Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1539916834244.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silencerresearch.com/control_of_silencers_in_the_united_states.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which nigger stole the HK91 cock-and-click from CS before I could buy it?

How many of those semi automatics are registered? I've got 6, one is an AR, the rest are NR. If my door gets kicked in, good luck finding the NRs

Third for Bloopball soon(tm)!

Attached: 09282018-1.jpg (995x400, 46K)

And if a confiscation occurs you can be damn sure all they are getting off my AR and handgun is the stripped lower

I have a Norc M305 18.5". The flash hider is mounted to the right, so the front sight isn't completely on the top of the barrel. The rear sight also doesn't lock in place and needs to be replaced. Otherwise the rifle functions just fine. How much would you pay for it, including 5 mags?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: M14.ca_Blackfeather_RS_GMG.jpg (1200x426, 165K)

So, in light of recent events, if we dont take into account our bias regarding the subject, c-71 has realistically no chance of not passing right?

Personally? $600CAD at most and I'd probably try to haggle it down further. I wouldn't even normally consider it because it's kinda borked and need some work but the 5 mags actually sounds nice.

me personally? probably no more than 550.

>no chance of not passing right?
that's what I would think. But I'm a "I'll believe it when I see it" type of guy

Attached: I_DO.png (748x171, 155K)

400-500

It keeps going down, lol.

Id give you $400 for that chinesium garbage AFTER you fixed the issues. Keep your shit scope

$256.34 but i only want the receiver with a slice of American cheese melted into it

>>pic unrelated

I don’t really think that’s how that works. Although I’ve been following the news somewhat frequently I haven’t heard a single thing about it from any Canadian politician really make the rounds. It would be all over cangen if there was. I don’t think there’s a legal avenue to expedite a bill passing due to stuff like this and everyone is still investing so much time and money into SNC and now something to do with Pizzagate apparently. Even if this wasn’t happening I think we lack the proximity or the power to really make a stand on it at the moment.

Exactly. Strip them in front of the officers, hand them the stripped lowers. Have no NR guns near your R guns, and claim you don't own any

Is it normal for asstech to remove the trigger and disconnector from parts kits? Are there any importers that don't remove anything except the autosear? It's annoying to pay $300 import fees to have them remove parts that aren't the autosear.

That's not how it works. They show up with the warrant, you show them where your safe is, and they tell you to fuck off and have an officer stay with you and watch you. A couple guys go through your shit and bag the whole rifle.

Holy crap, that thing is gorgeous.
Buy one of each brand and find out what your gun likes best.
A lot of anti-smokers used to be smokers, user.
I don't give people shit for smoking, but I don't miss the habit.

You ask what the warrant is for then you disassemble it in front of them. The law says that the only part that's a firearm is the lower.

Not always true. The "firearm" on the Ruger standard/mark series pistols is the upper.

If they're compliant, that's cool. But they're the RCMP, they don't HAVE to know the law to be a cop, and what do you think they're going to do if they don't want you handling the guns while they're there?

Attached: 1535837150983.png (476x532, 268K)

I feel your pain user. I wanted the C1A1.

I will never forgive the government for banning the C1.

In this case we're talking handgun and AR like the other user said
Then you make sure you have the laws printed out for them to read when they show up. Be prepared.

What is CS?

Now I’m stuck with my L1A1 :(

I need a Trilux/SUIT eventually. Maybe some wood furniture with a nice blonde finish.

Attached: AB6C5001-F5CF-461F-BC9E-89E021CF9053.jpg (2048x1536, 904K)

Collector source. A Canadian website that has a lot of dewatts

You might as well keep it. Send it to m14medic to work out kinks and replace the chinese shit with USGI or match grade parts. It looks like you just eliminated the issues by putting on aftermarket stuff.

I have 20" that was pure sex with irons, but I got an M1 Garand to scratch that itch now. I would get a 18.5" to tacticool out with a red dot or do a scout rifle set-up, but that ship has sailed with the price increase.

I got lucky scoring a 2nd hand one for less than $500 with extras just when all the retailers jacked their price from $450 to $600.
I think it's a very fun gun to shoot and tinker with.
Would I pay full price for name brand springfield? Fuck no. Would I pay to current price for a Norc M305? Fuck no.

Attached: sunday morning 4.jpg (960x960, 172K)

My thinking was that they would announce that there will be a ban/confiscation ahead of time ( like the 858 situation) so you would have time to strip your whole gun down and when the day comes just hand them the stripped lower

Re-read my post, user.
The Ruger Standard/Mark series PISTOLS.

Yes, I know faggot, but we were talking about a specific user who said he wouldn't hand in his handgun frame, knowing that his handgun frame is what is considered a gun on his particular firearm. Stop being a pedantic faggot.

See: >The law says that the only part that's a firearm is the lower.
My reply: Does your brain not have enough RAM to store the whole conversation?

Not the same user, but you are correct. In my original post I was talking about firearms in which only the lower is considered the actual "gun". I know it's different for other firearms

>touching your guns in presence of nervous cops
Enjoy being transformed into swiss cheese

Hey stupid, read up the chain further: Now fuck off, you're being a total faggot.

I'm not the one making blatantly incorrect absolute statements.
Either be stupid or rude. Being both just makes you bad company.

>I-i'm not being a fag, you are!
>even though the only evidence is that I'm the one being a fag...
>Y-you're stupid!!

Attached: ok.png (300x300, 55K)

What do you niggers think about 10.5" ARs?
I have no AR yet and I kinda like how they look plus my range is stupidly basic so there's not much need for high speed low drag.
Also did anyone here ever buy one of those mystery boxes from TNA?

Attached: 1409271343249.jpg (766x1024, 67K)

>10.5"
shorter=louder
louder=more better

I think they are cool. My next AR or upper will be a 7.5" (inb4 muh reliability)
I've seen a couple of examples of the mystery boxes and they turn out all right (pic related)

Attached: mystery.jpg (4032x1431, 830K)

another mystery build

Attached: mystery2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

The AR I'm building is a 10.5". Be warned, however, that the only 5.56x45 rounds that perform worth a crap out of that length are the 77+gr ones which cost as much as .300 BLK.
You're also going to get premature wear if you chamber it in 5.56 because the gas system will be working at higher than normal pressure, but reducing the amount of gas getting to not beat itself to death will very easily under-gas it. Some people use "pig tail" gas tubes, but I don't know if it'll make that much of a difference since the gas port location is still much closer to the chamber.

Oh man, that's tempting
oh lawd
thanks

Yeah, that's why mine will be a .300 BLK.
There's also a high likelihood of suppressors becoming legal in the near-ish future, so all the more reason to.

Jesus save your money for a foot transplant

His feet aren't that bad. Clearly banged up his toes a bit over the years, but I've seen much worse.

>foot transplant

lmaox2

Made a Bloop ball thread:

>a high likelihood of suppressors becoming legal in the near-ish future

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Protecting your hearing is AGAINST THE LAW asshole!
Sure hope you are right about this user, even just for rimfire calibers it would be a step in the right direction.

There's a lawsuit being built up for that purpose.

>There's a lawsuit being built up for that purpose.
source?

Details?

>tfw just spent $1800 on truck parts
(and that was at cost even)

Whelp, not gonna buy another rifle for a while. Priorities

Attached: 1551627213988.jpg (640x853, 39K)

There was a bunch of discussion on CGN about it. I forget his handle, but there's a suppressor manufacturer (LE/MIL only, obviously) who posts there (Or did several years ago when I posted there regularly, anyway) who is one of the primary people involved, along with a couple lawyers.
Yeah. IIRC, a lawsuit is how the UK legalized them.
It just doesn't make sense to ban them. You hear anti-gunners say to just use ear muffs, but we're talking about people who've never shot a gun, so they have no idea how fucking loud they are. A lot of people use plugs AND muffs. Then there are situations like hunting dogs where giving them earpro is difficult...

>wanted to buy nice AR to complete my collection
>$1200 worth of repairs on shitbox

Attached: 1437109879686.png (247x200, 194K)

well, heck. That would be great. I'd love to have a suppressor so that I can shoot on my property without annoying my neighbors. What would they even argue in court though? I assume they have to take a specific law to court

My oil filter collection will become obsolete though

Attached: ff.png (1497x768, 502K)

The government can't prevent you from using safety equipment, which is exactly what suppressors are.

It's as if the charter of rights and freedoms doesn't guarantee or secure Canadians property rights.

WEXXIT when?

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1M)

Nice kukri.
Which model did you get?

Attached: 174_Siru_village_HP.jpg (500x375, 93K)

Tax stamp system? Argue added revenue at no societal harm? Hell even libs cant argue against ez gibs and that's how Americans got them. Literally a no brainer if you look at crimes committed with all NFA compliant items its essentially zero. This is substantial in the eyes of a reasonable court imho.

>no societal harm?
BUT MUH SUPER STEALTHY NO NOISE ASSASSINATIONS

No, that's how Americans LOST them.
They were unregulated prior to the tax stamp system and that was implemented to make it financially impossible for the everyman to own one.
silencerresearch.com/control_of_silencers_in_the_united_states.htm

200 USD in 1934 was worth the equivalent of 3806.56 USD in 2019.

It is likely made by Himalayan Imports judging from the blade inlay. Has a smallish 8" blade, I acquired it off of a late friend(RIP) who was bad with money perhaps as a result of all of the Chinese made fentanyl that has flooded Canada these last few years. Admittedly it has been beaten to hell because I wear it anytime I go inawoods, where it has been used to chop and shave down lots of birch, cedar & fir...batoning staves to feed the fire.

I really like its blade geometry and plan to acquire another one so I can give one to my wife to be. Admittedly I do need to give this one a proper cleaning as it has been a while.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.57M)

I'd recommend the SiruPate posted above. It's a bit narrower and longer than yours, but very well balanced. Hard to beat for the price.

Or you could go full meme and get the one made for ritual killing of buffalo (Needs to be done in one swing), at which point it's legitimately a fucking sword.

Attached: Buff head kukri.jpg (375x500, 90K)

Would you pay retail+200 maples buxx for a quiet boii?
If so STFU, if not that's fine save your money, no one is requiring you to pay the toll

I was correcting the historical inaccuracy in what you were saying. Being able to lawfully acquire one through paying a fee is better than not, but it was a definite downgrade for Americans in the 1930's. If you can't handle being corrected, start by not being wrong.

Attached: silencer.jpg (600x986, 586K)

How about just not paying a fee and buying them like any other gun accessory out there

Attached: 1399418160853.jpg (256x259, 42K)

>confiscation
Unironically not going to happen

Don't many EU countries allow suppressor as well?

I think even the fucking bongs not only allow, but encourage it

Bongs don't even allow their own Olympic athletes to train with real guns.

Attached: 1456077781379.jpg (601x585, 87K)

Bagged milk is genuinely genius.

>cheaper than cartons or jugs
>more environmentally friendly than either
>easier to actually fill and seal than boxes (just melt the plastic together)
>safer than boxes (melted plastic sealed together, instead of glued)
>easier to transport than boxes
>easier to carry multiple 3 liter bags in one hand than any sized jug or carton
and my personal favorite:
>easier to pour since bags have no structural rigidity and just collapse as milk pours, instead of requiring air to reenter the carton or jug.

there's no reasonable argument against bagged milk other than "i'm too clumsy to not spill my milk".

>finally got rid of the m305

So, what's a good babby's first AR? Sport II?

No he’s right. You don’t need any special licence to have a moderator and most ranges will encourage them to keep noise down.

Fuck the Toronto Raptors

Hey gang,

I'm applying for a license upgrade from PAL to RPAL. Do I need to go get a new photo to attach to this paperwork or can they just use my current PAL licence. It's non expired.

I wanna get this thing before some liberal crackdown or something.. once I determine whether I need to get a photo or not, it'll get in the mail today.

Thanks

NVM there's an answer on the RCMP website

>Q. How do I upgrade my PAL so that I can acquire restricted as well as non-restricted firearms?
>A new application on form RCMP 5592 and a new photo are required, as well as evidence of meeting the additional safety-training requirements.

>drinking milk
lol

Be sure to BUY a restricted firearm legally aswell. The RCMP change you RPAL number when you actually have possession of "R" category firearms vs just having a RPAL. BTW if you are of a catagoricaly approved subset of the population with entrenched religious objections to having your photo taken for identification purposes you can apply for a (R)PAL without photo ID for whatever reason. Look up Faith Goldy on the topic FWIW.

t. .0003 WITH photo ID because I am a filthy kafir lol.

That's the number of your license, not ownership status. Mine have gone through 1 to 4 as I've renewed.

I got a sport 2. Haven't had any issues with it

No. It's not specified on their website that they must do this. They did it without your consent or knowledge therefore it's illegal. And also, autosears and other m16 trigger parts are not illegal in canada (autosears are). If they don't want to send you the trigger parts, file a complaint and get your money back.

Perfectly legal to own autosears and other FA parts.
It's illegal to import them though.

Glass bottle master race here.
>milk lasts longer
>doesn't leave a strange taste
>even more environmentally friendly since the bottles require little to no processing for re-use

>catagoricaly approved subset of the population with entrenched religious objections to having your photo taken for identification purposes
lmao who comes up with this shit?

>believing in centuries-old teachings
>the people of ancient times somehow had the forethought to include a contingency plan for future technologies
Even the Amish use cash registers to sell their stuff, for crying out loud.

>Non white

>All the downsides of carton and jugs, with added cost, harder to transport and work with, and deafen anyone who works at a glass factory
Recycling glass is probably one of the least cost effective forms of recycling. Repackaging glass is also not cost effective, because the sanitation standards. Glass is a shit consumable container.

Indians are probably the biggest consumers of milk in North America. Every time I'm in a grocery store, they buy that shit by the cartloads. I know that they use it for cooking at the gurudwara, but that's still a shit-ton of hungry-ass Indians consuming dairy.

I'm white as fuck and I don't drink milk
What now bitch

There's nothing else. For some reason, white people who drink milk like to lord it over everyone else. Be prepared for him to call you a lactose-intolerant subhuman.

Yogurt, cheese and kefir >>>> milk

Ice cream > all other dairy

imagine being a dairy boy and being proud of that

>I don't drink milk
enjoy your oesteoporosis

There are far better sources of calcium, you do realize that, right? And even then, the people who get osteoporosis are usually women and iDubbbz.

>tfw milk is literally bone hurting juice

Attached: 63a05a_0696e3ee6e144b1bbf8403b7050dfd87~mv2.png (450x234, 124K)

Nice momscience bro

is milk really bad for you?

yes