What did US Army mean by this?

What did US Army mean by this?

Attached: a3c4c836.jpg (1425x1000, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bud7uv5BgiA/
instagram.com/p/BuRDFuchobU/
instagram.com/p/BuCz5YkhTZZ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the next wave of bullet sponges are going to look like. Problem?

>white combat boots

Do they not issue US troops proper winter warfare footwear?

remember your last chance?

Attached: fkantifa.png (480x312, 152K)

winter boots look just like the normal combat boots but they have a faux-fur lining on the inside.
Iv never seen the white ones before tho, they look nice.

Attached: 1552655599524.jpg (720x620, 69K)

>M05 Winter

Attached: 1543602829099.png (750x750, 50K)

This is why Jow Forums always recommends going high speed or smart guy when enlisting.

MROs are army issue now?

Snow camo is peak aesthetic

Attached: IMG_20171218_085649563.jpg (1944x2592, 1.17M)

Those are extras from the / a Godzilla movie wearing Finnish camo.

So much retarded all in one place!

how do you wash that thing

Is that Rhett?

Fucking retard

>Boomer Company Mfg.

They can take their clothes off for night camouflage.

the absolute state of the US Army

First girl is aiming at her foot, second girl is also aiming at first girls foot.

This is not the Army, Most likely cosplay or actors. As much as I LOVE ragging on the Army. They are seriously more professional than this. Fucking chick is sweeping her own foot and the other girl is sweeping it it also. The gear is a miss match of civi larping crap. Those white boots don't exist. If they did I would own them. Not going to go into detail about everything that is wrong. I don't have that much time to waste.

I love how the token white guy is all "hi mom!" And the black guy knows he's gonna die first, not to mention the two traditional American women who are there to "represent"

Almost forgot. Fucking KEYMOD! Get the fuck out of here!

Flagging your buddy with your weapon.
Finger on the trigger.

Someone needs to body slam her and start yelling.

Those are actors for starters

A new wave of liveleak videos from failed operations.

My name is Rhett
Who do you speak of

Attached: 1532757383170.jpg (500x375, 47K)

you mean link

Commence operation get behind the darkies

All us army winter boots have a gore Tex lining, excluding vapor barrier boots which are rubber lined with a wool fleece lining inside the sole
>t. 11c anchorage

Attached: 4ADC50EA-3237-451B-B5BB-005E218ECB06.jpg (225x225, 5K)

You seriously and extremely overestimate the professionalism and expertise of the average soldier.

M05 snow camo is brilliant and will come in handy along with the summer variant when you finally decide to integrate Canada as states 51-65

Fuck $99 bunny boots. Buy $200 pair of baffins. Way lighter way warmer, built to perform down to -148F
>INB4 canada. Yeah i know but the damn boots are still toasty at -50F with 60mph windchill
t. Wasilla resident that snowmachines frequently.
If you snowmachine too, hit up nelchina a month before arctic man its an easy commute from anchorage and the snow is usually 4ft deep with a good base at that time.

huh?

I only have my VBs because they were issued to me, they work reasonably well but when your feet sweat they don’t dry which sucks

Everything the army does is like an ugly knockoff of the crayon-eater corps

Attached: marine-snow-camouflage-uniform_004.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

They are alot heavier than commercial. Even with sock layers they don't keep as warm. Don't go high enough for deep snow trudging. I've owned both. Sucks that's what your stuck with.

That's funny. It's been the opposite for most of the time. Army usually gets budget priority and Marines usually get army hand me downs.

Commercial is better for drying sweat but only a little. I still have to hang them upside down over a vent or hairdry. I've only ever owned VBs and Baffin endurance boots. There might be better than baffins but they are alot better than VB bunny boots.

> M05
> ugly

Did they forget to give you a red crayon with dinner or what's up

Idk how, but when I was in a decade ago you could really see the egomania in the gear. No idea how they afforded it, but it seemed like all our newer shit was USMC-exclusive and curated by someone that loves coyote brown.

I was an airwing POG in the Calabasas of air stations though

Attached: BN-FL300_1107co_P_20141107150908.jpg (749x499, 87K)

I don't think those people are actually in the military. Could be wrong though, it just looks like a bunch of mismatched civilian shit thrown together.

Snow camo, desert chest rigs.

Attached: 1552534786066m.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

it's a running joke, send all the africans to the coldest possible places

Could it have been the eventual replacement gear from decades of not replacing shit? Maybe USMC was dramatically expanded for the GWOT? Maybe the person submitting the budget request had alot of political juice in the good ole boys club? Maybe a hybrid of reasons? Or maybe I'm just wrong.

When is military issue anti-"ashy negro" cream going to be a thing.

Didn't the Romans do this?
It's called cocoa butter and they must issue it because ashy skin doesn't just look bad it's actually uncomfortable.

They really gave themselves the best makeover, and now combat camera is so on-point that they can throw memes in their social media posts

>throw memes in their social media posts
Oh god. You can't be serious? I've never looked. But Jesus that's never good.

I pity any grunt wearing issued boots. Footwear should be just as much a priority as life-insurance, if only for the quality of life.
Have you ever read what you type?

Attached: 1384805951315.jpg (1103x642, 106K)

they are military brainlet, probably just tier 1 POGs

>Didn't the Romans do this?
Yes, it was probably easier to use Ethiopian and kerman troops to put down rebellions in places like britain

three quarters of them will die within a week of winter weather.

They're pretty tame, but it's surprising amount of awareness
instagram.com/p/Bud7uv5BgiA/
instagram.com/p/BuRDFuchobU/
instagram.com/p/BuCz5YkhTZZ/

Huh. That is puzzling, since significant Africa-refugees migrate (particularly North-Africans). You ever been able to watch a child experience snow for the first time? to places like Michigan and Minnesota more than warmer climates.

You'd almost think you have no clue what you are talking about. Well, more than think.

Hey man I said I didn't know, just what I thought

I don't know how to feel about militaries and corporations becoming more meme savvy.

doesn't matter, feels > reals when it comes to being angry at people anymore.

You wear the camo over the chest rig

This is JROTC. Any normalfsg can tell the diffrence between a bunch of kids LARPing and actual soldiers

Attached: 1546664985810.jpg (1600x1199, 220K)

I have that same poncho type thing but you're a faggot. Gay ass facemask and shitty pistol. Why wouldn't you take a pic with a rifle?

no you dont

You do actually

Attached: over the rig.jpg (1000x417, 118K)