Reasonable men must sometimes do unreasonable things

NZfag here, after the shooting in christchurch our glorious overlord in all her wisdom wants to ban semi autos. Man I just want some fucking freedom, I want people of all races, religion and mental stability to be able to defend themselves. if this passes it may just be the thing that pushes me over the edge. I cant fucking stand how much the government fucks me, they take over 20% of what I earn, 15% of everything I buy, make it illegal to defend myself and live peacefully. so anyway I may just have to demonstrate my frustration. (((""IwasalwayswillingtobeareasonableuntilIhadtobeunreasonable"""))) anyone got any bomb building guides?

Attached: 53248468_2295262587428658_3815551282505056256_n.jpg (480x566, 39K)

Im an anarcho capitalist btw. its not a violation of the NAP if I destroy property bought with my stolen money. and its self defense to kill the politicians who use violence to enforce their policy

Attached: anc.png (528x520, 438K)

Diesel + Ammonium Nitrite Fertilizer. Figure out the rest faggot

Attached: 303.jpg (266x473, 20K)

Gods speed

any specific method or somewhere I can find a guide?

Literally just look up ANFO, dipshit.

thanks, any way I can leave them my message and motive?

Attached: 53392922_568229670322069_6448805876395409408_n.jpg (552x342, 30K)

lol

I was aware of the existence of ammonium nitrate fertiliser bombs just never looked into it. personally im more of a napalm man

Attached: 53373505_353008878889015_2765545702640582656_n.jpg (720x710, 48K)

Send your motives and demands to a random Embassy. Just to cause world tension. Bonus points for a developing African Nation.

>"My actions will cause the left to take actions against gun owners, and attack the 2nd amendment, sparking an overt, and hostile conflict between the left and right"
>"Maybe it would be best if we didn't follow this guy's predictions"
>First thing the government does is move towards gun control
>People are already having enough of it
Come on. I swear, if this dude is actually the catalyst for Civil War II, or WWIII, I'm gonna be fucking pissed

OP will suck dick so hard that it causes the world economy to collapse under his cum suction and lead to wars of attrition globally.

Attached: 1358743377667.gif (500x333, 150K)

Yeah fuck you smartass, it's not that simple. ANFO is very (too) stable and you need a powerful primary explosive to set it off.

Attached: 38248795_2002547533390691_8200155576764727296_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

only thing im suckin is your dick faggot

>First thing the government does is move towards gun control

Is this the first terrorist in history whos demands are being met?

Mosque shooting part 2: electric boogalo
seriously user, set an example, either go for more of the invaders or try to kill some of the globalists swine fucking up your country

>WWIII
>Started by a aussie shitposter

What a time to be alive

rip marv 'the sticky bandit' heemeyer

lmao apparently yes

nah im not actually a racist supprisingly, I believe everyone should be left the fuck alone so long as they dont infringe on others rights

We in hungary have 50% income tax and 27% sales tax. Also guns are banned

you aint gonna do shit retarded op

what sort of detonator should I use, would a blank cartridge in an electrically triggered zip gun thing work?

With all that money taxed, how do you have money for groceries? Sounds like you could easily end up hungery in Hungary

Why bombs though?

Bombs made sense for IRA, as they wanted to cause terror, with few casualties. Plant bomb, call the popo about where the bomb is planted, so they can evacuate, blow it up. Terror caused.
Bombs also make sense if you're fighting an occupation force, like in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, or whatever. It's a way to fight a superior force, and still survive.

I don't see this thing happening in the west now though. Even though islamic terrorists use bombs, they could've reached their goals through safer and simpler ways, like arson, truck attacks, live streamed knife attacks. Don't need to go into bomb making to do that.

And most anti globalist actions wouldn't necessitate bombs either. It's more about causing pipenecks in global trade and travel. Fly some drones over airports, fake bomb threats on air travel, destroy power grid (this is actually way easier than most people think, it's just that noone has really done it yet, so no copy cat effect).

Bombs aren't that hard to make. But every government in the west has had a lot of experience the last fifty years dealing with bombs. Their effects are well known, and the authorities are pretty decent at discovering people before they manage to assemble one.

in my eyes when the government is violating human rights (self defense) they are an occuppying force, not so? I need to get away and live to fight another day. i want it known if you dont support governent you are safe

Don’t take this lying down

Get out of here you GITD spook.

On the off chance you're serious: Fuck off.

Agitator thread is obvious

They aren't demands, though. They're predictions, and now that they're out in the open, the first side to roll-over and not follow through is double gay

You need some more unstable high explosives if you want to make a blasting cap/detonator.