5 minutes and 31 seconds

That's all it took to end the lives of 49 people.

I know this is kinda pushing the border between Jow Forums and Jow Forums but I figure Jow Forums has probably studied mass shootings (survival tactics and response-wise) a lot more than Jow Forums who are more interested in conspiracy-peddling/talking about the aftermath so hear me out. I want to know:

1. How long does the "average" mass shooting situation last by number of minutes and is there any correlation between duration and death toll (my understanding is that while Orlando and Las Vegas had a similar number of deaths, both went on for much much longer before being ended by police/the shooter an heroing). What is the most dangerous time for potential victims (beginning, middle, lull, end)?

2. What could the victims have done to stop the attack or at the very least escape? Obviously there was that one guy who tried to tackle the shooter, but it seems to me that everyone else had made the fatal mistake of first funneling in the hallway and then clustering into groups and making themselves easy targets. I'm a total amateur on this shit though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 12.12.15 AM.png (2560x1600, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shoot back, like the other mosque did

1. Millions of factors. The most important one being to not be in front of the gun.
2. Put many walls between themselves and the shooter.

That never happened you retard

CHOOT EM

Pretty clear that they did almost nothing. If you hear loud noises coming closer listen to your instinct and get the fuck out of there don’t stand in a room and huddle up. Also if you see one guy go and try to take him down then follow you might go down in the end but you will be saving lives and go down as a hero. Never play dead no one is just going to hit a body once bullets can be easy to survive in the short term so if you dropped to the floor when bullets started wizzing and make it through the rest of them you should move as soon as he breaks contact just try and get somewhere other than where you are.

1. 5-10 minutes seems to be the par.
2. Shoot back.

1. Depends on where its at, if it's a mosque it's typically blown up within seconds. This event was unfortunately on no-bomb thursday
2. Subscribed to pewdiepie

This

>half a second
>that’s all it took to kill 150 000 people

It’s all relative user

Attached: E59799FB-234C-47F8-B088-E7EF2BFFC640.jpg (351x419, 43K)

kinda strange how that didnt happen yet

Well obviously, but you're not going to have a gun strapped to your belt 24/7. You have to know what to do when you're caught unprepared.

Attached: Assassin.jpg (900x900, 94K)

why the fuck wouldn't you be armed you fucking moron

>you're not going to have a gun strapped to your belt 24/7

Why not? I always carry when I leave the house.

be like pic related and bust out the nvg

Whenever I wear a belt, I have a Roland Special strapped on, retard. If you get mass-murdered that's your own fault lmao

Lol do you know where you are?

Nobody shot at him

>have a gun
>don't have it strapped to your belt 24/7
enjoy being shot

>you're not going to have a gun strapped to your belt 24/7
That's where you're wrong

All sorts of cases where you might be unarmed.

You could be in a controlled environment such as an airport where brandishing firearms is not allowed.

You might have simply forgotten to take your weapon with you that day.

You might be in the bathroom and be literally caught with your pants down.

You might be with your family members who are uncomfortable with firearms and you took it off for their sake.

Mass shooters SEEK to catch their victims unprepared and at their most vulnerable. Hence why religious ceremonies, schools, controlled environments (airports, bars, etc.) are the favored target of mass shooters, as opposed to police stations and military checkpoints.

Attached: Rome Airport 1985.jpg (960x592, 95K)

My understanding is that at the second mosque, someone manage to pull his gun out of his hands and shot back with it.

No that didnt happen. He was shooting people from his vehicle at the second mosque, he never got out

There were two other people who attacked a second mosque. A muzzie with an illegal gun shot back and drove them off.

>Rome airport 30+ years ago

I love how people are acting like this mass shooting stuff is somehow new

>A muzzie with an illegal gun shot back and drove them off

Was it just some random coincidence or were the muzzies paranoid about something like this for a while?

>Airport: The one situation where I wouldn't be armed, I'll try my best to be the luckiest and fastest
>I never forget my CC
>I piss in a stall because it's hard to button Kuhls with a gun in them
>I carry a pocket .380 when I'm wearing jammies with the senpai
Get fucked, the most vulnerable I am is when I'm wearing my house jammies and a .380. If I'm not flying, I have a Roland Special and an ankle IFAK.
get fucked

Attached: 1542103637238.jpg (700x548, 119K)

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039

> Second shooting at mosque in Linwood

A second shooting happened at a mosque in the Linwood area of the city.

One Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun.

Witnesses said they heard multiple gunshots around 1.45pm.

A well known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off.

He was heard telling police officers he was firing in "self defence".

Dumbass. The person who fired back was the 4th arrest who was then released.

it was the swamp ppl

Run hide fight
They did literally none of the above.
They cowered in a corner with nothing to hide behind and waited to die.
They could have rushed him.
1 guy rushed him and damn near saved the day.
A crowd on both sides of the room absolutely had the opportunity to overpower him, but everyone froze except the guy who rushed him and the one who scurried away while he was reloading.
If I am correct in my thinking they even had sound advantage as I don't think they wear shoes in mosques.

It worries me to see us so domesticated that when literally backed into a corner we do not fight. Don't become so helpless.
You don't have to have a gun. But do something. Don't just wait to die.

The difference is that attacks like Rome and Vienna in the 80s were acts of international terrorism carried out by militants who were often trained and equipped by the Soviet Union and its client states (East Germany) or third party countries like Libya. Modern mass shootings are carried out by lone individuals who planned and acquired the necessary weaponry to carry out the attack entirely by themselves.

Another big difference is often motive. The terrorism of the 80s had a perverse logic to it. Spree shootings today are more often than not motivated by just plain old rage, rather than forwarding an agenda.

Attached: *kills your olympic team*.jpg (980x552, 87K)

Carrying a small frame 32, 380, or even a 25auto is better than nothing and can easily be stuff in small pockets or long socks or a hat I guess.

People panic, news at 11.
Fight or flight is a bitch.

>even mass shooting culture is degenerating

They're terrorists, was about to shoot some church when some guy shot their mosque first.

No that didnt happen either you actual retarded fuck. Watch the whole stream.

>A crowd on both sides of the room absolutely had the opportunity to overpower him, but everyone froze except the guy who rushed him and the one who scurried away while he was reloading.

They cowered in the worst possible position too. In the corners on opposite sides. No possible means of escape and far enough to both present easy targets and unable to rush the attacker.

Attached: Indianapolis SWAT.jpg (480x360, 14K)

That's strange, cause I watched the entire stream and never saw anything like that at all. Fucking retard

The beginning is always the most important, escape run as fast and as far as you can and get out of the line of sight of the shooter as quickly as possible too (no sense running if they can ventilate you from afar) that or start shooting back

Other people connected to the gunman we saw in the stream attacked another mosque and were chased off with a gun, you dumb nigger ape shit-for-brains.

The NZ police literally have two other people in custody for attacking a different mosque in conjunction with fucknuts.

People like this guy are oxygen thieves.

No they fucking werent holy shit, post the fucking video then you dumb nigger, I'm watching it right now and theres no one else

Well you obviously didn't watch the stream fucking retard

>still no picture of the female

I want to know if she was aryan godess or white trash fatty

I have the 16min stream, I am watching right now, that never happens in the video

THEY DIDN'T LIVESTREAM YOU DOUBLE DIGIT IQ WINDOWLICKING MOUTHBREATHING TURBONIGGER

OTHER PEOPLE CONNECTED TO TARRANT ATTACKED ANOTHER MOSQUE AND PUSSED OUT WHEN A DUNECOON SHOT BACK

I don't care who you are or how illegal your weapon is. Thank God for your ability to defend yourself.

>nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039
>three people in custody
>second attack at a mosque in linwood
WOW ITS LIKE IT SAYS RIGHT FUCKING THERE THAT THERE WAS A SECOND SET OF ATTACKERS WHO WERE DRIVEN OFF BY A GUY WITH A GUN

the people who clustered up in the corners he mag dumped into didnt exist?

It's a cold calculated move but using a human shield to close in on and tackle a single gunman could work. Someone is just going to have to take one for the team.

Are you Australian?

So are Kiwi's going to Aussie themselves 2.0? That's gonna suck watching arms be steam rolled again also I imagine they probably Zuck the place up with what ever NZ's glow in the dark agents are called.
RIP fun

Probably both and maybe he just wanted some funs. Who cares anyway, he decided not to let the state cuck him out.

>The person who fired back was the 4th arrest who was then released.
Did they cease his firearm though?

I agree with this We need to know if she was attractive.

Attached: 206471483.png (850x580, 657K)

>A survivor of the shooting at the Linwood mosque has revealed how his friend risked his life to tackle the gunman and wrestle away the weapon.
The who tried tackling the shooter was at the mosque he films himself shooting up, then after he leaves he puts in the GPS for the second mosque, and shoots people there from his vehicle and leaves after his shotgun fucks up. How am I wrong when IM LITERALLY WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW

Considering the second guy is a literal mutt, I'm imagining she's a low orbiting hamplanet

Something that I don’t understand at all : why none of them didn’t tried to break the windows and escape?
Apart from the elders and womens, all of them where able to either open them or break them by running-jumping through, plus they were on ground floor, so no height...
Unless if they all panicked at the first gunshots

So plz enlighten us about what happened user?

Attached: remember_subscribe_to_pewdiepie.jpg (1024x575, 297K)

Pic of second stooge?

According to the article in some of them did, I imagine most of them panicked and froze though which sucks.

Now they are trained and equipped by the CIA instead

Window licker too sensitive to see muzzies die in hardcore Henry 2 believes a trash tier news source over the video he's too dumb to find.

The two others in custody are suspected of helping plan and supply him dumbasses.

>Now

CIA was training terrorists even back then

Attached: contras-2.gif (1050x600, 486K)

My understanding is that four people were initially arrested and that three have since been let go.

I know at least one of them was a guy who got stopped while carrying weapons because he was on his way to pick up his kids from school or something.

I don't blame the victims, they panicked. I feel sorry for them. I think a few got scared and went to the corner and a mod mentality took over that the rest did the same. Aside from 3 people: The man who rushed the shooter, one who is seen getting away in the back(prayer?) room and one who attempts to run down the main hallway to the front door but is shot.
If even only 5 of them had rushed the shooter, I think they could have stopped or at least disarmed him. He probably would have gone back to his car for another weapon or fled.

>The man who rushed the shooter
Muslims sheepdawg

Dang Straight...
Always have something handy.

Attached: Sphinx ready to go.jpg (3264x1836, 1.03M)

I don't think anyone's blaming the victims here. No one goes to Friday prayers expecting to get shot. It had probably never dawned on enemy of them that they would ever find themselves in such a situation.

Even cops aren't really prepared for this.

Attached: San_Bernardino_police_swat_team.jpg (800x558, 178K)

Aren't modern airports especially difficult to really shoot up these days because they're full of cops and they have reinforced gates that can literally seal whole sections off from the rest of the building?

He arrived at the linwood mosque and gets out at 5:56 in the stream, he begins shooting at 6:38, at 7:03 someone attempts to tackle him, pic related from that one faggots article, he then leaves the first mosque for the first time at 8:46 and begins shooting down the street at 8:56 to 9:10, he then returns to his vehicle at 9:20 and ditches his first ar and grabs his second and returns toward the mosque and begins shooting people in the parking lot/alley at 10:00, he then goes back inside the mosque at 10:30 and leaves again at 11:42 and returns to his vehicle at 12:10 and leave the first mosque, at 12:34 he puts in the GPS for the second mosque, which is 6-800m away, at 12:50 he begins shooting people on the sidewalk from his vehicle, and then leaves at 13:23 after his shotgun fucks up, then its 3ish min of him speeding away

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-015219_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 665K)

The reason why so many of them died is because they all piled into a corner.

That's pretty much what I'm pointing out. No chance of escape. Making themselves such easy targets that the shooter didn't even need to aim (something he literally pointed out). Too far away to easily tackle the shooter and just far enough for him to shoot comfortably.

Attached: urban_warrior7.jpg (623x921, 162K)

That’s because all the Muslims with balls are still in the Middle East fucking shit up

>but you're not going to have a gun strapped to your belt 24/7
...You don't?

Fpbp

Except its wrong

Oh okay. So from 6:38 in the stream, to 10:00 in the stream, he didn't mag dump into two corners full of Muslims huddled together?

should have bum rushed him.
One did it and knocked him to the ground. If there had been one other person helping him it would have been gg.

He starts shooting into the crowd at 6:58, gets tackled and then goes back and shoots the crowd more at 7:38

There was two clear exits beside them Literal NPC's they all just stayed in the mosque

Ah. Now I'm starting to understand. So he's shooting into a crowd that's huddled together in two separate corners.

Hmm that sounds similar to what said.

Attached: NewZealandGun_Mags.jpg (1200x2240, 636K)

if there was 30-50 active shooters in different areas at once most US police departments would be overwhelmed and unable to respond

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
That was so difficult now wasn't it?

Attached: 1552708353920.jpg (441x248, 21K)

Thinking Jow Forums isn't constantly armed...

Attached: 1552231951517.jpg (713x696, 160K)

Hey brainlets, the stream is not the linwood mosque, the guy who grabs his gun happens at the linwood mosque which is not in the stream

Okay, point out in the video the exact moment he gets shot at.

He says in his manifesto hes doing this alone, he goes to the second mosque in the video which was only half a kilometer or so away

This.
All it would have taken was one more guy to jump on him while he was down and yell for help.

>only half a kilometer or so away
No its not, its kilometres away.

>Did they cease his firearm though?
Probably as it’s evidence in a still on going case

fpbp

Muslims tend to be cowards.

As new zealanders we are not armed. We dont own firearms unless its for hunting and it is illegal to carry a firearm. Its hard to comprehend why they froze in terror when in another country you are use to weapons and people with firearms. We are not. As a New Zealander this was a horrific day for us and their is no fault that lays with the victims. We have never had to fear shootings. This is not part of new New Zealand before yesterday. Its a different world to America and other countrys.

49 dead. Many more in hospital. These were elderly, woman, young children and teenagers as well as men. They were part of our country.

>but you're not going to have a gun strapped to your belt 24/7

Attached: 1481003232285.png (850x464, 678K)

What race are you, and are you a Muslim?

No, you are.
See

>no blame on the victims
The onus of security is on the individual. If you're not allowed to own firearms then you better keep up with your cardio. No one can keep you safer than you yourself can, and no one cares more about your life than you do.

The guy's a Muslim. He types like a retard and his English is all fucked up. It's pretty obvious he's a foreigner.

>
>The difference is that attacks like Rome and Vienna in the 80s were acts of international terrorism carried out by militants who were often trained and equipped by the Soviet Union and its client states (East Germany) or third party countries like Libya. Modern mass shootings are carried out by lone individuals who planned and acquired the necessary weaponry to carry out the attack entirely by themselves.
>
>Another big difference is often motive. The terrorism of the 80s had a perverse logic to it. Spree shootings today are more often than not motivated by just plain old rage, rather than forwarding an agenda.

are you ignoring the manifestos written by various mass shooters? motive for some may be rage but many still are acts of terrorism.

No Im a white European.

To the person that said about being safe, as a white female I have no fears of going for a walk alone at night. No fear of taking my children out alone. This isnt part of our country, we dont have people walking around with guns. Our police arent armed normally. Its hard to imagine but if you had been to new New Zealand you would understand. We are a peaceful country. This is the first terrorist attack our country has had, largest shooting. Its just not the normal and nothing anyone would ever expect. I think thats what plays a huge role in why people froze. Most would have never heard gun shoots.

New Zealand shouldn't have any Muslims - they have their own countries to live in already.

Attached: australia-truth.jpg (1320x2460, 966K)