Can you identify this rifle?

What type of rifle is this? The stock looks like one of those cucked California stocks.

Attached: 1552724399469.jpg (822x348, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-with-vortex-strikefire-ii-5165447891.html
hera-arms.de/ar15-223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

... is that straight up the 'menacing' jap rune from jojos?

also props for knowing who skanderberg was.

It's a FAMAS. HA!

You just got meme'd bro, meme'd real good. You can carry on the joy to other anons and meme them too! Help keeping this joyful memes alive, Jow Forums is counting on you!

>thumbhole stocks are Californian-compliant
I want my time machine back!

What do you think it looks like retard?
>inb4 famas

It's a Hera stock. Kinda meant to be futuristic looking, for aesthetics. Is easy to make Cali-compliant, though, so it's popular there.

>This PSA Kit
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-with-vortex-strikefire-ii-5165447891.html

>Hera CQR Stock

>Anderson Lower

Attached: 1552659767704.jpg (335x197, 12K)

What ammo does this gun shoot? I saw a lack of through-and-through in the video. Which you would expect to see when someone is shot at very close range with a rifle round. Seemed really quiet also. Was he using special bullets?

>skanderberg
>berg

Ruger front sight tower, so presumably an AR-556.

It is a Hera AR15, .223 likely, with US060 upper and LS070 lower.

hera-arms.de/ar15-223

5.56 (223)
It probably sounded quiet as the microphone that recorded the footage probably didn’t pick up the full sound range or possibly cancelled it out as an intended function to improve the audio quality.

The bullets travel at a higher velocity so they loose less upon passing through a target. They likely tumbled as they passed through the target.

That’s my guess anyway

He was shooting 5.56 at indoor ranges. The bullets weren't tumbling, they were shattering into a dozen pieces inside their bodies.

Hence the guess I personally don’t know how it would behave at those ranges

No, I don't think so. The "menacing" onomatopoeia is the katana "go", which looks like this. ゴ

>49 dead
Who gives a fuck faggot, the shit worked

It's nice to see someone is familiar with history as well...

hello VICE reporter

The stock is a Hera Arma CQR I do believe, absolute meme furniture

AR-15 with Hera thumbhole stock

Definitely a commiefornia-fied AR-15, minus mag cap.

Assault Rifle 15 effective at killing muslims because of its fully semi automatic many bullet per squeeze war function

AR stands for Armalite, you media brainwashed person, you

I don't know what he was shooting, but if it were me I would have loaded it with hollow points or those RIP rounds for maximum damage/memeage

Did he post pictures of any other weapons with text on them?
I saw the shotgun but could've make out the words.

AK type 1