Andrew McDaniel (R-Deering) introduced House Bill 1108 late last month...

kmov.com/news/missouri-lawmaker-introduces-bill-that-would-require-ar--ownership/article_e02841c6-4735-11e9-9a7f-eb0c0ffb8b3c.html

>Andrew McDaniel (R-Deering) introduced House Bill 1108 late last month. The bill would establish the McDaniel Militia Act, “which requires every person between 18 and 35 years of age who can legally possess a firearm to own an AR-15 and authorizes a tax credit for a purchase of an AR-15.”

Thoughts?

Attached: 1552687337746.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennesaw,_Georgia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>forcing people to buy a product
Isn't that unconstitutional

It's a meme law to push a point with absurdism.

When did politics die?

Shortly after their induction. Real answer is probably right after 2001 was the drastic shift. We're just beginning to reap the whirlwind now. Also Trump did us no favors because he stirred the pot and got results. Now everyone else is trying to emulate it but fucking it up.

This is the best idea I have saw from a lawmaker yet. We would have a lot safer cities and far less home invasions.

What are the demographics of Missouri? Bad idea if it’s anything like Chicago or Baltimore

This would be so much better if they tacked on "...and be taught how to use such a weapon." This is why I'm so fond of the Swiss Conscription method. The 2A would be so much sweeter if everyone in the country knew how to responsibly own and realistically fight with their weapons.

Yeah, it's a meme bill but I'm glad there are still some real states left in the Union. Shows the commies that Americans still prefer an armed populace. Thank you based South.

Attached: IMG_5076.jpg (1080x1105, 137K)

>Now everyone else is trying to emulate it but fucking it up
What’s your opinion on (based?) Bolsonaro?

That whole country, nay continent, is a fustercluck of epic proportions but by golly is Bolsonaro doing his best. I want to see him out because hes been a contingency man and I'd like to see those come to fruition.

>Bolsonaro
he's not going to get what he wants

Missouri is the blackest state.

>Missouri is the blackest state.
11%

Hold on there pardnah'

Attached: cajuntution.png (1600x1200, 3.46M)

>will always be better than Mississippi
not a high bar there

Attached: fallout__flag_of_the_texas_commonwealth_by_okiir-d8x47sx.png (1600x900, 2.66M)

56%

heh

Attached: IMG_1958.png (720x1280, 140K)

But I don't want to buy an AR-15, I want to buy an AR-18.

>government telling me what to do
Stop forcing me to be free.

>Isn't that unconstitutional
IT IS AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT
I'M GONNA BUY AN AR AND THEN THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE ME BUY AN AR WITHOUT A FIGHT
WAIT
FUCK
GODDAMMIT I PLAYED RIGHT INTO THEIR FILTHY FED FUCK HANDS

Woah, a politician came up with a good idea?

>nigger
kek'd

Bill of Rights, not bill of needs. You have the RIGHT to own guns, you don't have to own any if you don't want to.

Laws like this have historical precedence.

Then move to Switzerland, faggot.

We live in clown world user, anything is possible.

Doing illegal shit in the past doesn't make it legal.

They can make you buy health insurance, can’t they?

Everyone would become educated on guns and how to use them too.

No

The government used to force you to buy healthcare yes, thankfully that got shut down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennesaw,_Georgia

They did, town grew 1/3rd population within a year and violent crimes rose, but it dropped back down again. Conscientious and religious pacifism (as well as felonies) are exempt.

Virtue signaling is gay.

>tax credit
They'd be giving it to you.

Real answer is when FDR got elected and the US ended up being allies with the soviets of all people.

trips of troof right here

They could attach a clause that allows the state to allow permission to own M16s due to the wording of the hughes amendment, since the state could grant permission on behalf of the united states.

Not anymore thankfully. Clever rebuttal though.

They could attach it as a requirement to a government service that everyone takes for granted like driver's licenses.
Or as a requirement to a government regulated transaction, like the Kennesaw, GA gun ordinance that also mandates gun ownership.

I was gonna say the Patriot act, but yeah, that was probably worse.

Attached: 1303434277267.jpg (905x480, 68K)

This was the law until the 20th century when they stopped updating it.
You were required to own a rifle, a satchel, and a certain number of bullets with the expectation that you were trained with the firearm. That's how national defense worked in the US for over a hundred years after the country was founded.
Of course after the civil war the feds had to make sure no one tried that again so they ended up getting rid of the requirement.