Press S for the Jow Forumsanon who shot a cop

Last night an user posted on here saying he had used his gun in rage and had shot a cop. Someone found a news article that said there was a shooting, but no info was being released.
The user said he had shot at drunks and that he had later shot a police officer, at the time the news article did not have any of this info. After a while, the news article updated and corroborated his story. The thread was taken down as soon as this was commented on.
nbcmontana.com/news/local/suspect-arrested-after-trooper-others-shot-in-missoula-area
Thread in question: desuarchive.org/k/thread/40874823/

Attached: 1549532610716.png (430x520, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/40874823/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He probably should've went all of the way. They're going to lock him up and throw away the key.

What a moron, went from 10 years to 40+ years in prison.

Apparently he used "2 hand guns and an AR-15 rifle"

Fuck that 56% faced mongrel. Random violence is not cool. He does not represent responsible gun owners.

If you plan to go out in a blaze of glory then don't embarrass yourself with stupid fucking mistakes. If you plan on "bum rushing" then don't stop. If you plan on tactical support then don't freak out when nothing happens. If you're a loner, don't be a coward - and think before you do anything. It takes almost zero time to think, process and execute.

>If you plan on tactical support then don't freak out when nothing happens

What do you mean? The police receiving tactical support? Or the shooter? Explain pls I’m slow

he probably means getting into a standoff with SWAT or something.

>desuarchive.org/k/thread/40874823/
Lazy fuck wanted to commit suicide and have someone else end it.

I agree. It's probably time that we as a responsible community begin supporting common sense gun control.

Attached: 1538474149247.png (224x225, 10K)

>death
Well he's fucked, possibly literally

See you in space, cowboy

Attached: drjones.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

He was being facetious, nigger

S

BASED Johnathon Bertch, I fully expect our gun rights to be gone by tomorrow!

>so overcome with rage he murders some randomer and injures another 3

learning to control your anger is an important skill to have as an adult. what are the odds this guy's an autist?

S

Dumb nigger let an Aussie out shine him and couldn't even waste a guy and surrendered like a bitch.

Attached: 1552527468905.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

You're a newfag, double nigger

lol at a bunch of monkey assed crackers killing each other

I mean, in a way I really feel for him. When I was a young teenager, I had a couple moments were I was overwhelmed by rage and got a rush of blood to the head to the point that I did stupid shit like punch someone at school. It only takes a second and just a couple seconds later you’re cooling down again and you’ve realized you’ve fucked up and you start filling with dread when you see what you’ve done. But that’s when I was a fucking middle schooler and I never killed anybody. This is a grown ass man, how the fuck can he still react to things this way? I don’t want to judge him because I don’t know his story and Montana is a shithole, I’d bet he wasn’t raised right and he’s never received the support he needed to grown into a functioning human being. But still. What an idiot. Don’t get a fucking gun if you’re this kind of person until you can behave yourself.

Hey there lad, criticism of that fool is just fine but Montana ain't no shithole

What a chinless tard. A man with a superior chin would not have done this.

Attached: 1544419149623.jpg (800x600, 121K)

how come these white trash set up go fund me pages at the drop of a hat...is there any cracker who isnt on welfare or begging or getting some type of handout...sheeiiiit

Didn't this retard say that he was trying to 'disable the vehicle' but hit a cop instead? You're not going to disable a vehicle with anything less than a .50 BMG. Why are there so many retards on this board?

This. Jow Forums is being overrun with Jow Forums morons and its not cool.

(((law)))enforcers

Bitch, I grew up in Billings. I live in Phoenix, AZ now, but it’s only gotten worse and that’s obvious when I go home to visit my folks. The state has beautiful natural scenery and great gun laws, so I get why people who have never been there or didn’t grow up there worship it on this board. But it’s not a place you wanna raise your kids in, the economy of the state is stagnant, public education is underfunded, and the local population reflects it. Case in point: the subject of this thread

Alright that's fair, we all got different experiences with it I guess, I'm in Bozeman and it's been good to me but I do see where you're coming from.

Nice, my maternal grandparents used to live in Bozeman.

He should have killed himself. What a bitch. And what's with all those fags in the archive thread begging him to not suicide?

A out of control sperglord went berserk and shot a bunch of randoms for what sounds very much like nothing. And t pl shoots a cop for no reason. He is facing life in prison. Better for everyone if he just jumps off a building

>public education is underfunded
found the jew

He wasn't Jow Forums though? He regretted his actions and blamed being unable to control his anger.

What is wrong with people? I'm belligerently angry at a lot of things, find modern society udderly repulsive, and am sometimes absolutely blackout drunk and the worst I usually do is shitpost here or make gibberish like pic related. I really don't get these autismos who go off the rails.

Attached: Anne Frank-Steiner.png (339x473, 205K)

>make gibberish like pic related.
That is an art.
Also you're just not a piece of shit and have deep respect for firearms.

imagine living a life so impotent that you have no reasonably safe outlet for your emotions
add guns

>elementary American education is known for its excessive funding
It's okay I know that sounded better in your head

what does pol have to do with any of this?

Look at this fucking samefag, how was the 60 second wait between posts you fucking shit for brain

>Killed someone
He's fucked.
Who's gonna bet Shelley Hays was his ex?
Why didn't he tell us more?

>Gets pissed at someone's driving
>Flashes lights
>They pull over, probably not even knowing what they did wrong
>user fucking shoots them
Jesus shit man, I mean, yelling at someone is one thing, but just opening fire the fucking second they pull over? What the fuck?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 3.49.50 am.png (785x137, 27K)

>Shelly Hays
>He
>A guy
The read tragedy here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 3.51.44 am.png (829x105, 23K)

hope that POS Rots.

Fuck you nigger

F

What sort of fucking woman gets so emotional that they start blazing away at random people with a gun because they got pissed?