Looking to purchase a gun in commiefornia...

Looking to purchase a gun in commiefornia, not really familiar with how much nerfing went into ar-15s but I want a rifle for sure.

Any recommendations from any cali bros or anyone familiar with the laws here?

Attached: 68e5f65bba8a4d5bc5c6775c70976e43.jpg (1023x717, 553K)

Why is it always califags and ny fags that don't know how to research their own states laws? Do they not teach you in school how to do a basic research assignment?

Because its California, if someone else did the dirty work to research the stupid laws here less work for me.

Lately I’ve taken to recommending the PC Carbine as a good ban state option. It’s reliable, accurate, well-built, takes common mags and ammo, and the takedown feature is incredibly handy. And then there’s price - I own and love my Mini-14, but the PC Carbine is regularly found $200-300 cheaper. Unless you *really* need to sling 5.56, the PCC is probably a more practical option all around.

Attached: 827C9B8C-6E88-4318-8025-39E330DA6D22.jpg (3024x4032, 2.28M)

featureless if you are fine with stupid looking grip
maglock with kingpin if you want a normal grip

the kingpin is kind of fiddly but it works. kind of a pain to separate upper/lower when needed. featureless is easier to work with because you still retain the standard mag release and takedown pin and last round bolt hold open works normally. the trick to using featureless is thinking of it as a two handed weapon as opposed to a weapon where you have one hand on grip and the other hand assists

that's the point. they want to make everything so fucking confusing so people are discouraged from buying guns. you will attain a degree in hoop jumping once you learn the ins and outs of california laws.

Just buy a featureless from turners or similiar. They have like 5 models for ~700 dollars. Maglocks suck I owned a couple and then made them featureless. Or don't be a faggot and buy a vise, barrel wrench, etc and build your own, again buy a lower which requires the same steps as buying a pistol because reasons. No flash hiders, pistol grips, foregrips, grenade launchers etc etc etc.

that shit changes like every week, who has time to figure out what the latest bullshit is

Just googled "california compliant ar 15" and the whole page was stuff from this year and pretty comprehensive. Stop spoonfeeding retards.

Move out of California but leave all your California bullshit behind.

Attached: freedom.jpg (606x601, 108K)

Featureless ARs are the worst shit ever. Fucky ergos because it was never designed to be configured that way, but its fanboys won’t even consider another rifle that has good ergos in its CA-legal configuration because reasons.

Speaking of which, I went to my local indoor range for some pistol shooting. It goes to 25 yards so people with rifles sometimes come in. Thing is it's the cop and fed range. One guy came in and shot for a few minutes when the RSO comes to nicely inform him that they sell ca compliant parts etc and they would install them at no additional cost. He says no, won't comply, gonna make it full auto soon or some crap. Guy from a couple rows down decked head to toe in ATF gear to tell him that him and his buddies would be looking the opposite direction for a few minutes and to tell him if any retards had suspicious guns. The guy turned white as a ghost and took the RSO's offer.

It is what it is. I have found a solution that I like as a lefty that I can hold one handed if needed it has a god awful fin grip but it's comfy without having to deal with the maglock idiosyncrasies.

1) 2/3rds of the faggots in Calif aren't even American, let alone native Californians
2) Every 6 weeks the laws change, and they are fought in courts 24/7
3) Illiterate potsmoking lazy fucks galore

CALGUNS.NET, FAGGOT.

The funniest part is pretty soon we have the whole ammo sales tracking and ammo background checks starting in July. Whatever the fuck that means.

Get a 22" barrel with a cqr stock

Attached: d141204ge1028.jpg (1250x703, 115K)

Trying to escape...just a few more years of wage slave then ...FREEDOM.

I recommend getting an M1 Garand from the CMP. Its perfectly legal and is fun as fuck to shoot. The only downside is waiting for the CMP to process your order which can take a few months. But you can get a decent rifle for like $700. I got a service grade in 2013 for $600 and its my favorite gun by far.

It wont happen because the state doesn’t have the money to build the massive database they’d need to keep track of it. They haven’t even started building it yet, and it’s supposed to go live in four months. It’ll get kicked down the road until everybody just forgets about it, then discreetly canceled.

good thing i have my old timey gun license and COE that gets around that shit

Cobalt Kinetics model 27 should be compliant.

For a "featureless" rifle, I think they look good and are probably way better to hold and shoot than a modified AR with a paddle grip and no magazine release.

Attached: cobalt-kinetics-model-27.jpg (1086x610, 218K)

I think it's definitely better to go featureless than the strip feed or various bullet button 2.0 systems. Featureless AR mods don't interfere with the mechanical operation of the weapon and while fin grips are annoying there are goody looking but ultimately ergonomic solutions available. At least for ARs.

I do also recommend Mini-14s and fight lite MSRs as they are naturally featureless. If you can afford an M1A or some other M14gery that's an excellent route to go too, but expensive and quite heavy compared to a 5.56 rifle.

If I had 2k to spend this would 100% be something I would buy.

I've handled these and can confirm they are pretty comfortable to use, but boy are they expensive.

Someone please explain to me why the FightLight SCR isn't the best and most obvious solution.

Attached: image.jpg (500x312, 11K)

RDB Survival.

This, beats a Mini-14 for sure.

costs more than slapping a featureless grip on and fixing the stock (read: replacing screws on the stock's latch mechanism)