Black powder revolver

I'm not 21 so I can't get my concealed carry yet, but because of where I live it's borderline mandatory to be able to ventilate someone on a moment's notice. Could I cc a black powder revolver since the atf doesn't care about those?

Attached: s7_210086_imageset_06.jpg (300x230, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Orn36XC4DZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if you carry at least 4 of them at a time

Go ahead user, just know that a .44 in blackpowder is not going to be as powerful as its cased counterpart

youtu.be/Orn36XC4DZQ

>where I live it's borderline mandatory to be able to ventilate someone on a moment's notice.
You might want to move if that's the case. Dealing with the police, courts, and the hilariously misnamed judicial system after the gunfight isn't something you want to deal with.

Open carry at 18 if that's a possibility, I did it until I got my conceal carry. Turns out open carry is comfy, so still do it.

Might want to consider the NAA companion since most other black powder revolvers are retardedly large. Note that the companion is tiny as shit instead though.

Attached: p-207-lrcb_1.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I carry a NAA mini revolver in my pants, just like this. Someone I know dubbed it the tac-sac. I wear it where conceal carry is illegal or frowned upon and my glock is too risky to bring in.
I swear by allah, if someone fucking found this on me. I was already fucked anyway.

Attached: 20190316_052334[1].jpg (1200x675, 385K)

>Needs 24 shots to drop someone.
Nerd

>ATF not caring about the usual purchase procedure is totally the same as state level definitions on what constitutes a firearm for the purposes of throwing your ass in jail without paying them their hush money.

Read your fucking laws before you get jailed forever.

Post webm of quick tac-sac draw

>Need
It's like a slightly more modern take on being a pirate. But not as modern as the hipoint c9 copy pasta

My grandfather carried one of these for about 50 fucking years. They're shady little fuckers but God do I love it

Fuck off retard, black powder isn’t considered a firearm but a replica with the ATF, meaning they can literally be shipped to your door along with the assembled parts needed for firing.

lmfao I thought you just carried iwb, why tf is dangling on string

Fuck, now i need one. Even comes with its own ram rod

Attached: 1551209270912.jpg (552x437, 26K)

There are laws against carrying concealed weapons. Firearm or not, if you conceal something with the intent of using it as a weapon you are guilty of carrying a concealed weapon.

How about a .58 cal air pistol? These quackenbush pistols could probably be modified for double stacked air cylinders and a custom printed rotary magazine like .25 and .30 cal Marauders use

Attached: pix191326460.jpg (640x480, 26K)

How about this mofo

Attached: 8b22d099437a0eb69d4b71a259a83fa2--cowboy-pins.jpg (432x324, 36K)

Neither ATF nor the federal laws they enforce has nothing to do with your state's concealed carry laws. Look up your state's laws, they may or may not treat black powder differently.

we need to go smoler

Attached: pepperbox_b.jpg (500x611, 20K)

ATF doesn't care, but your local / state ordinances probably still consider a loaded black powder pistol to be a firearm / weapon.

>lmao wut tf is deep concealment pham smdh
I hope you die cowering under a desk when an angry anime virgin brings his mom's spectrum to school

cool opinion on guns but post your guns

>yo how long you want your barrel fampidesu
>no
>sure thing

Good job comprehending the first half of my post you moron. Now look at what your state defines as a firearm. OH LOOK, YOUR BP GUN QUALIFIES? What a fucking shock. Guess what happens if you then go conceal carry that thing and get caught? That's right! Congratulations on your coming felony, you dumb fuck.