How Jow Forumsare you?

Are you operator tier? Post your most impressive feats

Attached: 1552612893316m.jpg (1024x783, 93K)

I ran once

Lifted heavy rock. Was HEAVY.

Nothing special. Don’t work out hard anymore but have a physical job. I can still run 10:00 Mile in a half and hold my breath for 3 minutes. I need to stop smoking.

I cycle 40km a day to work and my lifestyle includes regular cross-country walking and climbing, often carrying something heavy.
I don't do any exercise per se, but i don't think it matters. I'm still a ten times better shape than most of you.

Getting a few too many DUIs is good for your health.

I'm just too stingy to burn so much gas desu.

I can run faster than a black man who is getting chased by the cops, but after 1 - 2 min I struggle to breathe harder than a 80 year old smoker who has mesothelioma

I used to be able to do 205 lbs bench and 305 max deadlift after 2.5 years of weightlifting. I can probs only do 150 lbs max bench now. i got scrawny again after being a lazy pothead.

Ive been chunges most of my life i got on the computer 2 weeks ago saw a guy say hell probably eat til he dies and went running 30 seconds into the video

Every day, I try to do 60 situps and run 2 or 3 miles.
I'm skinnyfat, but tall (6'2", 235 lbs).

275lb ohp

Fit enough for these sick fucking digits

Ran a live fire range with the Omani Army complete with Brazier Charge detonation on an obstacle, simulated helicopter medivac, shooting RPG's at targets and call for fire with mortars.

Of course I wasn't the one who did any of that shit but at least I was there. I was just another Joe Riflemen running the range.

I can run a 6:09 minute mile, but I feel like throwing up at the end. I can also do situps all fucking day. Push ups are my weak area currently, can only manage about 35 (with breaks in the resting position) before my arms refuse to push me up anymore. Also, I can do about 6 pull-ups. I can dead lift 245 for reps, I can bench 115 for reps, and I can squat about 270. Honestly I'm more of a lanky cardiofag than I am a heavy lifter currently. Trying to change that. I ship off to infantry OSUT in a week and a half so hopefully that'll help me get a bit bigger.

lol. Nope. You do not get big in OSUT. You will probably get even more lank cardio fag if anything. Good luck though.

>465 DL
>335 SQ
>315 BP
>6:55 Mile
>39:?? 5 mile
>71"
>190lbs

>That missed GET by one digit...

Attached: 1iqh.gif (320x152, 1.04M)

I can do 100 (correct) pushups in a row and more than 70 in under a minute.

Attached: DsJ4IUMWkAATCRs.jpg (961x1200, 104K)

Well, as long as I can get better at pushups/upper body workouts I'll be happy.

My greatest regret in life

>Squat 270 but bench 115
Wtf user? What's ur OHP?

been running a bit more here and there, used to be able to do a 9:30 mile and a half but now can only do it in 11:30. Was working on lifting for a solid 2 months but haven't been able to work on any of it cause of work related stuff. Bench was my major weak spot and maxed about 150, squat is my good area and got 350 for 5 reps

I'm weird
>can't do 1 sit-up
>pushup max is 40
>bench 185, squat 275
>same cardio levels as a 90 year smoker with broken legs because lung disease

Attached: 1552747896287.png (956x650, 310K)

I have no idea. I use a home gym and the ceiling in my house is restrictively low. I'm 6'5 and 178 pounds right now so you can have an idea of how much of a fucking beanpole I am

I only flinch a little at the range.
Also saved a girl from getting raped on king mountain once. The fuckface bent my oakleys.

t. gets beat up by babies

t: deep fries and eats the baby

if you eat a babies heart you gain its courage
don't tell me your some kinda coward

You're an oddball for not squating 2x your bench. were you born with only 1 heart valve or in microgravity?

daily AM routine
>400 crunches
>100 pushups
>50 pullups
>machine squat everything until my knees took an early pension.

sucks Jow Forumsomrad. felt the same everytime I get out of the hospital.

pushups
I do 125 in 25 rep intervals with 10 rifle assisted (for balance) squats between.
Is there a benefit to just doing 100 or 125 reps straight?

I've had lung damage since childhood but I've got good pain tolerance I guess.

I can do bodyweight exercises all day with no problem but I feel like I'm going to die if I have to run for more than 3 minutes. Not sure why, need to fix it soon though.

Trying to get really Jow Forums, have a heart problem but that ain't stopping me, just makes me go a bit slower

Sweet jesus user, I'm glad I'm a 5'10" manlet. Don't worry though once you make it you'll be built like a motherfucker.

Im a 5'10 Manlet as well hopefully I hit my growth spurt in my mid 20's like my dad and hit 6 foot

Snuck into a hot girls bedroom and extracted without issue a pair of sexy lingerie

OPERATOR

I do extremely intense manual labor spring-fall, then spend the winter getting fat. I'd hazard a guess that I'm in better shape than 95% of Jow Forums even at my worst.

I mean, I do cardio and lift all winter but it's tough to transition from hiking 8+ miles a day with 30-60lbs of gear while also working, eating 6000 calories a day to not doing that. Even if I'm lifting and doing 30 miles/day on an exercise bike, I still get fat every winter.

Excited to be working again in 2 weeks.

I bench 2pl8 for 5 reps and run 5k under 22 minutes. Nothing impressive but definitely better than average.

I'd say 6.5/10. I'm constantly pacing around, and I walk half a mile to the store everyday unless I'm closing at work or a hockey game is on. A lot of the time I like to ride my bike on a trail nearby to my home, go ice skating, and walk my dogs when I have time. I don't eat right or lift weights so I'm kind of a twig at the moment.

Max bench- 235
Max bicep curl- 65-70
I can jog a mile in under 8 minutes quite comfortably but I've never run faster than 6 minutes on the treadmill. I just jog because lazy.
I go to a climbing gym once in a while, can do the basic courses with ease.

Going to start a SARM cycle before this summer though, I want that beach body (less than 10% body fat). Seriously, girls throw themselves at you when you get that fit, provided you have a decent amount of muscle.

I have been working on a workout regiment for shooting as well, one for overall endurance and improving reflexive motions (reloading, rack/tap, positioning, etc).

I have pretty good stamina and I can run 2 miles in under 13.5 minutes and 1 mile in under 6.25 minutes. I'm decently strong for the most part with really strong legs, and I go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week.

still have a slight dad bod because American food industry.

i passed navscoleod

Attached: BMgNSsj.gif (312x312, 62K)

Cardio Manlet here, 5'6" 145

Can run 6 miles in 40 minutes, Squat & deadlift 225 6 times. Pretty weak at bench (155 8 times) and suck at pullups (12 max last time I checked) but in decent shape overall.

Based cyclebro, best way to commute

Damn I thought my 235 x 10 rep bench was weak.
Anyway I can do 12 pullups with 40 lbs strapped to me, run a 5:30 mile, do 335 x 10 Romanian (no knee movement) deadlifts, and military (overhead) press my bodyweight for 10 reps.

That's fucking beastly bro

6 miles in 40 minutes is impressive af

Won't happen. You may gain 1/2 inch at most. 5'10" is a decent height though, no matter what these faggots say

i bench like 80lbs max, my best mile is probably 10 mins, but i can do a ton of curl ups and weigh like 160 so ive got that going for me

Witnessed a single vehicle, multiple rollover car crash. Helped dude out of wreckage (he was somehow still alive and conscious) and rendered first aid while my buddy directed traffic till EMS arrived.

I spent a whole day fapping, taking only breaks to have a piss.

If I was 5' 4" as a kid and leaped high enough to hit the ceiling tiles in middle school, would that be considered impressive?

Moderately, but more in an entertaining or pitiful way, as an adult.

I served in the military police for 9 months which was really less Jow Forums and more /fat/ in practice, but it was fun SWAT team larping with cool gear all the way through so no complaints.

>9 months
what did you get bored or something.
go LARP elsewhere

Kek

> Be me
> 120lbs
> Bench...
> 110lbs...

Put in the work user and get a gym membership you will be able to bench your body weight if not close in a few months.

Eh, I'm trying to get back to those heights. Running up and down flights of stairs with 36 pounds of extra books inbetween class periods did it for me. I really want to go back to that, but I'm not sure how much weight I'd have to carry now to get those results.

>what did you get bored or something.
Conscription, friend

I hope those lifts are in fucking kilos
185 squat
115 bench
231 DL
i would not willing run a mile, but i estimate it'd be near 7mins

Attached: 1543465232697.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

I wrestled a dog once

Did you win the dog?

Yeah, but I still have a scar on my face

Fatty 5'7" manlet trying to get back to being fit here. I can run a cross country mile with hills in 7:55, but that was when I weighed 206 and I'm down to 185 now thanks to keto. Trying to get back to 155 so that my knees can actually take me running again. I'm averaging about 15g of carbs a day (total, not net) and 1300 calories a day. Makes anything but cardio impossible, but I don't want to waste money on sports gels etc for TKD. Trying CKD first to see if that makes a difference to try and build muscle while I lose weight. I don't want to die in the first week of the happening/boogaloo if/when it happens.

> 22:12 5k
> 6 min mile
> DL 475
> squat 405
> bench 275

Oddly enough, I can't do low rep body weight stuff for shit though. I can do 35 push-ups continuously before I get tired. Trying to go out for CANSOF next year.

Oh, and currently at 15 deadhang pull-ups.

BabylonStepBack was a shit tier DUDEWEEDLMAO libertarian. got blown out on the regular by anyone with more than two brain cells.

I beat a guy in wrestling when my ankle got twisted

>5:18 mile
>2:18 800m
>18:30 3 mile
>11:25 2 mile

I went from 287lb in high school to 180lb, currently back up to 200lb

Attached: 1384856810418.jpg (320x295, 30K)

5'11", I weigh 114lbs
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

doot doot

4:18 mile

Different user here, but fuck leg problems, I've been getting back into running, and hiking, I'm intermittent fasting, and working out tryna cut this little bit of pudge still left, off of me. I run this 2.5 mile loop, and finally started closing in on the 19 minute mark (slowboy manlet) but now when I run close to that fast my knee flares up now, so i took a week break, ran a little slower today and last Thursday, and I'm really fucking hoping my knee is good when I try to book it this week.

Fastyboi, how is every other measure of strength though? Life isn't all cardio

Was 400 pounds. Lost 200. Still working on it.

>~6:30mile
>425x5 deadlift
>365x5 squat
>185x2 OHP
>285x5 bench
>5’8
>195
I’m a p good sprinter, not sure if I can run distance, never tried. Was a college swimmer tho

6,000,000 million pounds

>6'0
>73kg / 160lbs
Slowly putting on muscle despite rucking heavy and camping almost every weekend, need to start running soon to get fit for service.
>I'll start tomorrow

Attached: 1452609782626.png (365x337, 7K)

keep going mein neger

Attached: 1519438663189.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

Im a skelly lol
I did a 12m ruck in 2:20 with 75lbs dry if that counts for anything

Push through the pain brother, a 6 min mile awaits.

I am 100% bone 0% body fat, 5'9 140lbs. Metabolism is so slow I can survive on humidity only.

Never understood why people gloat about walking long distances. It's just walking.

I weigh 185,and I run a mile in 5:20
5 foot 7 btw

t. never rucked in his life

Fair enough, if you like interesting ways to work out/work out outdoors versus just a gym and weights, you should look at Pat McNamara and the shit he does.

No I mean without shit on your back, just walking for like 9 miles.

I will

>without shit on your back
You should probably reread bud

wew for a second i thought that was centimeters

Are you sick?

Attached: 53839942_392862594860366_7227684172456787968_n.jpg (720x960, 94K)

No, YOU should probably reread MY posts because I don't remember EVER mentioning you, I only remember talking about people who brag about walking 9 miles with no backpack. So do that, BUD.

You literally quoted that post my man.
>
>Never understood why people gloat about walking long distances. It's just walking.

Attached: 1505568398455_0.gif (320x320, 240K)

not at all. I work a blue collar job thats the only exercise I get

Hey man, I'm just trying to get hip with the new generation, stop harshing my mellow, bro.

played college ball and max squatted 575.

>that was 10 years ago
>barely run a 7 minute mile now

Attached: 1551362899076.jpg (1280x1440, 201K)

on a real note i have shit to do and don't want to get locked into a reply war.

I got first place in Pavlov VR deathmatch once. I'm basically a Navy Seal