Oh shit nigga!

oh shit nigga!
drumpf just signed executive order #42069 which disbands the ATF and repeals the NFA in whole, effective immediately.
what's the first thing you do?

Attached: fPzQAHw.jpg (1024x768, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capoliticalreview.com/blog/full-list-of-obamas-executive-orders-on-gun-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sip a coffee and take a shit as the House and Senate try and make new bills to limit our rights. Oh and make a TON of AR-15 Autosears.

buy a nuke with my bitcoin profits

just fucking do it already what could actually go wrong? fuck the lefties and fuck the boomer "collectors" and their $5000 mini 14's.

Celebrate

Attached: Ground, Stood Militia, Well Regulated Tread, None.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Third holes EVERYWHERE

Sorry to be "that guy", but the NFA being repealed doesn't mean you can buy a nuke. The federal licensing process around things like radioactive material storage and handling would still apply, as would a great number of other laws.

lol

friendly reminder this retard betrayed the second amendment more than Obama did.

Wake up and give more tax money to Israel

>what's the first thing you do?
Buy a bump stock

I guess show off my Vietnam surplus Thompson legally
maybe laugh at the range wardens

Came here to post this

:(

>"Take the guns first, go through due process second"
You guys are fucking retards if you think he would do that.

Look, i get its fun to take jabs and all but obama did literally everything worse.
Sure the bampu stock thing was disappointing, but king nigger literally would not shut up about it, and allowed the states / liberal citys to heavily restrict.

To be fair that deal was going to pass no matter who the fuck was in charge.
Such is the infernal power of the jew card and the desperate cling the entrenched politicians have to it

source?

>better run away while he's reloading with no cover instead of shooting back at him!
why? if the NFA geta repealed then real full-auto becomes legal

Tie a shoestring to my mini14.

Lol
Friendly reminder that "people" who post this and reddit space are literally shilling blue faggots who come here and do this for free: capoliticalreview.com/blog/full-list-of-obamas-executive-orders-on-gun-control/ call them out on their faggotry every time you see them

>Sh-sh-shareblue discord trannies!
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1550146033424.gif (498x372, 183K)

BUY THE LATEST STITCHES ALBUM

>Posts proof
>Cope
Holy shit you faggots are sad. Post your guns or git you shilling faggot

Time to celebrate (south) African Heritage month, I think.

Attached: paw20-1.jpg (600x230, 19K)

The diminished cheeto does not do anything based and has repeatedly proven himself an enemy of gun rights. I will vote for the yang gang in 2020 and use my 1000 yangbucks a month to stockpile armaments for an eventual red dawn esque scenario against our new chicom overlords.

Attached: ljrhcbnxnfk21.jpg (1280x580, 92K)

>bitcoin profits

>tfw lefty
>tfw can't use the PAW
I feel ripped off. The same goes for commies with their side mounted optics.

Tell Trump to build the fucking wall.

Attached: screencapture-cleveland19-2019-03-15-trump-supporters-drive-build-wall-float-past-mourners-new-zeala (888x709, 690K)