No but seriously, how the fuck did the government get away with this?

no but seriously, how the fuck did the government get away with this?

Attached: waco siege.jpg (1401x788, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiR4_QgWB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didn’t

Media

>implying there's a single thing wrong with burning kiddie-diddlers

* Told the media Koresh was a pedophile

* Told the military Koresh was running a meth lab

* Told local law enforcement Koresh was crazy

The internet wasn't really a thing yet, so the only version of the story that most people had was what the mainstream media told them.

Who doesn't like the idea of evil doomsday cultists getting roasted?

>~26 kids burned and ~20 blown up
>the masses still hear waco and think "oh yeah, kiddie diddlers got rekt" but now they give baww points to the feds
good job, mcfaggot

Janet Reno deserved to be tortured over that.

Pantera write a song about them
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiR4_QgWB8

"at least the democrats didnt separate the women and children"

Because when you play stupid games with the United States of America, you win stupid prices.

I'm really bummed that the Bundys didn't all get rounded up and thrown into a pit before machinegun fire.

Nigger detected

if you had incident command there, we'd all be fighting for our lives right now in a civil war

you'd mess it up even more than you've ruined your own life and everybody would pay for it

Pretty easy.
>Dey were tuchin da keeds
>so we barbecued them

No excuse. We are the USA. By definition of our existence, we are to be held accountable for crimes against the people.

You mean crimes against white people? The only reason Jow Forums is crying about this is because the "crime" was against a white christian.

The government did nothing wrong. How hard is it to understand that if you break the law and shoot federal agents the outcome is either capture or suicide

>muh racebait

You forget this is the same board that worships Chris Dorner.

>play stupid games with the United States of America

So you want the anti-American globalists to machine gun the real Americans?

Attached: police state-cowboy versus blm, armed protest.png (750x573, 131K)

desu I'd be pissed as fuck if the ATF raided a black panther compound and burned it to the ground only to hide/destroy evidence and ruse the fuck out of the masses

what the FUCK is a "real American"? Tax and fee evading cowboys who think they're above the law?
ORDER is paramount.

no, really, they didn't

Attached: 1523069849266.png (450x450, 391K)

If I had incident command over there, the moment these fucking retards posted rifles on that overpass and pointed it at my men, I would have fucking Waco'ed the SHIT out of them.

Definition my ass. These fucks broke the law and then paraded around with guns so they don't have to pay.

The government literally gave them 51 days to surrender but Koresh decided to take everyone down with the ship. There was no government coverup

>FUCK is a "real American"?

It's what the cowboys are and what Barry Soetero aka Obama is not. Does that answer your stupid question?

Attached: barry soetoro aka barack hussein obama.jpg (639x767, 56K)

It is hypocritical that people say that government should be accountable for infringement of all American rights but never mention rights of minorities

The law isn't a standard of morality to worship you autistic faggot.

No, because my question was fucking rhetorical, you dumb shit. You play stupid games, you pay stupid prices. Room temp IQ retards need to be culled.

But adherence and respect for the law is, you worthless cunt. RULE. OF. LAW.
Illegal mexicans? Deport
Gangbanging blacks? Imprison
Belligerently stupid tax evading cowboys? WACO

were the kids tax evaders, too?

No matter how the feds may spin for the public internally McVeigh is considered blowback for Waco. They didn't get away with it.
If you're just upset the general public is stupid well the sky is still blue.

They were future tax evaders

IT was a hollywood type show of force. They could have had Loresh any time they wanted during his jaunts into town. They instead decided to make it a military-ish operation, showing the American people what happens when they aren't obedient.
Stop trying to parade.

Nice

> be dumb fed
> learn the lesson

> be you
> stay dumb on purpose

Attached: no ok.png (1132x864, 64K)

just imagine if the ATF never erased those tapes of the initial raid, or if they never misplaced that front door

Attached: AR-304159975.jpg (750x422, 56K)

What makes you special enough for laws to not apply to you?

i drawed you a picture, respond to me in love, user sen-duru

Did you notice how the accusations were not in any warrant or any paperwork at all until after the government fucked up?

if you were shilling for rule of law, i'd be on your side
but if you were a bootlicking dingus, then i would tell you to like muh butthole

which one will happen?
[spolier]like muy butthole dingus[/spolier]

>drawed
lol
it's DREW
Go back to school, Jimmy.

A piece of copper jacked lead in your cranium. Justice is blind, baby.

go back to arfcom fagit

I personally know one of the survivors. She was a child. Koresh was a pedophile. Fuck all those child abusing faggots they deserved a slower death.

Hmmmmmm, what you are really saying is that both the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendments are bullshit, and that Jackboots Reno was correct in attempting to make a spectacle to make people frightened of the US Gestapo.

You also are saying that it's ok that posse comitatus was violated, and that it was acceptable to burn them all to death because due process is inconvenient when goose stepping spergs are told to murder dissenters.

You are also saying that it's totally cool that evidence was tampered with and the gentleman ultimately responsible is now the fucking attorney general.

You are a fucking mook.

Sure kid

Based and McVeighpilled

"Mr. DeGuerin said flashbangers can kill, injure, maim. Anyone who knows anything about these things knows they can't."

Attached: Chuck .jpg (1024x576, 52K)

You callin' me a liar?

Attached: AJcowboy.png (1278x811, 1.52M)

It's called "Zionist Occupation Government".

The United States of America is founded by Freemasons, which is Occult Judaism for non-Jews who help them achieve their goals.

Note: Nothing I've said is hateful, violent, or false. It's just true. There are literally hundreds of reference books and nonfiction materials documenting this factual history.