites before American forces were even pushing north in 1991

Don't care. Yawn. Go JO to you Bravo Two Zero.

It’s almost as if the American military is an over-bloated dick measuring contest...

Our current combat theatres don't need the underwater demolition skills of SEALs so they've adopted more land based combat. But in other possible conflicts that could be a very useful asset if for example you want to destroy key enemy ships.

We don't really use paratroopers for their original purpose anymore either, but we still need them to train in it cause deploying a unit from the air could still be necessary in a future conflict

The upcoming ones against the Chinese, for one.

>upcoming ones
>Chinese
Where's Amazon going to get their shit? There will be no war against China. If the US decides to bring back manufacturing, then there is a high probability that there will be a war. Until then, it'll never happen.