Alright Jow Forums Im going to need some suggestions...

Alright Jow Forums Im going to need some suggestions. Yesterday was my dads birthday so we had a bunch of family at the house including my uncle. My uncle lives two states away but him and my dad are still super close. He only comes to visit every once and a while so when he does him and my dad party. Now my dad and uncle enable each other a lot so when they party they become borderline alcoholics. Well fast forward to about 10:30 last night,everyone has left or gone to bed and my dad and uncle are pretty much black out. The three of us are hanging out in my dads man cave talking about all sorts of stuff. I go to take a piss and on my way back over hear a really intriguing conversation. I heard "well I mean they are still buried in the yard you know." I stop before I walk in just to hear what they are talking about. They ramble on about how they may need this with this upcoming election and a bunch of other nonsense. At this point my little heart is racing. My uncle says he has to piss and I walk into the room. He walks out and my dad smiles at me drunkenly. He puts his arm over me and says, "user youre a big boy now I think you should know since youre going to be the man of the house one day. Your uncle and I buried some stuff in the yard. Now relax its all safe and legal but if anything happens open up the gun safe and lift the carpet on the bottom to get the code for the locks." Then goes back to just being drunk. I am like what in the fuck what. Fast forward to this morning. The three of us are hanging out in the garage and I muster the balls to ask. "Hey dad what did you bury exactly?" They both stop and stare at me like fucking excuse me? My dad and uncle almost in unison go what? I tell them what my dad said and my uncle looks at him and says "nice going you drunk retard." Eventually they tell my that they buried gold and a few guns in a small concrete box they dug and poured when I was about 3. Im 19 now. I have no idea where it is we live on 5 acres. What do I do?

Attached: 15914103.jpg (1300x960, 296K)

Nothing?

Ask them where it is

I tried but my dad said I dont need to know yet. I opened his safe and have a copy of the lock codes

>What do I do?
Well first of all you're gonna need a good hammer drill or a jackhammer to get at that, unless you're full-on swolemode and want to get at it with a hammer & chisel.

Its not encased they just poured the walls and made a top to it that has a lock

If you really want to snoop around and locate it, get a good metal detector and locate it. Otherwise, dont do anything until shit happens where you need it.

Leave it. Take it as good advisement to do the same. Keep it shallow so you don't have to dig TOO far, but deep enough that you could obscure everything with a concrete slab with dirt/grass. Don't do anything fancy, like a garden, the moisture will ruin and corrode the stash.

Good guys, your pa and uncle. Maybe a little too paranoid, but it don't hurt to be prepared. Besides, think of it as a fun project.

They're probably rusted out by now desu. Tell him that unless they're coated in cosmoline, they're probably worthless now

OP here Its been a few hours so Im going to ask my dad more about it. I would like to find it just to know where it is

Don't worry about it desu, just keep it in the back of your head

This

Okay so hes being a little more open about it now. I asked how are they going to be okay for so long he said every so often when he has a day to him self he digs it up, checks the locks, checks the concrete, checks the lid which I guess they made it like a metal hatch, takes the guns out to clean and then makes sure the ammo they stored is still okay. He said there are 8 rifles and 14 hand guns. I want to know where it is just to know but he is adamant on me not knowing yet. Said he has a letter for me that if he dies the box is willed to me and he wrote down where it is

Nothing nigger. Nothing until it's time for rahowa.

Attached: 738a1defef7e7b9f68ba411ad61ce187a4b607a5803866895df0bef80ae00d42.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Well you tried

Well at least there’s that, I had to play hide and go seek with my dad’s shit after he passed, and pry everything out of his ex’s money grubbing hands the fuckin thief.

Play the waiting game then.

did you know that metal detectors exist?

leave it alone, asked how they oiled them for storage. use a sounding rod or metal detector

Attached: 1531438268894.jpg (700x467, 139K)

>8 rifles and 14 hand guns
Rookie numbers. You're 19, start your rifle collection. If you ever get jealous, bury 22 guns of your own somewhere. Problem solved.

Don't rob your father you fucking thief

Don't be like a typical millennial with the I NEED IT RIGHT NOW GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! Just be thankful your dad is cool as fuck and you'll have an awesome buried treasure one day, a silver lining to help you remember dad after his passing.

OP here, just got back from lunch with my dad and uncle. This is crazy and Im super excited to know I have this in my yard. Dad and uncle had a long talk and they both asked me what I wanted to know about it since they could tell I was excited. They didnt tell me all the guns but I do know my uncle has a 1911 and a repeater in there and my dad put his winchester hunting rifle in there too. They didnt say exactly how much gold is in there they just said "enough." My dad and uncle both make really good money so I know there are some expensive things in there. Im planning on going out and doing some stick poking monday when my dad goes to work. No Im not going to dig it up but I do want to know where it is

You should respect them. It's not time for you to know and definitely don't tell anyone else.

Stop being a nigger and leave it alone. You're going to violate your father's trust in you because you have ADD and fucked yourself up with cell phone overuse so now you cannot delay gratification. Fucking degenerate you dont deserve your own father.

leave it alone and go shooting with your dad you massive faggot

Attached: 1531233127306.jpg (500x375, 30K)

I tracked your IP and now me and "the boys" are coming over with a couple of shovels to find us some berried treasure.

Wait for SIEGE

Leave it alone you fucking mong. This is the reason they never told you. They knew you little shit would try to fuck it up you goddamn retarded shit. The way you're acting you're the kinda kid that tells people about their own surprise birthday and opened presents for Christmas as soon as you found them hidden. Fuck you and your stupid obsession. It's a backup for a reason.

>What do I do?
Call your local police, of course. Be a good citizen. No firearms should be just laying underground in the field. They may very easily be get stolen. Also call ATF, just to be sure these firearms are legal, and such. You don't want to be a co-consiprator in a crime, in case those are full-auto.

Why are you such a faggot?

>This is the reason they never told you.
Exactly this.
They were gonna tell you once you grew up, which you evidently haven't.

LOL you faggot they'll see you looking and next thing it'll all be auctioned off and they'll spend it on boomer vacations

So? Listen to your dad and leave it alone.

Amazing advice. This man deserves the OP’s respect.

>Literally buried gold and guns
>Alcoholics

user, I think mental illness runs in your family.

No really. It runs in mine. Same fucking theme. ~3k worth of guns in the ground. I'm told there's some ATF bait parts hidden in the house, but he genuinely can't remember where he put them. Had a habit of squirreling away hundreds to thousands in cash inside household objects. Dumbass.

Gold adjusted for inflation has bubbles and crashes. The rule of thumb with gold is it usually just holds it's value in the long run, can be decades before it peaks and catches with inflation. It's not really an investment, it's a store of wealth.

Guns adjusted for inflation barely hold their value, sometimes lose value.

Explaining inflation to boomers is hard.
>I bought it for 380$ in 1982, it's worth nearly 1000$ now!

Attached: max-1mb.gif (300x171, 875K)

What if all the guns are Chinese?

I hope this is an elaborate test by your dad to determine once and for all if you are an untrustworthy faggot. Trying to see if you can leave it alone, or have to go find and open it. I hope you find the cache and it's full of dildos with a note saying "I HAVE NO SON"

Dad and uncle want to keep it quiet.
What do I do as soon as I know about it tell everyone on the internet good going user

It's anonymous, we have no fucking clue who this guy is or where he lives. It's also possible that he's full of shit and this is an elaborate attempt to troll us, seeing how most of the thread reacted.
>cache turns out to be full of dildos
That's the kind of thing I'd do. Perhaps OP's dad is /ourguy/- I mean, he apparently buries good and firearms in a secret underground vault, I don't know what more he'd have to do to be /ourguy/. I guess he can start calling his faggot son desu.

I don't think they buried the guns thinking that their value would increase. I reckon they buried the guns for a rainy day

>I reckon they buried the guns for a rainy day

You could drywall a hidden safe into your garage for a lot less effort and convenience if that was the case.

>when they party they become borderline alcoholics
Stopped reading because I could tell you're underage b& already. Adults drinking when they get together is not borderline alcoholism.

Mmm, debatable. Far easier to find for the Feds, let's be honest

>drywall a hidden safe into your garage
Thermal is so cheap these days. Get some crappy thermal imager, and look at all your walls. See how much you can see about the interior of your walls by the way heat seeps through. You'll think twice about the idea of hiding something in walls.

Not that it can't be done, but it takes a lot more effort than most people think to keep it undetectable with

Rent a backhoe and dig up his entire yard

Get a metal detector and start near identifying land marks trees, fences, silo's, barns,etc.

> I'm going to get robbed by secret service
> Armed with gear out of a Tom Clancy novel on their first inspection

Y'all need to get off your computers